FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I use 1.0.0 exe (29.08.2015)
There is a issue I have faced myself last time. When you check the Properties of your Fifa 16 exe, it always say exe Version 1.0.0. But it isn´t believe me. The particular exe you need is from 09/2015. Wait a moment I will do a quick research for the particular exe for you to download. The CT are just working with that first Fifa 16 exe or with the latest Fifa exe v.1.0.5.

Here this one is the true v1.0.0 exe. You can download it from this googledrive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cxyQvbA0RBVstLtKYLpwj6kDoheScVCS

Last edited:
Yes it's a bit overwhelming to find stuff over there but it's like an old attic full of precious things that site, love it :)

I have been collecting and organizing everything I can. I just posted an AIO with some of them:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-mods-camera-packages-ball-physics-lighting-etc.87908/post-3738614
:TU:
@Anth James would you be so kind an add helpful files and stuff to your opnening post of the MODS thread you created!?
i really would appriciate one thread where everything FIFA16 related (be it mods, gfx stuff or audio...) is posted in a short overview.

i bet there are more users coming here the following month... and yes, i'd take advantage of a collection of links to get started too! :D
if you do, add @Chris Davies summary on editing the game too. that read good to me.

There is a issue I have faced myself last time. When you check the Properties of your Fifa 16 exe, it always say exe Version 1.0.0. But it isn´t believe me. The particular exe you need is from 09/2015. Wait a moment I will do a quick research for the particular exe for you to download. The CT are just working with that first Fifa 16 exe or with the latest Fifa exe v.1.0.5.

Here this one is the true v1.0.0 exe. You can download it from this googledrive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cxyQvbA0RBVstLtKYLpwj6kDoheScVCS
Thank you for answering and deciding to help me. I'll check it out when I get back from work.

Finally had a go with @Anth James ball physics mod and boy was it worth it. So much unpredictable joy to be had in and around the box with this mod. You really never know what could happen when you let something fly be it a shot or a cross. I'm using this in conjunction with his cl.ini strings and @papinho81 gameplay mod and it's near perfection.

After playing the last two evenings straight my only 3 complaints and these are things that are just genetically inherent with FIFA unfortunately

• Kick off bug. Just as it does on PES 2021, The game always immobilises the team that just scored so they seem really resistant to move or press and generally super static giving the team kicking off a massive head start. Beyond dumb.

• Keepers on corners. Goalkeepers seem invulnerable at catching even the paciest of crosses into the box from corners with no pressure at all, totally deflating and off putting. Even when you swing it out as much as you can with out hoofing it into the D of the penalty area, they fearlessly screech out for a superman punch away. Nothing ever threatens these bastards between the sticks.

• Celebrations. From time to time, they randomly cut short as the player is running off to begin his celebration even when I've put the controller on the floor, or the camera never zooms in on them once they've began their grand pose. Also, When you pull a goal back and reduce the deficient by one, they never automatically run up to the net to pick the ball up as per tradition. At least you have some agency over this when you, the player scores, But when the AI is chasing and they celebrate like they're just happy to be there, it's a bit of a bummer.
So, Just wanted to vent about those 3 major faults after 6 hours of play. Nonetheless, When you've been playing PES 6 to PES 2014 over the last month like I have, while they're fun in their own right, this feels like a massively modern breath of fresh air. Attacking and dribbling is extremely fun and responsive while looking natural and fluid with the best inverse kinetics in the business. Long live FIFA 16.

Does ayone good with stadiums know where I might be able to find these type of circled images online? I want to add these into the Emirates. It's just blank in-game and it looks a little dull.33.jpg
send.jpg

I have two more matches in my second season left. Second season of updated, console version, which is deemed "the worst".

Now I realise that me coming onto this thread, full of magic created by you guys on PC, is like a child being happy with his new toy car, while dad is admiring his new Merc......

But since Pes17 I havent played any football game that would hook me in for that long.
On top of that - I dont remember last game where I had two matches left and anything could still happen.
Im two matches away from the end, 3rd place, 4 point less than leading Bayern.
Im playing Bayern next. I can still win the league! Normally at this stage I was playing for peanuts.

Someone said in the other thread that Fifa games never gave them any goal satisfaction.
I dont know if its because of full manual controls, high shot error, great AI, shot variety, or generally intense league standings, but I dont think any game gave me as much goal satisfaction as F16 since since Pes5/6 days..

I can only imagine how good it is on your pimped versions!

Someone said in the other thread that Fifa games never gave them any goal satisfaction.
I dont know if its because of full manual controls, high shot error, great AI, shot variety, or generally intense league standings, but I dont think any game gave me as much goal satisfaction as F16 since since Pes5/6 days..

Absolutely! That's exactly what I feel with this game and it never gets old. There is some kind of magical element to it that makes it feel like you never see the same patterns happening somehow. I have no idea how they shuffle these things but it is just brilliant.

Is it possible to install and play fifa 16 on pc by installing it from dvd without activation? In my country it is almost impossible to buy a DVD with an activation code and all the digital keys I come across are sold out

Absolutely! That's exactly what I feel with this game and it never gets old. There is some kind of magical element to it that makes it feel like you never see the same patterns happening somehow. I have no idea how they shuffle these things but it is just brilliant.
Yes, I keep scoring different goals. Rebounds, deflections, unexpected passes, Goalkeepers coming out.. Scoring with all players as well. Last night decisive 2-1 goal was scored by my RB. I have the lowest number of goals scored in the league, but I also have the lowest number of goals against me. Most matches are very intense and there arent many goals.

Im not gonna lie - I feel a bit... shy, coming here to talk about my joy from updated console version, but I just want to share how happy I am with it.

Is it possible to install and play fifa 16 on pc by installing it from dvd without activation? In my country it is almost impossible to buy a DVD with an activation code and all the digital keys I come across are sold out
Unfortunaltely it is not possible :( You always need to log in to Origin to play the game regardless if it's dvd or digital.

Yes, I keep scoring different goals. Rebounds, deflections, unexpected passes, Goalkeepers coming out.. Scoring with all players as well. Last night decisive 2-1 goal was scored by my RB. I have the lowest number of goals scored in the league, but I also have the lowest number of goals against me. Most matches are very intense and there arent many goals.

Im not gonna lie - I feel a bit... shy, coming here to talk about my joy from updated console version, but I just want to share how happy I am with it.
:)

I actually played the updated game with the Euro 2020 mod for a while before and I had a lot of fun with it! It's far more tactical and better in general with v1 but the game still plays great with the update.

The updated console version is still 100x the game FIFA 21 is. The core game is great and that’s why so many have put time into the mods - it’s because the fundamentals are there already. Now go win the league!

The updated console version is still 100x the game FIFA 21 is. The core game is great and that’s why so many have put time into the mods - it’s because the fundamentals are there already. Now go win the league!

That's so true. It's incredible how the modding community is still so alive for this game at soccergaming. And I hope scouser09 continues to update the FIP patch till the end of time :)

But everything is because EA switched the game engine for 17. Modding was limited so everyone stayed on 16 and making mods and lots of mods.

Same as PES 6. They switched to a new engine (not all editing was possible immediately plus bad gameplay) so people stayed play old games and creating many mods.

If I wanted to play with someone online, the only way to do so would be via Parsec right? I know that the servers are down unfortunately but maybe there was a workaround to do so. Still, Parsec is a nice option, I tried it last night with other games and barely felt lag.

Finally got v1 working on PC with mods - first time ever (I've only played v1 on PS4 before I think)! I just couldn't wrap my head around the instructions but @cb7's post got it into my head (nice to see you BTW)!

Installing it via Origin with the latest patch, starting it up once (I had to start it multiple times because Origin seemed to stop repeatedly before it had fully downloaded), swapping the folder names (between the original and "naughty" version), booting THAT once with Origin in offline mode (logging in with the email and password when prompted), then coming out of it and installing all the mods as normal did the trick.

(Baaically, what both @Anth James and @papinho81 already told me, multiple times, but I just wasn't getting it. :LOL:)

It does feel different - the biggest difference I've noticed is that the AI seem 10x sharper. I haven't won a game since switching to v1...

What difficulty level do you v1 guys play on? And do you play around with the sliders at all (@papinho81, bearing in mind I'm using your gameplay mod linked to in the first post in your "modding mess" thread)?
Sorry I have to dig out that comment and ask once more for clarification.

i installed origin and I’m about purchase the game. Will be installing it…

Please gimme some easy steps to set it all up.

starting the game once using the origin client, Update to the latest and then…!?

77A48295-7A5D-4A3E-B163-8E99751E0464.gif

Back
Top Bottom