FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Btw. The key is at 51 Euro at the moment. :LOL:
Just sick. I purchased my key 1 month ago at a russian related site and fortunetly I could activate it at Origin in german, although on that website was mentioned it could only activated in russian language. :D
The key is still available there but I payed 10 €, now it´s up to 40 €.

I just updated the download link with a few improvements to smooth things out - especially on corners and throw-ins there should now be less jump cuts.
Hey, for some reason your file is not working. I'm using the 1.0.0 version from your Google Drive...

I was going to give this a try but he say's put the strings in rna.ini

Where is this file located?
I had a go at this for you, based on the instructions - the rna.ini file (and a rebuild) definitely works, because I used the "skip bootflow" option and it changed how the game booted (straight to the main menu, with some issues).

Can you see much of a difference in the net looseness here? I THINK I can... But I'm tired... :D Recorded it so you can check it out.

I had a go at this for you, based on the instructions - the rna.ini file (and a rebuild) definitely works, because I used the "skip bootflow" option and it changed how the game booted (straight to the main menu, with some issues).

Can you see much of a difference in the net looseness here? I THINK I can... But I'm tired... :D Recorded it so you can check it out.

Ooooh nice, Just like how the mod worked on FIFA 18. Yeah definitely noticeable. The whole net billows and wobbles even after the ball has settled whereas on default it retains it's elasticity straight away.

It's strange as EA obviously experimented with different net physics and only locked us to 3 options in game. Imagine having an actual net physic slider in game....

Ooooh nice, Just like how the mod worked on FIFA 18. Yeah definitely noticeable. The whole net billows and wobbles even after the ball has settled whereas on default it retains it's elasticity straight away.

It's strange as EA obviously experimented with different net physics and only locked us to 3 options in game. Imagine having an actual net physic slider in game....
I'm guessing the number after the equals sign (500) is the equivalent of the slider? 400 seemingly being the norm and 500 being extra wibbly? Don't know though...

@Anth James - your ball physics... Just... Wow.

It's like I've unlocked the game. Even dribbling feels more fluid. Let alone the extra variety.

It feels just a little too "bullety" for me on 1.00 game speed, but if I set it to 0.99 I get really weird frame hiccups. But I think that's my graphics card / vsync / general setup more than anything!

@Anth James - your ball physics... Just... Wow.

It's like I've unlocked the game. Even dribbling feels more fluid. Let alone the extra variety.

It feels just a little too "bullety" for me on 1.00 game speed, but if I set it to 0.99 I get really weird frame hiccups. But I think that's my graphics card / vsync / general setup more than anything!

Great to hear man! I found the same with dribbling. Try lowering pass/shot speed to your taste, it should still work on lower speeds no issue.

Love that save at 18 seconds!

Ball physics mod sounds very interesting, one of the main things stopping me playing FIFA 16 over the years has been the weird ball physics. Some nice stuff in the clips so far, may have to download and try some of this. Great work as always @Anth James, admire the effort and attention to detail put into improving these games.

Love that save at 18 seconds!
It was nice, but the thing that stood out to me was the cross just before it - could be the camera angle, but it looked very strange to me; like it sped up in the air?

Liked the look of the goal after though - the imperfect touch he had to adjust to and then the clean strike.

super comfy opening post with eveything important included, love it!
so on top of that, all i need is the FIP or EVOWEB patch!?

edit: am i missing adboards!?
FIP patch is the way to go, there isn't a Evo Web Patch btw. The other option is Moddingway mod but the squads are outdated. Adboards are included in these patches.

I'm thinking about opening a thread for my stadiums here. What do you think guys?

FIP patch is the way to go, there isn't a Evo Web Patch btw. The other option is Moddingway mod but the squads are outdated. Adboards are included in these patches.

I'm thinking about opening a thread for my stadiums here. What do you think guys?
thanks pal!
do that! the more the better! the FIFA16 modder scene seems as active as never before...

stadiums will be delivered via a server i connect to with a tool in game!?
is it possible to locally store stadiums i like to use in the game (lets say when playing offline)?!

oh guys... dont stop the modding but make it private! :LOL:
the industry is having an eye on your public mods... freaking price went up again! :CONFUSE: 54 Euro now!
https://gg.deals/game/fifa-16/

when its at 69,99 euro i'll buy. :LOL: with mods and stuff this should feel like the real thing; buying a game that is complete and fun!
;)

Which Fifa 16 exe do you use?? You need the Fifa 16 exe v.1.0.0, not the usual "newest" Fifa 16 exe from 06/2016!!
If you wanna try the CT with the newer game exe than you can download them a couple of posts above.
I use 1.0.0 exe (29.08.2015)

Go for it. It would be nice if the FIFA Editing section was a little more active over here.

Of course we have Soccer Gaming as the for FIFA mods but it's a bit cluttered & nothing is as well organised like it is over here.

There's a guy called Koteria who makes/converts stadiums in his thread and they're probably the best quality FIFA stadiums but their scattered throughout his thread and nothing is organised in the OP.

That's what 90% of the threads are like over there. You'll miss a lot of great files unless you k ow exactly what your searching for or you monitor that forum religiously.

Back
Top Bottom