Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Anth James

International
22 September 2017
Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to put some of the mods I've released into one place so that they're easy to find.
Camera Packages

FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.55) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.65) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.75) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.85) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)
Default Wider Camera (0.95) (New Penalty Camera)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
Example 2.png

Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.06 - 18.47.33.03.png

Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Example.png

Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Example.png

Broadcast Package 3
Example.png

Default (0.75) Co-op
Co-op Example.png

Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 16.49.47.11.png

Default (0.55) Dynamic
Dynamic Example.png

Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 08.05.38.78.png

New Penalty Camera
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.08 - 15.33.51.44.png
///// Modern Goalnet Pattern

Download -
https://mega.nz/file/5BtFXaKZ#lDxhyp72KwAbEBGpckdUNxr69EQhU0fPaoVi0Z7OBfY

Credit to: @nikolapfc89 for original design.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.07.29 - 09.26.58.54.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.07.29 - 09.26.00.33.png
/////////// New Night Lighting v1.0

It's here guys! I've created 29 new night lighting looks to completely refresh the game. I've always found the night lighting/colours in this game to be quite bad and I think these changes bring it to life much more.

There's also a small pitch mod included, which is an addition that just 'softens' up the pitch patterns to create a subtle but more natural look.

Everything you need is in the download (including the pitch mod and the ReShade).

Make sure you go through the Read Me file before installing. If you follow all of the steps it will work no issues.

A couple of reminders -

1. These looks are designed for NIGHT/Clear matches only. Some might work well with other conditions, but they weren't created that way (the lighting/textures/colour changes quite a bit with different conditions).

2. If you're using any other pitch mod then it will look different to how it is intended (the change in pitch textures has an impact on the look)

3. Certain looks will look better in particular stadiums or with particular teams. This is just down to the colours which fit and may have needed changing to achieve the particular look.

4. Not ALL of the effects should be active for every look. Some shouldn't be activated in each preset so you DON'T need to activate all. If they load correctly some should be activated, some shouldn't.

5. Ignore how it looks in the game MENU screens. The look will fit once you're in stadium.

6. The way it comes looks right on my screen, but I would imagine there will be some differences depending on your monitor/TV. Adjust according to your own tastes.

7. If you make changes, they will STAY. If you want to make adjustments I recommend making a copy of that preset first, or keep a backup of the original presets.

8. An OPTIONAL effect is Luma Sharpen - use if you prefer a sharper look.

9. If you already have a ReShade installed for 16, you will need to uninstall it first.

Enjoy! ...and keep an eye out for updates/newer versions as well as a Day Lighting pack coming soon.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/BJlCkRYL#siHlsJ1hDy_5Z9DVJy_lOuk2tWvpao9hqc0yrVi-wH0

Just a few examples of what you can expect..

View attachment 172025
View attachment 172026
View attachment 172027
View attachment 172028
View attachment 172029
View attachment 172030
View attachment 172031
View attachment 172032
View attachment 172034

View attachment 172033
/// Ultimate Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).
Edit: Thanks to @papinho81 for creating a version of the table where the values can load automatically.

I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play.

It also massively impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

You should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall a lot smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

Download: https://mega.nz/file/kQFk3RhL#cUOaPgUEi1Sij0JZzBcdk8D7e52Iy8kBfqpsgjghZ9w

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    783.6 KB · Views: 2,393
  • FIFA 16 Screenshot 2021.06.15 - 17.19.29.95.jpg
    FIFA 16 Screenshot 2021.06.15 - 17.19.29.95.jpg
    717.4 KB · Views: 2,618
  • 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 2,568
  • Example.jpg
    Example.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 1,881
Last edited:
Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to put some of the mods I've released into one place so that they're easy to find.

/// Broadcast Camera Package 1

This is a really nice broadcast camera angle which is lower than the default broadcast. The other main difference with this particular camera is the way the dynamic zooming behaves. I find this more natural than the default broadcast dynamic zoom. When the ball goes into the penalty box for example there's no sudden zoom in, so goals look more organic and less 'jerky'. Another example is when the ball is on the close side the camera opens up as opposed to becoming more narrow.

This is called a 'package' because the camera will remain consistent throughout the broadcast - so when the ball goes for a throw, goal kick, free kick, etc the angle should remain.

Also included is the new penalty camera.

To install, place data folder in FIFA 16 regenerate. Also, be sure to read the file in the download.

Note: As the camera is based on a replay camera, there's no indicator in game, so I've included the indicator mod I use (which can be turned on and off by pushing the right thumb stick). I've also eliminated the ball cursor and power up bars etc, so it's very clean.

Credit to @papinho81 for finding the initial camera.

Download Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/AcMm2Zjb#rSdS7dZZc4ebfpWASGG87eiIUOZFQkhlSzmFB--N3Do

View attachment 114467

/// Broadcast Camera Package 2

This is a higher and wider Broadcast Camera package. It's based on the 'UserInstantReplayCamera'. Also included is the new penalty camera.

To install, place data folder in FIFA 16 regenerate. Also, be sure to read the file in the download.

Note: As the camera is based on a replay camera, there's no indicator in game, so I've included the indicator mod I use (which can be turned on and off by pushing the right thumb stick). I've also eliminated the ball cursor and power up bars etc, so it's very clean.

Credit to @papinho81 for finding the initial camera.

Download Broadcast Camera Package 2: https://mega.nz/file/1cNUDRyK#6Eji9egLJ3IZ-IMNTNF74oVQjM5PInrUjQ1BFk_HMOs

View attachment 114464

///Lighting Mod

I've tried to create a realistic new look for FIFA 16 that is natural and not overly stylised. There's a different preset for day and night. Instructions for how to install are in the read me file, make sure you follow every step.

It looks right on my monitor, but I'm not 100% how it'll translate to other screens (the black levels are a little darker in the youtube video compared to my screen for example). You can make your own adjustments as required. Credit to @papinho81 for the LUT included also.

Download Lighting Mod - https://mega.nz/file/tMdmnJbJ#HRm7nlo_r0UTqNW3cIXwYOIAAhpKvyHqlHeG33UzSHQ

View attachment 114468
View attachment 114470
View attachment 114469

/// Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).

For me, I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play. It also impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working for the last couple of weeks to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

I won't list everything that has changed as a result, but in general you should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

You can adjust all of your usual settings as you like in game and it should still be effective. I've tested on different settings, but I've primarily tested with default sliders and a default v1.00 (I'm not sure how other gameplay mods might impact it). I prefer these settings at the moment, but some may find it a touch fast, so adjust speed and slider settings such as pass/shot speed to your desire (as well as controller settings).

I'm working on saving the values of the cheat engine table so it's a little easier, but I haven't quite figured that out yet.

If you want to use my findings, make sure you follow all of the instructions.

Feedback is welcomed - enjoy!

Oh and obviously feel free to make your own ball physics on the cheat engine table as well.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/MYMUxBoY#64E7odnLDvFmKj7gv8S0Rc22i_y1EIBM8T6nG0TqH-4

///White Goal Nets:

This mod here isn't mine, I think I found it somewhere on a FIFA 14 forum possibly, but it makes the goalnets white instead of grey. I think it makes them look much better (the little things hey 🤣) . I've uploaded for others to use anyway. Just put in your data\sceneassets folder and regenerate

Default:
View attachment 114471
White:
View attachment 114472

Download White goalnets - https://mega.nz/file/QZsgAQja#hcbGuZF9ilKOmseIbdKxxQ_JOX5YpLjqkClk8Dmr6So
Well done, Mate! Thanks for the handy overview of your mods now AIO. Thumps up.
Hope that this thread fills with more content over the time?! :D

I'm trying to follow the instructions to use the ball physics but I got lost. Whenever I open the v1.00 Table, it asks me if I want to execute the lua script and a future reference. I also think that it didn't attach the table with the game despite selecting the fifa.exe because the values are ??. I know that it shouldn't be difficult to install but I don't know why I can't do it correctly.

I'm trying to follow the instructions to use the ball physics but I got lost. Whenever I open the v1.00 Table, it asks me if I want to execute the lua script and a future reference. I also think that it didn't attach the table with the game despite selecting the fifa.exe because the values are ??. I know that it shouldn't be difficult to install but I don't know why I can't do it correctly.
Did you launch FIFA 16 first? The game needs to be running for it to attach properly.

I downloaded papinho81's FIFA Super Deluxe 1.0 Edition and the fifa16.exe File version says 1.0.0.0. Perhaps I should make a clean install again?

I downloaded papinho81's FIFA Super Deluxe 1.0 Edition and the fifa16.exe File version says 1.0.0.0. Perhaps I should make a clean install again?
That should be the one then. I'm not sure why it's not attaching, that sounds really odd. It mustn't be attached to the correct path somewhere along the line...

Thanks for creating this thread @Anth James, I think it will be very handy to keep all the mods in one place. Can we all share the mods and little add-ons that we are currently using in our games here as well?
Yeah 100%. I think just having everything in one spot will make things much easier for everyone looking. @bsmaff maybe we can link the files from the One Drive account in here also?

I am not currently doing any original mods for FIFA 16 but I have been looting, collecting and organizing tons of stuff from soccergaming (tracksuits and bibs from several teams and leagues, corner flags, referee faces, referee digital boards, winter gloves, updated boots, etc.). If you guys are interested I can upload and post them here from time to time. They add a lot to the atmosphere of the game!

Here is an example of my currently updated boot manager list:

1628573382202.png

1628573480679.png

I have collected some of the new boot models and placed them on top of the bootlist.txt file from FIP, with the corresponding previews. I don't know if you guys use the FIP 16 Boot Manager (the exe is available on the Fifa 16 folder if you use the FIP patch) but it is a super handy and easy tool for assignments.

I am not currently doing any original mods for FIFA 16 but I have been looting, collecting and organizing tons of stuff from soccergaming (tracksuits and bibs from several teams and leagues, corner flags, referee faces, referee digital boards, winter gloves, updated boots, etc.). If you guys are interested I can upload and post them here from time to time. They add a lot to the atmosphere of the game!

Here is an example of my currently updated boot manager list:

View attachment 114517

View attachment 114518

I have collected some of the new boot models and placed them on top of the bootlist.txt file from FIP, with the corresponding previews. I don't know if you guys use the FIP 16 Boot Manager (the exe is available on the Fifa 16 folder if you use the FIP patch) but it is a super handy and easy tool for assignments.
That would be great if you could post man. Any chance of an AIO folder for referee faces, tracksuits, etc, etc?

Excellent work James. I tried the 1st camera mod and it's definitely my favorite. I figured if you max out the in game zoom, you get this awesome close up & the far side and it zooms out when the ball is on the near side like a dynamic broadcast.

Excellent work James. I tried the 1st camera mod and it's definitely my favorite. I figured if you max out the in game zoom, you get this awesome close up & the far side and it zooms out when the ball is on the near side like a dynamic broadcast.
Yeah I love this angle and the way the zoom behaves. The default broadcast zoom really bugged me! It’s also a lot more natural when you shoot too.

Yeah 100%. I think just having everything in one spot will make things much easier for everyone looking. @bsmaff maybe we can link the files from the One Drive account in here also?

That is fine - I will add you as a specific person, so you can add stuff to the share and everyone else will be read only.

I have updated the link for the file share and will have to make it more secure.
As just checked the share and it seems that people have been sharing the link outside of Evo-Web, as there were 5 people who were given access to the share without my knowledge, so people who are friends of other people who have been added via email.
If this happens again - Then I will remove the share completely.

The new link is:-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCgp1VeNJDfPOLp6OGaA?e=OOamML

Password:-
evoweb

As recommended by @Anth James, I'm sharing an AIO with loads of little add-ons to the game that I have found on soccergaming. I did not create any of those, just collected them :)

Here is what you can find inside:

- Tracksuits and Bibs for multiple countries
- Corner flags for multiple countries
- Digital boards for multiple countries
- Gloves for EPL
- Manager faces for EPL
- Referee faces and kits/tracksuits

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpsnZDMMwVJgTjIg_YxgELm9tQI?e=YGjfm8

If you need any help to install them just let me know.

Once I have more time I will also share my FIP Boot Manager files with all the updated boots I have found so far.

Last edited:
As recommended by @Anth James, I'm sharing an AIO with loads of little add-ons to the game that I have found on soccergaming. I did not create any of those, just collected them :)

Here is what you can find inside:

- Tracksuits and Bibs for multiple countries
- Corner flags for multiple countries
- Digital boards for multiple countries
- Gloves for EPL
- Manager faces for EPL
- Referee faces

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpsnZDMMwVJgTjIg_YxgELm9tQI?e=YGjfm8

If you need any help to install them just let me know.

Once I have more time I will also share my FIP Boot Manager files with all the updated boots I have found so far.
Thanks for posting man! Do ref faces just installed the same way as regular faces?

Reactions: cb7
Sometimes the exe gets updated even if it says 1.0.0.0. Try and verify this way https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3737664

It should say 29 August 2015 on the timestamp.

Checked the date just like you said and you were right, it was updated to June 2016. It must have updated without me noticing it because I tried to avoid patches. I'll delete the game and put the 1.0 game again. Thanks to both for your help.

That is fine - I will add you as a specific person, so you can add stuff to the share and everyone else will be read only.

I have updated the link for the file share and will have to make it more secure.
As just checked the share and it seems that people have been sharing the link outside of Evo-Web, as there were 5 people who were given access to the share without my knowledge, so people who are friends of other people who have been added via email.
If this happens again - Then I will remove the share completely.

The new link is:-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCgp1VeNJDfPOLp6OGaA?e=OOamML

Password:-
evoweb

Thanks for the link. Which faces contain faces.rar? I'm asking because I remember cb7 uploading faces from Liga NOS but maybe it's the same file with different name.

---

How do you install scoreboards into the game? Is there a scoreboard server?

Reactions: cb7
Legend. How does the manager faces work though if there are no physical managers like there is in FIFA 18 onwards?

The manager files need to go to the slc folder of the sceneassets since they are considered "staff objects" by the game, like police officers, ball boys, camera dudes, etc. All of that can be modified. It's amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Which faces contain faces.rar? I'm asking because I remember cb7 uploading faces from Liga NOS but maybe it's the same file with different name.
That face pack is Paps collection I believe. The faces I've added and shared for the Liga NOS are a complement to that pack since I found out they were missing.

That face pack is Paps collection I believe. The faces I've added and shared for the Liga NOS are a complement to that pack since I found out they were missing.
There already is a Papinho81_Facepack.rar file so I guess that it's something else.

Back
Top Bottom