FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Sorry I have to dig out that comment and ask once more for clarification.

i installed origin and I’m about purchase the game. Will be installing it…

Please gimme some easy steps to set it all up.

starting the game once using the origin client, Update to the latest and then…!?

View attachment 115137

Once it finished installing, you will get FIFA 16 1.07 version
If you want to play the version with the best gameplay, you can find FIFA 16 1.0 in the OneDrive folder or Google Drive (the entire folder is uploaded)
Rename the original folder you already have installed to "FIFA 16 backup"
Paste the 1.0 version folder you downloaded in the same directory, in the folder "FIFA 16". Now you will have the 1.0 version running

Deactivate the updates in Origin, or run Origin in offline mode, because it will try to update the game to the last version

Once you have the game running, download FIFA Infinty Patch from here

If I'm not wrong, just uncompressing and copying the entire folder from FIFA Infinity Patch will do the trick.

Then regenerate using Creation Master 16 and you're set to go with the best gameplay and the best base patch updated to 20/21

If you like stadiums, you will need to use a program like Stadium Server or CG File Server.
I recommend you to use Papinho's File Server (https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/)

Man, you guys are making me really jealous.

I thought I had FIFA 16 on PC, but sadly nope, I've been looking for cd keys but it's impossible, and unless I'm in Germany or France (to buy them on their respective Amazon) I can't find it anywhere. Is there somewhere else you guys know about?

Reactions: Rom
Man, you guys are making me really jealous.

I thought I had FIFA 16 on PC, but sadly nope, I've been looking for cd keys but it's impossible, and unless I'm in Germany or France (to buy them on their respective Amazon) I can't find it anywhere. Is there somewhere else you guys know about?
You described my situation perfectly:APPLAUD:

feeling a bit like James Stewart in Rear Window... i found a new "special offer" for a FIFA16 cd key: https://www.gamivo.com/product/fifa-16
cheap 79 bucks! :LOL:

if i'd get a discount of 1 euro, for every time a FUT points sale offer came up (while i was looking for a cd key for the main game) on a website, the cd key would cost me nothing! :LOL:
dont need no points, dont need no legends... just need that freaking cd key! :NO:

Gonna have to try this on PC with patches. The PS4 version is fun but the player models are laughably bad and it’s ruining the immersion for me.
welcome to the club...
well i'm still in line, seeing guys like @Chris Davies passing the bouncer (is that @Anth James or @papinho81 ?!) with a smile and walking into the club.
i was able to get the entrance rope loose a bit... if the bouncer isnt watching i'll be sneaking in soon...! :D

fbrwr_1.jpg

Look at how close the grass colour is real life v 16. So impressive!

View attachment 115808View attachment 115809
thats is looking spot on! :APPLAUD:
does the modded version of FIFA16 support HDR colors in any way!? is something like that even possible?
not that i need it badly... when the pitches are good looking as they are when modded... just asking in general because i'm interested in the tech part of it.

Last edited:
thats is looking spot on! :APPLAUD:
does the modded version of FIFA16 support HDR colors in any way!? is something like that even possible?
not that i need it badly... when the pitches are good looking as they are when modded... just asking in general because i'm interested in the tech part of it.
I’m not sure to be honest man. Have you pulled the trigger on the pc version yet?

I’m not sure to be honest man. Have you pulled the trigger on the pc version yet?
Not yet pal!
Forgot to check on the price for like 2 days. Will have a look later.
Thing is, SimRacing and MSFS keep me pretty busy atm.
Some races when I get home from work (fine tuning the wheel settings every day... it never ends) followed by some landing scenarios in MSFS (wich calms me down) before bed time.

edit: 80 bucks... :LOL: https://www.gamivo.com/product/fifa-16?glv=kurlpf2m&___currency=EUR

I was trying world class difficulty level (in a kick off match) again today after playing some matches in my professional Fulham career.
I was playing Fulham vs. Burnley, 15 min halves.
There is still this feeling of the AI being to clinical and direct when playing on world class. Be it the passing game or how fast they go for a shot at goal and how that’s done.
Took me just that one match to remind me how I can find the most life like fun and equal basis on professional.
Again I could not resist saving some gameplay moments when playing career mode.

Been playing my Fulham carrier for a couple of fixtures today. Great stuff. Great fun!
now it’s the FA Cup final vs. United. Can’t wait. Let’s see what we can offer. Deep defense and counter attacks…thats what I’m after.

let us show them we are equal. Let em see we are willing. Fulham wants the cup!!
edit: we are down one man at half time. St. Juste (CB) got red carded… not the best ref decission so far.

Last edited:
the new season starting has got me in the mood for fifa again and—despite numerous attempts (any many mods from Paul etc)—i'm unable to enjoy fifa 21. i think for me it's the 'ice skating' aspect of it—something just feels 'off' with it (i have other complaints too...).

anyway, does anyone have an 'idiot's guide' as to how to get fifa 16 up and running. it's no longer on EA Play which is annoying. but i know people prefer the 1.0 version. do you have to do anything in particular to play on that version?

and in addition to that, what mods would people recommend?

if anyone can help it would save scrolling through everything... but if that's the only option i will do that! ta

Won't be using a stadium server as I'm scared as wel :)
Same goes for the scoreboards/overlays, sounds - for now - too complicated.

Bought the key and am downloading right now. Will play some games of the original / patched version first.
Maybe later i will add a conversion mod, any ideas? I think you are using the infinity patch....correct?
@elfie could you say where you got your code please? i can't seem to find one online

edit: having read this (https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-pc-port-is-extinct.87491/) looks like i won't be playing fifa 16 :(

i used to have it via EA Play but it isn't available on there anymore. so while i have all the game files i can't play it :(
Just a few posts up and there's your answer... See below quote.
many thanks for this!

Last edited:
@elfie could you say where you got your code please? i can't seem to find one online

edit: having read this (https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-pc-port-is-extinct.87491/) looks like i won't be playing fifa 16 :(

i used to have it via EA Play but it isn't available on there anymore. so while i have all the game files i can't play it :(

many thanks for this!
Regarding the key question... 39,99 at Amazon seems to be the smartest deal at the moment.
One question please: can I use Xbox codes for FIFA16 when I’m in a one year period of GPU subscription?!

Back
Top Bottom