FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

True. I find you can't reduce AI passing accuacy too much, but you can reduce their passing speed a tad, and increase their first touch error to make their crazy possession game harder for them.

For AI I go: Pass Error 56, Pass Speed 49, First Touch Error 58. Then I see their passing stats around 80-85%.
Nice one mate I might give that a go and see what happens.

I have had the odd game where it's been ow 80s but more often than not it's above 95% which basically means all my matches on the demo finish 0-0.

True. I find you can't reduce AI passing accuacy too much, but you can reduce their passing speed a tad, and increase their first touch error to make their crazy possession game harder for them.
CPU pass accuracy is tied into the game coding vs player ratings, once you lower speed/reaction ratings for example, you'll see CPU players miss passes because they can't get to the ball quickly enough. Even lowering the pass speed slider has a similar effect, messes with the timing.

Started a CM with MU and played in an american tournie got to the semi final, signed Thiago Silva, Pastore, Harry Kane, John Stones, with money to spare after shifting some dead weight. Win my first 2-4 games beat Liverpool 4-1 at the end of the transfer deadline get sacked for being too aggressive on the side lines. I mean wtf? Get a job with Palace, update Fifa 16 as requested and first game, i play Man -City and beat them 6-1!

CPU pass accuracy is tied into the game coding vs player ratings, once you lower speed/reaction ratings for example, you'll see CPU players miss passes because they can't get to the ball quickly enough.
Very interesting. I don't have a problem with the AI making the odd error though. Of course you don't want it overdone.

Changing sliders and making the 'perfect game' is all very subjective. When I adjust sliders I am looking to bring about greater realism and maximum individuality in teams and players. In refining sliders I find it's possible to bring out much greater player individuality.

Started a CM with MU and played in an american tournie got to the semi final, signed Thiago Silva, Pastore, Harry Kane, John Stones, with money to spare after shifting some dead weight. Win my first 2-4 games beat Liverpool 4-1 at the end of the transfer deadline get sacked for being too aggressive on the side lines. I mean wtf?
Are you playing with Kinect or the PS Camera enabled?

When you boot the game, on the language select screen (with the big flag on), there's the option underneath to pick a Kinect / PS Camera language, or turn it off entirely. Whatever you do, choose TURN IT OFF ENTIRELY.

The reason this happens is because it can hear you swearing and/or arguing with a referee's decision to yourself.

Fucking ridiculous feature.

(It's fun and games when you get Martin Tyler apologising if the viewers could hear you swearing on the touchline, but when you get sacked because the chairman is "concerned for the families watching the game", it's a fucking joke.)

Watching alot of vids on youtube, seasoned FIFA player people playing carrer mode and complaining how hard it is to make oppertunites and score.

So sad... this is by far the best part of the game and people are complaining about it, also complaning that World Class is too hard and hoping day 1 patch makes it easier to score!

There was no gameplay changes between the demo and the release confirmed by EA. However, day 1 patches will have slight changes like I posted above.

There's a link where ea confirms that theres no gameplay changes between demo and full game?
I am asking because i really love the demo.
I play the demo on ps4 and i have the full game ea acess on Xbox one and honestly theres something different in the felling when i am playing.
Players on demo fells much more realistic, more heavier and slow with incredible sense of inertia and i m not felling this in full game when players are felling much more skilled, faster and unrealistic.
I played more than 100 games on demo and i could not score more than 7 or 8 goals and on full game i am making always 2 ir 3 goals in one match.
I play both on world class, full manual and with the same sliders change and i am really worried that the final game on ps4 Will not have the same felling of the demo.
I really, really loved this demo.

The only noticeable issue I see is the cpu passing accuracy which is ridiculously high. I played a match on the demo against River Plate and they had a 98% pass success rate on World Class. It was frustrating because I spent almost the entire game chasing them. And also I noticed that from the 75th they took the ball to the corner flag and basically stayed there until the 90th minute. Surely that is a bug? I know teams do that, but not with 15 minutes to go. I tried reducing passing accuracy with the sliders but all that does is make every cpu cross go out for a goal kick. It doesn't really do anything to their normal passing.

I hope they fix that.

That aside the game is amazing

This is a very old problem in fifa and was not solved in this demo.
And the pass acuracy slider seems to affect much more the crosses than the Ping Pong passes...
Really bad!

other older problem that i really hate in fifa is to use tatic "change sides" and if your formations does not have side midfielders or wingers, the players that change sides are yours full backs.
Where on earth you see full backs changing sides during a match?
Ridiculous!!

Last edited:

so far everyone, bar 1 person, who has played full game says there is no difference.
100% no difference between the demo and the full game, I promise you.

BUT, today looks like it's day one patch day, so everything might be about to change.

Changing sliders and making the 'perfect game' is all very subjective. When I adjust sliders I am looking to bring about greater realism and maximum individuality in teams and players. In refining sliders I find it's possible to bring out much greater player individuality.
FYI, I wasn't suggesting that editing ratings is the way to create a perfect game. I was specifically responding to the discussion about sliders, and how raising the CPU pass error slider doesn't necessarily help as it "makes every cpu cross go out for a goal kick." That observation is mostly true, I was simply adding there are ways to edit the game in order to help make CPU ground passes less accurate.

Played online seasons and it's the same...Haven't tried FUT yet because my main account has no trial time left..

Played about 20hours before the patch and about 6h after it.. no changes at all in gameplay for me... The only thing i really notice was that the GK are positioned a bit more close to the goal line wich is good to prevent those Fifa15 long rangers.

Just checked my shopto account and they have the photo of mine in an envelope. Dont think they are sending it out until tomorrow though.

Very interesting. I don't have a problem with the AI making the odd error though. Of course you don't want it overdone.

I am interested if you figure out a way to make the passing feels different each player or just the whole stats.

I really like broadcast camera angle but like PES's its a tad too zoomed in and id like it a bit further out.

The only noticeable issue I see is the cpu passing accuracy which is ridiculously high. I played a match on the demo against River Plate and they had a 98% pass success rate on World Class. It was frustrating because I spent almost the entire game chasing them.

I think the solution is NOT to chase them because their defenders (and even GK) will pass the ball tika-taka style. Instead, let them come to your half (or even last third) and then make a tackle or maybe wait so AI becomes nervous and they make a long ball / cross / wild pass which you can intercept.
And when you regain possession, don't loose the ball quickly.

I think the solution is NOT to chase them because their defenders (and even GK) will pass the ball tika-taka style. Instead, let them come to your half (or even last third) and then make a tackle or maybe wait so AI becomes nervous and they make a long ball / cross / wild pass which you can intercept.
And when you regain possession, don't loose the ball quickly.
Yeah that's my plan for the full game but with the demo only being 4 minute halves I want to try and get on the ball hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom