FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Thanks for the answer!

And you could play it on your normal account before release, or was it still locked there?

I can play it through my normal account now, but can't remember if I could pre UK release.

What program do you use for that mate, any chance of more detailed instructions? Thanks
rinaldo's DBM tool, export tables and open them with Excel, edit any values you like, import tables back into the db. That's it. The hard part is getting a handle on using Excel and taking advantage of all its view features that can make editing quick and easy.

Played some more demo games today.
First one Chelsea against Bochum. Pro difficulty.
Was up 3-0 in the first half. 2 long distance shots. Both fantastic but still looking for that low driven shot.
3rd goal was absolutely briljant.

Cross from the right side got deflected. Ball bounced up from the ground and Deco made a very well aimed sort of lob header over the keeper.
Replay looked fantastic!!!
I think i've managed to save it on my ps4. Now all i have to do is figure out how to upload it. Not very good at this. If i know how, ill post it here.

Second match was me as City vs Dortmund.
A completely different game. Lots of passing errors on both sides. Dortmund playing the posession game with long balls to their wingers.
A hard fought 0-0......until i managed to finally reach my striker.
His first touch was briljant (seen that more in the demo) and immediately he was 1 on 1 with the keeper and scored.
Stadium went absolutely nuts!!

If somehow the shooting was a little less automated, and just a little less forced midfield play, i'd love it even more.
But sofar so good.

Just pulled this beauty off..

http://youtu.be/TJRjN3oDU-M

(I know we have a video thread but I imagine not as many will see it there)

What I loved about it (other than the obvious finish) was the header that came back across goal was actually a shot that deflected off the defenders block and Benteke had to run after the ball rather than what used to happen, it would automatically be directed at him.

for people who deal with origin on PC, so when i proceed to checkout to payment information so i just want to know its safe to deal directly with origin ?? or i just pay using paypal ??

If only FIFA implemented the form arrows that PES has. There's no real reason to ever change from the best team if your players never drop form etc.

for people who deal with origin on PC, so when i proceed to checkout to payment information so i just want to know its safe to deal directly with origin ?? or i just pay using paypal ??

I've only ever used Paypal rather than paying them directly with credit card, if you use Paypal you have an extra layer of security, but at the end of the day EA are such a huge company I don't think you need worry about them selling your credit card info or something ;)

I've only ever used Paypal rather than paying them directly with credit card, if you use Paypal you have an extra layer of security, but at the end of the day EA are such a huge company I don't think you need worry about them selling your credit card info or something ;)

thanks for reply :)

If only FIFA implemented the form arrows that PES has. There's no real reason to ever change from the best team if your players never drop form etc.

Aren't there form arrows in CM? Could have sworn there were in 15. And unlike PES they actually are affected by how the players are playing.

There is form in fifa. You can't see it in team management menu but it is available in squad report for every player (form/ and morale).

Yup and squad rankings change based on players being in good or bad form.

Pre-ordered the game for PS4. It was 18.4GB! It's finished downloading and also had a separate download for an update file already.

Doesn't let you play it for another 2 days though (I'm in Canada).

Anyone on final version of the game, know if pass looks bad like early access ? really dont like that pass :/ never go to the player if have partner like '1 yard'

Purchased 70 $US Dollars worth of PS4 credits from local retail input the purchase codes to PS4 and went to confirm FIFA16 download and PS4 network went down....now site is saying down for the moment.

I did see that my wallet was at 72 dollars so the codes did register before PS4 network crashed.
No need to panic everything should be just fine.

Purchased 70 $US Dollars worth of PS4 credits from local retail input the purchase codes to PS4 and went to confirm FIFA16 download and PS4 network went down....now site is saying down for the moment.

I did see that my wallet was at 72 dollars so the codes did register before PS4 network crashed.
No need to panic everything should be just fine.

Yeah it was down for me earlier too.

jaygrim
Yeah it was down for me earlier too.

Do not want to sound like a snob, but buying physical disk is just not my bag anymore.

Happy gaming in a couple of days mate.

Hi there
I read on Italian forums that the final version is significantly faster than the demo and the gameplay is too frantic.
Several users seem to confirm this issue.
It would be really a disgrace after a demo so realistic.
Anyone here who tested the final version can confirm or deny?
Thanks

That's nice to hear I just hope it stays that way. Unfortunately, your standard FIFA player is throwing a tantrum over FIFA 16. "It's too slow! Too much emphasis on, you know, actual football! Wah! I want it to play like online FUT!" I hope they don't buckle under pressure.

rinaldo's DBM tool, export tables and open them with Excel, edit any values you like, import tables back into the db. That's it. The hard part is getting a handle on using Excel and taking advantage of all its view features that can make editing quick and easy.

some screen please mate.

The Day 1 patch is going to resolve these issues. I hope they fixed the perfect touch on the driven pass.

f325715449f5268545f2abf1f7cf6f6f.png

Aren't there form arrows in CM? Could have sworn there were in 15. And unlike PES they actually are affected by how the players are playing.

There is form in fifa. You can't see it in team management menu but it is available in squad report for every player (form/ and morale).

Yup and squad rankings change based on players being in good or bad form.

But this is only CM, right? I play a lot of exhibition games and it's great in PES where it makes you rotate the team around due to form arrows. I'm sure FIFA exhibition matches don't have form?

Feels the same as the demo to me. I've inly played vs ai though

Very happy to hear this..
Unfortunately, here it's a summary report of some serious and seasoned Italian players:
- Speed increased in the final version.
- Players super responsive in play
- Implementation of several micro-touches
- Increased speed of the ball
- we are on the pace of the game FIFA 15 levels, maybe slightly less
- CPU press a little less than that in the demo.

I am a little worried.
I'd not want EA meets the cries of fanboys kids.

Last edited:

Very happy to hear this..
Unfortunately, here it's a summary report of some serious and seasoned Italian players:
- Speed increased in the final version.
- Players super responsive in play
- Implementation of several micro-touches
- Increased speed of the ball
- we are on the pace of the game FIFA 15 levels, maybe slightly less
- CPU press a little less than that in the demo.

I am a little worried.
I'd not want EA meets the cries of fanboys kids.

There was no gameplay changes between the demo and the release confirmed by EA. However, day 1 patches will have slight changes like I posted above.

Back
Top Bottom