FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Will the Early Access be available at midnight?

Can't remember when it was available last year.

I am 99% sure Early access was available last year at midnight. I cant be certain it did release at midnight, but if it hadnt I imagine I would remember moaning about it. I cant remember doing any moaning so I think midnight was good!

Try not to get your hopes up though, just in case! You will definitely be able to get it within 24 hours and as Im waiting on PC this year I still have a week!

Edit, I mean midnight from 5 days before release.

Last edited:

I think other EA Sports games from this year released the early access the day before it was scheduled. I'm pretty sure that happened with Madden, NHL, and maybe the golf game, so it is possible it will be released sometime in the next few hours.

I wish there was a way to download the early access version ahead of time, but I think it only happens if you digitally order the game and have it pre-loaded.

What's the point of early access if it's only 24 hours before full release?

Thanks @lami I now have my pesfan name from 2004! I'm same name in both forums.

Formally steelhorse75

It wasnt available on the day before release last year, I am sure it was 5 days before, may have been 3 though or Brunnoce could be right with 8. I can remember trying to only play a couple of hours a day as there was a 6 hour timer attached to it. Think I saw someone say this year has a a 10 hour timer which is a bit better.

Last edited:

I just checked Madden and NHL, both games were relased the day earlier than planed(today in FIFA`s case) at 22pm UK time!!!!

So theres hope we could be playing in 2 hours!

NHL -> 09-09-2015, 06:05 PM
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-access-subscribers-get-10-hours-gamplay.html

MADDEN -> 08-19-2015, 06:08 PM
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-now-ea-access-subscribers-play-10-hours.html

both wendesdays

As u can see Madden was schedule for the 20th:
https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/mut-vault

:D

Last edited:

They released the web app early too, wasnt supposed to be out until the 17th but came out yesterday so fuck knows whats going on at EA.

Just getting this message every time

sOKIXwA.png

I just checked Madden and NHL, both games were relased the day earlier than planed(today in FIFA`s case) at 22pm UK time!!!!

So theres hope we could be playing in 2 hours!
Really good spot.

I'll keep checking...

The speed is absolutely the same, I promise you. Unless there's a patch that's yet to be applied (which I am worried about because it appears to be exactly the same as the demo and I haven't been prompted to install an update, and I'm sure there's supposed to be one).

I still feel like the AI plays the same safe way, but... Well, honestly, it's all just the same as the demo at the moment. Which, considering it's slow enough on normal for my liking, is good enough.

Phew! Cheers Chris.

After a few games can you give a brief description of your likes, dislikes and overall impression??

Thanks

Don't have it pre-loaded so I am currently crawling along like a snail. 8% downloaded in one hour...think I'll play it tomorrow!

Any of you lucky guys gonna be streaming any gameplay? All the streams I can find is the idiots just opening packs.
Get a game early and all you do is open fucking packs?!?!

Back
Top Bottom