FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Am i da only one who thinks the free kick animations are rubbish? The follow through is all wrong

This is 1 thing I never get about EA. Most animations are spot on (except for a few passing animations) ..the shooting animations are very good... but the free kick animations are very poorly done. Its almost as if the player is 'hesitating' to kick the ball or follow momentum. Its so ugly makes free kicks worthless for me. Just like penalties when they hit the ball with a straight upper body.:RANT:

Did anyone download game?

CO3I06PU8AEvqCY.jpg

This guy (found it on twitter) already downloading (but of course you cant play yet). But i preordered it about more than a month (on xbox live) and i still cant download game.

CO3pH6jUsAABuZ5.jpg

CO3pOiRVEAAWdOm.jpg

Stupid question.. if you download you can delete it? If you delete do you have to buy again or just re download?

Am i da only one who thinks the free kick animations are rubbish? The follow through is all wrong

Especially the "generic" ones. If I could choose, I'd want them to make better penaltys though. They make no sense. I should be able to go for a hard low shot really close to the post. If I miss I miss, but just let me get the chance to do it with a more developed penalty kick system. Even if you get everything spot on on the green bar thing, it's still not accurate or hard enough as you'd want it to be in this current system. I prefer the old system to the current one.

Finally pre-ordered, £22.11 from Origin Brazil paid using Paypal, for some bizarre reason Origin now uses a pay portal even in addition for Paypal and it required a Brazilian ID number which seems to me a ludicrous invasion of privacy, so I used this CPF Generator: http://www.theonegenerator.com/geradordecpf

Edit: Of course as the order is pending they could decide against my random made up information despite the fact the Paypal payment was from a genuine and verified account!

Last edited:

It's amazing how much quicker the game is on TELE Brooadcast. Anyone else notice this?

You see more of the pitch but the game feels 'looser' and it's more difficult to defend.

TELE the game is slower and more realistic yet you don't see as much of the pitch.

Especially the "generic" ones. If I could choose, I'd want them to make better penaltys though. They make no sense. I should be able to go for a hard low shot really close to the post. If I miss I miss, but just let me get the chance to do it with a more developed penalty kick system. Even if you get everything spot on on the green bar thing, it's still not accurate or hard enough as you'd want it to be in this current system. I prefer the old system to the current one.

100%. Free kicks and penalties need a rework

Finally pre-ordered, £22.11 from Origin Brazil paid using Paypal, for some bizarre reason Origin now uses a pay portal even in addition for Paypal and it required a Brazilian ID number which seems to me a ludicrous invasion of privacy, so I used this CPF Generator: http://www.theonegenerator.com/geradordecpf

Edit: Of course as the order is pending they could decide against my random made up information despite the fact the Paypal payment was from a genuine and verified account!
I think this is there in the first place in order to verify that buyers are actually from Brazil...

Didn't read the last page or so after someone asked if another poster downloaded the game, but, I downloaded it with the Demo. Was able to purchase (digitally) and download on the same day/time I was getting the demo, it's been sitting there since, waiting.

Alright. When I play my pc games on my TV I play them in 1366x768 wich is the native resolution for my tv. Works perfect with every game except the fifa 16 demo. If I choose that resolution and then start the game, it changes to "1280x720/60p". Is anyone else having the same problem? I hope this is just something that happens with the demo and not the full game ;c

Alright. When I play my pc games on my TV I play them in 1366x768 wich is the native resolution for my tv. Works perfect with every game except the fifa 16 demo. If I choose that resolution and then start the game, it changes to "1280x720/60p". Is anyone else having the same problem? I hope this is just something that happens with the demo and not the full game ;c

Have you tried Downsampling?.
For example, my VGA comes with an option called VSR (Virtual Super Resolution). So I can play games in 3200x1800 max even if my monitor doesn't support it, it'll be downsampled. But when I hook my 55' Samsung LED TV via HDMI, I can play with that resolution and it looks awesome.

regarding the demo : are you guys seeing any low shots?
All i see now are balls going in the top or middle half of the goal.
Even when being 1 on 1 with the goalie, it usually ends up in the top corner.
What am i doing wrong? I had lots of low shots in 15, it is something i absolutely love and really miss in the demo sofar.

Back
Top Bottom