FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

When dribbling, is it me or do all the players sprint like the ball is glued to their feet?

Loving this. Just lost 1-0 as city to psg. Defo getting this. Will get pes if I see it cheaper after Xmas

Just been playing on the PC 10 min games. Can't believe that people don't like this game, haven't enjoyed play a computer game this much in years.

Also, the more I play it the more the individuality between players is coming out. Touch, right/left foot, balance, passing....the things you can do with Iniesta are outrageous, no skill moves needed. Rakitic has really good long range passing, Neymar is weak so will be barged off the ball, as I'm not good will skills I find him almost useless.

Very enjoyable.

Is there noticeable difference between Rakitic and Messi in terms of how far they knock the ball when dribbling? And how long they take to turn?

Might just be me.

Enjoying the game on professional. Seems harder than 15.

As soon as I go up to world class it is hard to get the ball off of the other team.

Loving the new tussles/animations and resulting fouls from them.

Also had the opposition keeper straight red as he missed the ball and took the player out.

I have read that lots of you enjoy this on Professional so I played 3 matches in this difficulty. For me it's far too easy, I won every game by at least 2 goals and didn't concede one.

World Class is ok but still too easy.

Will stick with Legendary.

Is there noticeable difference between Rakitic and Messi in terms of how far they knock the ball when dribbling? And how long they take to turn?

Might just be me.

I have the first touch slider on 100 so yeah there is. Even before turning it up certain players turning circles are different too others etc. Certain players can ride tackles others can't. I don't feel that either game is particularly better than the other in this regard to be honest, the default position is that Fifa lacks in this department as it always has, but whether it's Fifa getting better or Pro worse, they seem pretty similar to me.

Just been playing on the PC 10 min games. Can't believe that people don't like this game, haven't enjoyed play a computer game this much in years.

Also, the more I play it the more the individuality between players is coming out. Touch, right/left foot, balance, passing....the things you can do with Iniesta are outrageous, no skill moves needed. Rakitic has really good long range passing, Neymar is weak so will be barged off the ball, as I'm not good will skills I find him almost useless.

Very enjoyable.

how did you get over the fatigue problem when you play 10 min ??

I'm starting to get into this now ..I normally play on full manual but it seems very weak for some reason so I'm happy on semi with added slider errors.
I've noticed that individuality can be seen more too.
A few things I have noticed playing on WC. Messi is awesome , he sold me this run around dummy which looked great
The AI is unforgiving and score great goals
There is loads of variation in play
I also saw toure pull of a curling over the top through ball, it even had spin on it which again looked great

2K res downsampling. LOD tool. Default cam with default settings. This plays like a dream. So much that comes to life when you increase the LOD.

Anyone got tips for defending on world class? I find my players just don't get close enough to make challenges.

You serious? I've won every game by no less than 4 goals.
My lastest two matches on that difficulty were something like 6-0 and 7-0.
I bet that once you get used to it, you will too bro. At first I was struggling with it, but after the second day it became terribly easy.
I'm 34, a dad with limited gaming time, and shit at FIFA.

Bro.

I have switched back to TELE and although you see less of the pitch, it's easier to dictate the match.

Just had a storming game as Dortmund v Inter. I won 2-0, red awarded me TWO pens in the same game and I put them away.

The 22nd can't come quick enough.

Playing with players like David Silva and Iniesta is so much fun..Silva is the beast , he has agility, vision ,amazing technique and passing skills..I'll destroy dreams with him in online seasons this year:)

safe to say this has the potential to be the best fifa in years i am really looking forward to career mode with the improve way the AI play

played real on legendary and the 2 goals they scored past me were class 1st one was modric running down the wing thought he was going to cross it in the box but instead cut it back rodriguez turned inside and let a rocket go from outside the area lobbing my keeper into the back post and the 2nd was a counter in the 89th minute when i was using high pressure and ultra attack they fed it to bale out wide he knocked it on sprinted away clear and tucked it in looked so realistic

link to LOD tool please

I think I got it from someone who posted it a couple of pages back in this thread. Not seeing the whole nike boots (the new ones with that ankle thingy), and tight kits is quite bad. Even on PS4 and xbox one this is a "problem". Should be higher lod by default.

It's not a tool btw, it's just some edited .lua files and stuff.

Not the most exciting URL I've ever seen ;)

No offense but it does make me wonder if someone has scored a good enough goal they want to share that they don't take the 2 seconds needed to make the URL show as an embedded video instead of a URL :)

What would you say to start a new thread with origin nick (PC), prefered settings online. It would be all in one place, its a joy to play against "friends" who play "football" rather than randoms who can destroy even a decent game?

Not the most exciting URL I've ever seen ;)

No offense but it does make me wonder if someone has scored a good enough goal they want to share that they don't take the 2 seconds needed to make the URL show as an embedded video instead of a URL :)
Really? It looks embedded to me, at least on tapatalk it does?

I'm streaming the demo if interested in watching, with sliders of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULIaStW_DaA

Sprint: 50/50
Acc: 50/50
Shot Error: 55/55
Pass Error: 60/60
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 30/30
GK: 40/40
Marking: 60/60
Run Freq: 50/50
Height: 48/48
Length: 52/52
Width: 50/50
FB: 60/60
FT: 100/100

also.. is there is a way to do hard low shot in FIFA?
ty

I think it´s double tap the shot button.
Don´t find that the ultimate solution though, as sometimes the shot goes off when you´re not fast enough.
Loved the square + triangle from PES.

Getting into the demo as well.

Liking the broadcast cam a lot, but after a couple of mins I switch back to tele broadcast.
I don´t know...afraid of getting used to and also find it hard to create chances as the angle is a bit too narrow for my taste.

Really wish there was a setting option for the cam angle.
Or at least we have some good cam tool this year.

Tried the women´s team for the first time.
Plays really some decent football.

I certainly am going to get this.

I think it´s double tap the shot button.
Don´t find that the ultimate solution though, as sometimes the shot goes off when you´re not fast enough.
I'd try 'RB + pass' (hard pass) on manual, it might work.
I hope it's not as overpowered as the long pass button was in FIFA 11 though, when you could use it (on manual) instead of 'LB + shoot' to try and lob the keeper and was way more effective than the shot made in the proper way (shooting with LB).

Back
Top Bottom