FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Yeah, when you slow the game down like they did you will see the animations better i think it could be even a little slower to really look like a real game.

Just played with the woman's team, i noticed it was smooth with no clipping in the animations like the men. They need to fix the men side of the game too.

DOES anyone know how to save my settings in the PC demo? Is there a mod needed for that? Every game I always have to type them in.

Ok, I'm officially converted to Full Manual... the difference is massive!:SHOCK: What a game we have, lads, what a game!!!

It's possible to save custom sliders in the PC demo by manually editing a database, but not to save controller settings.

As far as I know mcruz, it's not possible to go back to custom tactics without pausing the game. Unless someone knows a trick...

This is very bad.
I m liking the game but i miss so much a more variety in offensive IA.
I think ea Need to implement change formations in real time and allow players who like to see their midfield and ofense players to move more freely around the pitch.
It Will add much more diversity in gameplay.

what difficulty you guys play on ? I notice professional is the funnest to play, world class and up the AI just plays ticki-tacka crap and hog the ball.

what difficulty you guys play on ? I notice professional is the funnest to play, world class and up the AI just plays ticki-tacka crap and hog the ball.
I am playing on Pro. The Pro AI is not lacking any offensive moves and it doesn't get any other-worldy stat boosts. I still see it do long balls, switch play, shoot outside the box and do the odd skill move.

lol

yeah what is every ones recommended control settings and difficulty to play on? game speed etc..

the only thing I have settled on is my camera angle and that's tele broadcast heigh 17 zoom 3 or something close to that

do you all use tactical defending? at first I was just using legacy but once I heard that you can't use that online I was forcing my self to use tactical defending but mapping call second teammate command to square like use to on PES

in fact my whole controller layout is similar to PES that way i can switch back in forth between both games with less hassel lol

I map sprint to R1.. pace control to R2 and finesse shot

Last edited:

Professional. Seems to have the best balance of being challenging yet not annoying, most importantly fun.

yeah Pro is the one I'm having the most fun with... world class is challenging but not as fun mainly because not enough time in the demo

For me Tele Broadcast default camera is perfect. Probably the best camera in a football game ever in the sense that it gives a TV broadcast feeling without zooming in too much to limit the view of the pitch.

World Class level, co-op camera, slow speed and full manual.
Really enjoying it so far.

Professional. Seems to have the best balance of being challenging yet not annoying, most importantly fun.

You serious? I've won every game by no less than 4 goals.
My lastest two matches on that difficulty were something like 6-0 and 7-0.
I bet that once you get used to it, you will too bro. At first I was struggling with it, but after the second day it became terribly easy.

My last 3 matches on legendary were something like 4-0 3-0 for realz. I now play using my feet and with one eye closed. Mad skills, tekkers.

My last 3 matches on legendary were something like 4-0 3-0 for realz. I now play using my feet and with one eye closed. Mad skills, tekkers.
There was a time in which I could really score using Virtua Striker 2 '98 with closed eyes from kickoff.
Uh, the good old exploits you use when you're 13 or so... :P

Back
Top Bottom