FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

may be...or may be its a placebo effect....but women football is harder and enjoying imo.

It definitely plays better. It is the ultimate football simulation

If only the mens was as fluid. Makes sense as they made womens from scratvh whilst they keep recycling the mens from animations created years ago...

Womens football in fifa is the closest to the real thing ive ever played on a cinsole. Stunning

I find the women's demo gameplay good, but not as brilliant as the men's.

I just played a classico as Barca against pro AI. I was crowding the Real Madrid box looking for the killer pass, when they manage a quick turnover, two quick passes up to Bale in a space. He streams half the pitch at full tilt. He is alone and three of my back four almost have him, when he smashes away a left-foot goal from inside the box.

AI is really amazing this year. And I see a lot of individuality in teams and players.

Last edited:

Really enjoying this demo. As I said in my last post, I'm loving the freedom of the ball/player physics and the resulting unpredictability. Nothing feels off limits. Loving being in control of the ball and running at defenders with simple jinks and flicks.

Just hope EA don't fuck it up and appease the masses.

personally i dont use Contain at all because it just seems to warp me into weird positions. Jockey (L2) to go into defensive pose, Team mate Pressure (square) to close down, and Tackle (X) to tackle is what works for me

and Professional difficulty too. anything higher and AI just gets annoying with their possession

Thanks man !! I'll try later ...

Wow wow and wow is all I can say.

Every single match is so different (Legendary difficulty).

I never thought I would say that about a FIFA game.

What modes will be available for the women's teams does anyone know?

Will it just be a World Cup mode?

What modes will be available for the women's teams does anyone know?

Will it just be a World Cup mode?

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/women

Play as Women's National Teams for the first time in the FIFA franchise. Choose from 12 teams and compete* in Match Day, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches.

Available teams: Germany, USA, France, Sweden, England, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Spain, China, Italy, Mexico.

*Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.

I've not really got into a FIFA game since the worldcup 2010 one, but I'm absolutely loving the demo. I loved the pes 16 demo initially, but it seems stale since the FIFA demo, I love the shooting and the feeling that anything can happen, so many brilliant random moments,just like it used be in pes 5,6...I just wish they could really bring out player and team individuality that and player models need to be sorted and this would be the best football game ever.

*Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.

Not on PC, I would imagine mixed teams will even be possible and quite likely the women players will be released into the Career Mode transfer pool which will be interesting :)

Oh and is it just me is the lod of the players in gameplay cam terrible, I mean u can't even see aubameyangs hair.

My secret wish is to be able to use GameFace for created players everywhere, not only in that stupid Virtual Pro. But I doubt we will see that in the full version of FIFA 16. :(

Not on PC, I would imagine mixed teams will even be possible and quite likely the women players will be released into the Career Mode transfer pool which will be interesting :)

i also saw a pic of messi in women player model ! :BOP:

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/women

Play as Women's National Teams for the first time in the FIFA franchise. Choose from 12 teams and compete* in Match Day, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches.

Available teams: Germany, USA, France, Sweden, England, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Spain, China, Italy, Mexico.

Thanks mate. I am glad it's included online.

Just edited the settings.lua for better LOD. Will let you know in a second.

Would u care to do so for better performance on crappier laptops like mine, dear sir? I used to max FIFA15 but for some reason FIFA 16 MOVES really slow. I think it may also do with the replay0.bin file in the Instance0 folder in My Documents. sigh

Last edited:

Wow wow and wow is all I can say.

Every single match is so different (Legendary difficulty).

I never thought I would say that about a FIFA game.

Lol at your excitement. Let me boot up FIFA 16 woman's game in the night!

FIFA 16 LOD Fix (PC)

> http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/r1R0xCA6/file.html

All thanks goes to malloc84 for decrypting the files.
Just copy the files from the version you want to use in the FIFA 16 Demo folder.
I also added an already regenerated bh and version for medium/low users with enabled vanishing spray.

Thanks Cesc, what program did you use to regenerate ?

Back
Top Bottom