FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I hope that download will be available before 17.09. cause game will be about 22gb, so i could download before and play on thursday :D

I'd try 'RB + pass' (hard pass) on manual, it might work.
I hope it's not as overpowered as the long pass button was in FIFA 11 though, when you could use it (on manual) instead of 'LB + shoot' to try and lob the keeper and was way more effective than the shot made in the proper way (shooting with LB).

Ah ok, I´ll try that, thx :).

Dumb question: is RB the upper or lower button?
I can never recall that.
Only know the Playstation controllers R1 and R2 :P

Demo is pretty great but one thing that really annoys me is how strict the camera is following the ball. If they would add a little bit of intelligence and smoothness to the camera movement then it would make the overall gameplay much smoother and realistic. I play on dynamic camera, dont know if other cameras are the same.

Guys woman's gameplay is so much better natural with better and more fluid animations. I hope there is a way to transfer womans gameplay to the men's. Woman's gameplay is very very similar to pes5 in regards of gameplay and overall feeling. I never thought I will say that in fifa game...it is just so great to play by women's in this game.

I'm 34, a dad with limited gaming time, and shit at FIFA.

Bro.

I'm 46, a dad with limited gaming time, and probably even more shit at FIFA then you :P

Pro was good for me in 15, i was working my way up to World class in exhibition games.
Not in the fifa 16 demo though. Professional is hard enough as it is.

Played the ps4 vs. pc versions, and ive noticed that on replays, normal speed stutters on the ps4, but on the pc the normal speed is just that.. smooth as in game :) Hope they fix this for ps4..

Demo is pretty great but one thing that really annoys me is how strict the camera is following the ball. If they would add a little bit of intelligence and smoothness to the camera movement then it would make the overall gameplay much smoother and realistic. I play on dynamic camera, dont know if other cameras are the same.

ive noticed that. The ball occasionally goes off screen

Guys woman's gameplay is so much better natural with better and more fluid animations. I hope there is a way to transfer womans gameplay to the men's. Woman's gameplay is very very similar to pes5 in regards of gameplay and overall feeling. I never thought I will say that in fifa game...it is just so great to play by women's in this game.

FIFA 16 womans (or mans) gameplay is not like PES 5 in anyway, shape or form. FIFA 16's gameplay is 100 times better and far more advanced.

The animations, AI, fluidity, middlefied battles, shooting, passing, directions of novement etc of FIFA 16 cannot be likened to PES 5.

I really need a difficulty level between pro and WC. I can't defend for my life but there are too many instances of defenders letting you go on pro. Sometimes they make no attempt to tackle you as you go past.

With world class i just can't get any of the ball but attacking is fine. I just get too frustrated at defending to enjoy it.

Pro + Manual controls? Slider tweaks can also help you balance out a skill level for example Pro + Manual + increased passing/shot/control error.

Pro + Manual controls? Slider tweaks can also help you balance out a skill level for example Pro + Manual + increased passing/shot/control error.

That's true actually. Will definitely look to sort the slid the full game comes out. No point in changing it every time i boot up the demo though.

Saw the most incredible save yesterday which i need to upload later. Bezema one on one with Ter Stegen and absolutely powered it on the half volley. Ter Stegen made a save very similar to that of Neuer against Lewandowsky a couple of weeks ago.

I really need a difficulty level between pro and WC. I can't defend for my life but there are too many instances of defenders letting you go on pro. Sometimes they make no attempt to tackle you as you go past.

With world class i just can't get any of the ball but attacking is fine. I just get too frustrated at defending to enjoy it.

Have you tried legacy defending? I find tactical way too fustrating on world class.

Have you tried legacy defending? I find tactical way too fustrating on world class.

I only used legacy at first but I like the variation when you start pushing/pulling. The AI start slicing passes, losing control whilst dribbling and the game seems to come alive even more. I agree it's horribly frustrating though. And as someone who plays to switch off and relax, it's not ideal.

I only used legacy at first but I like the variation when you start pushing/pulling. The AI start slicing passes, losing control whilst dribbling and the game seems to come alive even more. I agree it's horribly frustrating though. And as someone who plays to switch off and relax, it's not ideal.

Does push pull only work with tactical defending? I use legacy defending and can't get this feature to work.

Yeah tactical defending would be decent if I could have a teammate pressure button instead of teammate contain does my nut when my teammates just ball watch.

Teammate contain doesn't work though on Tactical Defending like it does on Legacy. They just stand off the player.

Teammate contain doesn't work though on Tactical Defending like it does on Legacy. They just stand off the player.
This means that we won't see anymore CPU-controlled players automagically tackling the ball carrier? I'm happy about that.
I remember that the removal of auto-tackling in tactical defending was the only thing that really impressed me about FIFA 15, yet they brought it back with a patch.
In FIFA 14 automagical tackling from CPU-controlled players was a plague, a lot of people just had their defenders swarm at the ball carrier knowing that as soon as it became possible the CPU would auto-get the ball back for them.

I mean, if the name is tactical defending there should be a little bit of tactic attached to it. Having a CPU-controlled teammate of yours contain the ball carrier while you put a player on a pass lane and then having to manually switch to the containing player to tackle the ball carrier is actually more tactical than having the CPU do all the work for you at least.

This means that we won't see anymore CPU-controlled players automagically tackling the ball carrier? I'm happy about that.
I remember that the removal of auto-tackling in tactical defending was the only thing that really impressed me about FIFA 15, yet they brought it back with a patch.
In FIFA 14 automagical tackling from CPU-controlled players was a plague, a lot of people just had their defenders swarm at the ball carrier knowing that as soon as it became possible the CPU would auto-get the ball back for them.

I mean, if the name is tactical defending there should be a little bit of tactic attached to it. Having a CPU-controlled teammate of yours contain the ball carrier while you put a player on a pass lane and then having to manually switch to the containing player to tackle the ball carrier is actually more tactical than having the CPU do all the work for you at least.

I don't play online only v the cpu so it's actually needed, otherwise they just exploit the space left by the defender standing off them after the contain, while you're cutting the lanes. I don't see how it's is any less tactical to organise your defensive shape, track a runner then command one of your teammates to make a tackle.

I do see how online people would abuse and spam the button though.

Yeah, talking about online here.
Unfortunately during the FIFA 14 lifecycle it got abused, it got removed in FIFA 15 but then it got brought back.

Playing against the CPU I agree it would be useful to some extent.

Did anyone download game?

CO3I06PU8AEvqCY.jpg

This guy (found it on twitter) already downloading (but of course you cant play yet). But i preordered it about more than a month (on xbox live) and i still cant download game.

CO3pH6jUsAABuZ5.jpg

CO3pOiRVEAAWdOm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom