FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I enjoyed to begin with and now im not so sure and I dont know why

Some things that I definitely don't like

Manual short passes seem iffy compared to semi in regards to power
Manual at times doesn't feel manual especially crossing
Player models
Cameras are rubbish for customizing - i want to zoom in more on dynamic but cant (personal choice)
AI freekick seem to hit the bar alot
Diagonal run through the defense seems to be an issue but not 100% - it did happen to me once where the AI just let me run through and shoot
PS4 looks to have some frame rate issues on Pro Cam

And my biggest fear is that I have already got a little fed up after 2 games as they were very samey even with different teams - same with FIFA 15 2-3 games was enough. And I think that once people get to grips with this and have longer play times people will see it is just FIFA 15 engine underneath with the same issues

@goldfinger/Yair.. On PC, can anyone tell me how to remove the replay0.bin file that makes the gameplay sluggish? I used to be able to replace it with a 0byte TEXT file of the same name, in previous fifas. But now it needs this file to be 800MB just to run the game. Please tell me there is a workaround. Send this issue to Fidel/Doctor/MonkeyDragon or anyone who can help plz. Thx.

Sorry mate, I don't know that. How do you know it has to be 800MB? Maybe create a "dummy" 800 MB file...?

Sorry mate, I don't know that. How do you know it has to be 800MB? Maybe create a "dummy" 800 MB file...?

In the past I could create a dummy file of the same name and 0MB and it would save. Now when I save it the game won't run anymore. :( Thanks though

Whats up with player using finesse shooting automaticly?? so annoying... Had several situations that i was going for a driven shoot and the player "decided" to use finesse evan though i never held RB... this needs fix asap

Don't have much to add to the discussion other than to complement EA sports on the match replay bit too. Just watched it and it's simply quality.

Excellent demo. Let's see if they ruin the real thing!

Oh, one thing I've noticed: 'inferior' teams seem to try too hard to pass out from the back, and don't go anywhere if you pressure them well. The Sounders had like 60% possession against me, but just passed it in their own half as I cut off lanes. Obviously wasn't threatening my goal, but made the match pretty dull.

Whats up with player using finesse shooting automaticly?? so annoying... Had several situations that i was going for a driven shoot and the player "decided" to use finesse evan though i never held RB... this needs fix asap

had that problem too.

Really annoying

Someone over at NeoGAF (conversation thread HERE) just mentioned a suggestion for the "trainer" feature which I thought I'd be alone in wishing for.

I love having the arrow underneath the player's feet - it's the kind of visual aid that would make me more interested in manual controls - but hate the button / text overlay that's pretty useless if you've been playing the game for years and tends to get in the way of the action.

I hope they patch in an option to switch the button display off, but keep the circle/arrow.

It's a shame the new weather options are locked. Maybe it was to save download size?

really like :
1)the header
2)quick change of the side of the pitch..
3)body check

really don't like cpu tiki-taka..

i think with matt slider this game will be amazing

Anyone can say me how I can export kits from FIFA 16 Demo? If it's possible.

Have not played one minute yet but I got a chance to take a shot at the 1v1 screen and immediately felt a tinge of FIFA 08 because of the body weight and sense of heaviness to the players.

I don't understand the praise of this demo, fifa 14 and 15 must been really bad if everyone call this most realistic fifa ever.
Gameplay at its core feels exact the same like fifa 13,14,15(played only demos of 14' and 15') and current changes could be done on those games with minor patch update. Pace is still the king, having fast players trivialize chance creation A LOT. Crosses are way too overpowered, it was op when i played actively fifa 13 and its even stronger now, you can basically just spam them blindly and create plenty of chances to score 3-4 goals each game. Players collisions and GK's is the only thing i really like about the game so far.

FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I have found the perfect combination of settings for me.

TELE camera.

Zoom at 0.

Height at 20.

Legendary difficulty.

Slow speed.

I can't express how much better TELE cam makes the game. It's easier to defend and also keeping possession is easier.

I can't put my finger on why - I suppose it's because Tele Broadcast is at a slight angle/tilt?

Had some amazing matches this afternoon.

What difficulty are people playing the demo on to get a proper challenge without feeling cheated? Always feel like on legendary I'm not allowed to win.

What a lovely game! Thanks for letting me know about hands in the game. I have never played - on. Gran Derby, i was crossing by ronaldo, pique was trying to block in penalty area, ball hits his hand in extremly realistic way - Penalty. Magical moment. I will never play with hands off again.

Any news on creation centre, will it be in? Also, thanks for the link for weather unlocker!

Back
Top Bottom