FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

This is precisely the kind of shit I was talking about in a previous post. What on earth was the point in this?

You're more than welcome to not enjoy the game but at least give some valid reasons.

that exactly the point i'm trying to highlight , maybe it is a good game in term of tech but i'm board when i'm playing it.

Post some screenies so we can see how bad it is for you, you realise there's a chance it's your system that's the issue and it won't look the same for us?

Will do. Playing on PS4, default cam LOD is bad, zooming up to 20 doesn't help.

With Tele Broadcast, the LOD is slightly better.

Why here then?

Why make forever a boring comment?

why ? because i want to? i don't really understand , you can say whatever you want about this game and i can't because it boars me to death ?it's a free speaking forum.

The problem is the settings.lua (1.0 instead of 100.0) and not his system, I'm 100% sure of it.

Placebo, just play a game with Dortmund, hit the replay and zoom out from Aubameyang till the LOD changes and you will see how awful it is.

So glad it's fixable on PC :COOL:

please fix this someone !! setting.lua isn't available on data folder. may be inside some files.

Are you sure the gameplay is different from PC to PS3 or is it just placebo? If it is, then that is a disaster.

in my eyes its better & since its not the same engine that runs the two versions, it should be different

Last edited:

that exactly the point i'm trying to highlight , maybe it is a good game in term of tech but i'm board when i'm playing it.

There must be a reason you find it boring? A lot of people have highlighted how satisfying goalscoring is. The opposite is true for me in PES this year which makes a key part of the game "boring". You may not think that and good for you, but you must have reasons for finding the game boring. Either that or you're so dead against the idea of FIFA that you refuse to enjoy it. Something i think happens a lot in the old school PES community. I was guilty of it myself for a little while.

why ? because i want to? i don't really understand , you can say whatever you want about this game and i can't because it boars me to death ?it's a free speaking forum.

It´s cool. You have your opinion others have theirs.
I respect what you have done for PES, but if you don´t like it, no need to follow this thread, right?

Did you actually ever like any FIFA release?

Cause the point is, people who dislike FIFA in general won´t be happy with this one either.

One thing i've noticed and which strikes me as somewhat negative : I have less time on the ball.
This was always something that i didn't like about earlier Fifa games.
There was too much pressure by the CPU. This was toned down in fifa 15, but i feel it has been toned up again.

Could be me. I'm an oldie and my reactions are getting slower. So i need some time on the ball.
Anyone notice the same?

please fix this someone !! setting.lua isn't available on data folder. may be inside some files.

Its settings.lua and it is EASF coded.

One thing i've noticed and which strikes me as somewhat negative : I have less time on the ball.
This was always something that i didn't like about earlier Fifa games.
There was too much pressure by the CPU. This was toned down in fifa 15, but i feel it has been toned up again.

Could be me. I'm an oldie and my reactions are getting slower. So i need some time on the ball.
Anyone notice the same?

Yes, they pressure more and IMO that is better. They will probably change something in full version...

It´s cool. You have your opinion others have theirs.
I respect what you have done for PES, but if you don´t like it, no need to follow this thread, right?

Did you actually ever like any FIFA release?

Cause the point is, people who dislike FIFA in general won´t be happy with this one either.

i think for me the biggest problem with fifa is the passing system , if they put something like PES insted the correct system it will be a joy to play this game , i didn't like any other fifa game before 15-16 but even if i like some thing about them the main problem is the passing.

There must be a reason you find it boring? A lot of people have highlighted how satisfying goalscoring is. The opposite is true for me in PES this year which makes a key part of the game "boring". You may not think that and good for you, but you must have reasons for finding the game boring. Either that or you're so dead against the idea of FIFA that you refuse to enjoy it. Something i think happens a lot in the old school PES community. I was guilty of it myself for a little while.

the passing system and the AI are the reason for the boring comment made by me

the passing system and the AI are the reason for the boring comment made by me

:CONF: To each his own and all that but the passing in FIFA is SO much better than in PES for me. Admittedly i play with sliders and haven't played 16 yet but this surprises me a lot. There's more variation in the physics and i feel like i have much more control.

Fair enough though, at least you've elaborated. I find it infuriating when people just come in with "it's shit".

Last edited:

It is an upgrade to FIFA 15 but like for as long as I can remember regarding FIFA games it just does not offer much variation after a handful of matches.

:CONF: To each his own and all that but the passing in FIFA is SO much better than in PES for me. Admittedly i play with sliders and haven't played 16 yet but this surprises me a lot.

Fair enough though, at least you've elaborated. I find it infuriating when people just come in with "it's shit".

something about it feels scripted and i'm playing it on full Manual

It's a shame that they do so little to embrace all of the extra power available on modern PCs, even a pretty average one these days like mine, I just set the game at 1440p and I'm getting 150-170fps ingame and 70-90fps during cutscenes, obvious downside to an uncapped framerate is tearing but I was curious what it was really running at.

Then you can play PES 16 if you enjoy that :)

Thought I'd have a look and see if every forum out there was praising the demo as much as we are...
That'll be a big NOPE.

Wow...

I'm at a point where I wish I can just get hold of my copy before EA changes to suit the people who are moaning. And I'll happily enjoy my copy as is... coz for me I don't want a single thing changed.

You KNOW this is a superb game when the FIFA kids hate it.

If EA listen to them I'll cry. Or throw something. Or both.
Is it actually possible to listen to them. I'm under the impression the game has been written to blue rays by now... to package and ship...

It's a shame that they do so little to embrace all of the extra power available on modern PCs, even a pretty average one these days like mine, I just set the game at 1440p and I'm getting 150-170fps ingame and 70-90fps during cutscenes, obvious downside to an uncapped framerate is tearing but I was curious what it was really running at.

Unfortunately pc has become a hostage of consoles; until new xbox and ps come out, graphics will not change. They will not make two seperate engines for pc and consoles.

Is it actually possible to listen to them. I'm under the impression the game has been written to blue rays by now... to package and ship...

I would think thats true. They will be sending all the pro footballers their copies early next week.

i dont think they will change the game now

Played a few more games last night on PS3

Playing against Seattle you notice right way their "limitations"m sitting back and trying to hit Dempsey and Martins on the break. Then played Barça and the difference is huge.Loved the fact when the game was 0-0 barça played there keep way style but after they scored i tried to push upfield they absolutely killed me on the break.

My only gripe, and that is something i found on earlier versions, is when i get the ball, even on "attacking" settings i almost always find my team with to few players making runs forward.

@goldfinger/Yair.. On PC, can anyone tell me how to remove the replay0.bin file that makes the gameplay sluggish? I used to be able to replace it with a 0byte TEXT file of the same name, in previous fifas. But now it needs this file to be 800MB just to run the game. Please tell me there is a workaround. Send this issue to Fidel/Doctor/MonkeyDragon or anyone who can help plz. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom