FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I genuinely cant believe how well this is being recieved. Really looking forward to playing it tomorrow.

Some of the PES regulars being impressed tells me everytbing i meed to know.

Still, ive seen the odd "dont like it" without any real reason from some pes die hards. Not on the page from dannfc, who's given acrual reasons which is fair enough. I have no problem with people liking either game but it drives me mad when there are absolutely no reasons given. Just "still, its not as good as pes".

I just think some people are afraid of change. Which is fair enough, it's their comfort zone.

But boy, are they missing out!

Been reading the last pages and I mostly like what I read.
As family comes first I guess I won't be able to test it until thursday.
Can on of you pc gamers please check whether you can change the values of zoom and height on the broadcast cam?

Can't stop playing this..It's almost as good as the beta.If final version will be like this, prepare yourself for the best football game ever made..

I am sure that I read that someone said player individuality is crap in this?

I have to disagree, I think it's very good.

Just played a gripping match as PSG v River Plate. It was the best video game 0-0 I have had in a very long time. There is just so much to this game, I am still so surprised at how good it is.

I almost want to stop playing it now so it's like a new game when I buy it later this month. But I can't!

Legendary is the way to play this IMO. The CPU is much better to play against.

Really? I kinda feel almost like the difficulty levels higher than Pro are a bit broken. The CPU is crazy crazy good on the higher difficulty settings, I can barely get a shot on goal, and even when playing the best teams against the worst I lose possession 40-60.

I do recall in the past the FIFA demos having weird issues with the difficulty settings for me.

I'm guessing my FUT Draft team won't continue into the full game? I imagine the full game doesn't start with such good players.
You get given a different set of (pretty good if EA are to trust) players each time you enter Draft.
So you'll never get to play with the same team.

Just tried PC demo, this is incredible!

If you ask me power bar needs to be just a little bit more "aggressive" on passing and shooting as well, except that, everything else seams to be amazing so far!

Can on of you pc gamers please check whether you can change the values of zoom and height on the broadcast cam?
From what I've seen you can 'unlock' every camera and set zoom/height from 0 to 20.
I'll be back with some images (assuming 'broadcast' cam is the 'televisiva' cam in Italian). Stay tuned.

...it doesn't change much though:
REqAi5Z.jpg

sXRKceO.jpg

Last edited:

I just think some people are afraid of change. Which is fair enough, it's their comfort zone.

But boy, are they missing out!

Jesus, I just read my post back. Sometimes I just wish somebody would give me a 3210 with decent screen and life would be so much easier again. Fuck that smudgy piece of shit screen on my galaxy.

I'm impressed. It feels more like PES in that it has a nice weight to it all. Less skating, more solid, heavier and slower play.

A few random thoughts;

- Keeper animations are improved, looks great at times
- Enjoying seeing fouls given, small taps on ankles to slides wiping players out
- Chipped through balls are far harder to pull off. Finally.
- Choosing individual highlights at the end of the match is great!
- Not sure there's as much individuality as I'd like in different players. Also not noticing a huge amount of difference in how teams play although I've played a handful of games so maybe choosing the wrong teams.
- Only women's international teams is a shame. With no leagues or career, will anyone ever play them apart from trying them for the first time and then going back to your usual mode?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just played it now on PC. Holy crap, this is amazing, never expected anything like that.

Btw. almost forgot how good FIFA can look with working Anti-Aliasing :D

Lons youre being total ignorant, every bigger polish forum blocked you. Respect someones opinion. We had one time exacly the same thoughts about how great PES 5,6 was. Its gone and you cant take it. Dont be blind pes fanboy. Go to pes thread.
Acording to Demo. Its realy great. Id say amazing. Excelent peace, yoj passes, great shots, and finaly there is player weight, no more quick unrealistic turns. Cant wait to final version, pleaes EA do not fuc** through patches.
#chiefrocka4real - the thing is he is not a kid, but he realy behaves like one.

Last edited:

i will stream manual gameplay for 1 hour maybe more if anyone wants to tune in: link here http://www.twitch.tv/joonlar

played about 20 games so far and reserving judgement for now, but what most stands out is improved defense and is harder to pass and dribble through them

My only complaint so far on the ps3 are the graphics..just me or in the cut scenes the players heads seem out of proportion from their bodies?

cant wait to get a ps4 ;)

Absolutely amazing game. It looks so beautiful in many graphical aspects. A slower gameplay makes this project perfect! I do not want to compare anything and create a kind of another virtual battle, but KONAMI should get an example of how to treat fans, and how to sell the goods which - for sure - going to make a bilion of pounds this year again. :WORSHIP:

Ohh damn, this is good! I´m afraid my nightsleep is gonna be ruined like Konami was doing it with PES to me before.

Now EA is doing it to me, ha who would have thought...

Last edited:

Tackles have more oooof in them and you can feel it in the stick. Also play it vs human player and you can have some great games. Also happy you can beat the goalie in the air for some balls. Great demo. I think full game is out on EA access tomorrow.

I really wish they'd put some effort into the commentary. Its still massively disjointed and a lot of the lines font match the action. Like you'll take a short that gets blocked and the game 'should' shout out that its blocked but instead they'll use a calm dismissive 'oh it got blocked' line as if its gone well wide or back into midfield.. Where actually its gone right back to the attacker.

Its not even excusable like other complaints that are localised to a specific mode. Its everywhere and its horrible.

Here comes HARRY KANE on the ball (he runs past the last defender and shoots) he had a great season last year (it hits the post) he shoots! (it goes wide) well how has he missed that? "he's just put his laces through it and not looked up, he had more time than he thought"

Back
Top Bottom