FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

As a big PES fan I have to say this: FIFA16 demo is marvelous. FIFA15 was average crap and now for 16 progress is visible. It feels like old PES game, that pace, movement. Only shooting sucks, maybe they will improve it.
I hope they won't spoil the game until final release :PRAY:

b0dd605628ea173eba39a25121251226.png

giphy.gif

This is why the a FIFA demo is the only enjoyable FIFA game. It becomes a hollow, soulless shell eventually

As a big PES fan I have to say this: FIFA16 demo is marvelous. FIFA15 was average crap and now for 16 progress is visible. It feels like old PES game, that pace, movement. Only shooting sucks, maybe they will improve it.
I hope they won't spoil the game until final release :PRAY:

Can you please come and write this at the thread I have created on EA forums?

How you finding it mate?

Only played 5 matches or so but enjoyed it, as a rule I never play more than half a dozen games before deleting because there's no point loving or hating it until you try the retail version, just in case! Plus I don't ever like playing with any team except my own, and we even have good players now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca7GV35xt8M

EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA
For North American users on PS3/PS4 the #FIFA16Demo will be available later this afternoon. Thanks for your patience

thanks. i'm on the ps4 so i still have to wait.

Ugh, getting frustrated with defending against the CPU. On World Class, I can keep clean sheets just fine - defending in the final third is fine - but everywhere else it's near impossible to dispossess them. Seattle is finishing matches with like 60% when I'm playing as Gladbach.

Okay played the first match on PC, Real vs Barca, and the game feels great, heavy, realistic. I need to get used to it cause for me, I think its really different compared to FIFA15. I didnt even score a goal, 0-0 on Semi-Pro, so its time for another match. :)

Cool protector. Glad most people are really enjoying it. Downloading..

Still no Demo Expander then on PC? =P

Cool protector. Glad most people are really enjoying it. Downloading..

Still no Demo Expander then on PC? =P

I am still downloading, but this has worked in previous FIFAs:
create file cl.ini and put it in FIFA16 folder.
Input this in cl.ini:
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=10

Try it if it works with 16...

Edit: here is the file. Try it:
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/jKuyJL3a/file.html

Last edited:

Finding it too easy to win a foul when shoulder to shoulder around the box for some reason. Anybody else noticed this?

And Free kicks seem easier?

I am liking it but not finding it as slow as people seem to be saying here.

Shooting is nice and has a nice dip on shots now.

Back
Top Bottom