FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

you have to click on fifa 16, then try demo first and open open origin, and there you'll see demo

Maybe restart Origin? I live in Germany and it's fine for me.

Here's a screenshot:

R9hbxTY.png

Try decreasing passing speed to 40, increasing passing error to 60 and first touch error to 70 for both User/AI and enjoy a beautiful game.

I'm guessing my FUT Draft team won't continue into the full game? I imagine the full game doesn't start with such good players.

FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I am sure that I read that someone said player individuality is crap in this?

I have to disagree, I think it's very good.

Just played a gripping match as PSG v River Plate. It was the best video game 0-0 I have had in a very long time. There is just so much to this game, I am still so surprised at how good it is.

I almost want to stop playing it now so it's like a new game when I buy it later this month. But I can't!

Legendary is the way to play this IMO. The CPU is much better to play against.

So as for the shooting, which is the best thing that felt in a football match, the ball has a nice heavy the Phsyik very credible.

Please do not change the shots. Good which were very good already in Fifa 15th

Eh don't like it so far.

Players don't feel exciting on the ball anymore. Pass and move is nice, but movements are too clumbersome far any subtely or change in direction.

Doesn't feel spontaneous or reactive, simply passing into feet then taking a shot when there's space. Predictable and boring IMO. Or the other route is to whip a pinpoint cross for a likely chance of a header on goal.

I feared this would happen. There's a balance, FIFA 15 reactivity is on one end, FIFA 16s rigidity is on the other.

Beyond strength and pace I don't feel a difference between players. Hahn seems safer on the ball than Raffael purely down to physicality, which isn't right.

Positioning and defending is good though. Always feel every goal is my own fault, a side from headers and goalkeeper deflections.

Sorry but then you're alone with the opinion, as I Pes Fan'm really in love with the demo of Fifa 16, this is my Pes 5 and 6 today. The absolute football simulation.

Just played a gripping match as PSG v River Plate. It was the best video game 0-0 I have had in a very long time. There is just so much to this game, I am still so surprised at how good it is.

I almost want to stop playing it now so it's like a new game when I buy it later this month. But I can't!

Why are you ignoring me?

Sorry but then you're alone with the opinion, as I Pes Fan'm really in love with the demo of Fifa 16, this is my Pes 5 and 6 today. The absolute football simulation.

Agreed and many others are saying the same today at other forums I am a member on.

EA deserve credit really - they have turned a game which was awful back in the 90s, to the best football game on the market today.

Yes player individuality is way better than FIFA 15. I just wish it took account of passing stats.

Wow, played a few games now and must say this feels amazing! Such a big leap from Fifa 15.

Just hope they don´t screw up the retail version.

The game is sublime

Thoughts so far

Pace is perfect
Physicality is on point
4 handballs in 5 games - gooooood
Shot variety is great
Quick turns are gone - finally
Fut draft gives you a chance to On my way with diff players
New save animations are good

Day one buy. Will be my first Fifa purchase since 2008/2009

I don't think I have read as much praise for a demo of a football game ever.

It reminds me of when I bought the PES 3 demo for the PS2 from GAME back in the day - it blew me away and I couldn't stop playing it.

I don't think I have read as much praise for a demo of a football game ever.

It reminds me of when I bought the PES 3 demo for the PS2 from GAME back in the day - it blew me away and I couldn't stop playing it.

Yes just as I feel well, maybe not so intensive as before but very tuned.

I genuinely cant believe how well this is being recieved. Really looking forward to playing it tomorrow.

Some of the PES regulars being impressed tells me everytbing i meed to know.

Still, ive seen the odd "dont like it" without any real reason from some pes die hards. Not on the page from dannfc, who's given acrual reasons which is fair enough. I have no problem with people liking either game but it drives me mad when there are absolutely no reasons given. Just "still, its not as good as pes".

Back
Top Bottom