FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

21gb.
I uninstalled my call of duty last night (150gb)
Games nowadays are so god damn big (that's what she/he said)
yeah, that COD installation (even when i was jsut using the warfare part) is a monster!

let us know when you played it! slow, 10 min halves, prof..... thats my advice!
is it halfes or halves!?

yeah, that COD installation (even when i was jsut using the warfare part) is a monster!

let us know when you played it! slow, 10 min halves, prof..... thats my advice!
is it halfes or halves!?
Can't play professional mate.
And not to be a party pooper ,I've always played 15 min (halves/halves?).
I'll let you know

It's definitely worth every cent. I grabbed myself a dvd version last week so I'm good to go :)

Ha ha ha ,damned if you do damned if you don't
Yeah and keeping the console offline is only a short term solution. Im gonna do my best to sim the shit out of it with sliders and keep it updated.
I really enjoyed last nights matches with normal speed speed and no sliders at all, so as long as AI is not completely fucked - i should be grand.

Some more PC keys are available on CDKeys lads. Good luck. It took me 4 purchases across multiple websites to finally get a working key.

Yeah and keeping the console offline is only a short term solution. Im gonna do my best to sim the shit out of it with sliders and keep it updated.
I really enjoyed last nights matches with normal speed speed and no sliders at all, so as long as AI is not completely fucked - i should be grand.
Haven't set it up correctly yet just played a quick game on old set but with vanilla ,and it's better but so far not mind-blowing.
My very good 17 is actually better (so far).

Haven't set it up correctly yet just played a quick game on old set but with vanilla ,and it's better but so far not mind-blowing.
My very good 17 is actually better (so far).
You are playing 17 on the same console?
What are the differences in detail, what makes 17 more appealing to you?

Take your time and play some more of 16... I can wait for the answer.

You are playing 17 on the same console?
What are the differences in detail, what makes 17 more appealing to you?

Take your time and play some more of 16... I can wait for the answer.
On the top of my mind ,CPU AI being very good and mixing their play up ,long/short shoots a lot.
Very tough to break down on defence.
Looks, much better than 16.

I think in general a tougher game ,and an AI being very life like.

But will make more comparisons on it Vs 16 when I've played more vanilla 16.
Which sliders are you using , OS?

On the top of my mind ,CPU AI being very good and mixing their play up ,long/short shoots a lot.
Very tough to break down on defence.
Looks, much better than 16.

I think in general a tougher game ,and an AI being very life like.

But will make more comparisons on it Vs 16 when I've played more vanilla 16.
Which sliders are you using , OS?
Please Check a few posts above. I posted them not to long ago.

Yeah, the AI, I heard that before. AI is better with 16‘s 1.07 Patch too.
But good stuff like physicality gets lost in the process... so I have to choose.

Edit: here you go: https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3728163

Please Check a few posts above. I posted them not to long ago.

Yeah, the AI, I heard that before. AI is better with 16‘s 1.07 Patch too.
But good stuff like physicality gets lost in the process... so I have to choose.

Edit: here you go: https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3728163
Get it!
I'll have a look at your post.
I think there's plenty of physicality on 17 ,not enough free kicks though ,in all fairness coming from PES 17 ,FIFA feels very short on that regardless of which game.

I've been looking for a game with plenty of challenges without cheating and both 16 and 17 ticks that for me.
Either way ,I've got 4 very good games now (FIFA 16-17 and PES 5-17) plus I didn't dislike FIFA 18 either ,so maybe 5?
That's pretty damn good these days

- Kaiserslautern home, away, third (NO MINI KITS)

21/22 kit update (work in progress): https://mega.nz/file/JBMXnYhb#HU5eHv0X-iPImXNw5sBhb6x_MC1gApYIUCKhtdwdGb4

gzMrcTV.png
SU99yL4.png
MxqdLL0.png

Third is a GK btw

We played few matches with @Chris Davies last night, to calm our nerves after Konamis news.
It was most refreshing experience I had in years when it comes to UserVsUser gameplay.
Even tho we could not slow down the game and apply sliders - it felt amazing.
First touch error, variety of shots, very tight and thrilling matches.
How sad is to see that football games could built on this, instead of taking the direction they did.
Thank God we can still play these games.
Did you have some good 1vs1 skill gap moments, or you left the AI hand-holding you in defense while controlling the ST...(sic!) Messrs. (sic!) realistic?.....Git Gud.... !!!

:LOL: well I was on manual, so there were big gaps between where I wanted to shoot and where the ball was going. :LOL:
Plus - Chris was just abusing me through the headphones and I couldnt reply coz my wife was asleep.. I'd block him on facebook if I had one!

Hit me up if you want some full manual games! or whatever control scheme you prefer, I always use full manual though. I'm a PS4 player from the UK

Would love to play some 1v1 fifa 16 again myself. Usually just stick to clubs these days as I don't really enjoy 1v1 in the newer fifas

Starting to grow on me (again) FIFA 16.
Still need to slow down pace/passing and balance that with a sharp/passive AI.
And coming from 17 ,shooting needs to be a lot slower too.
But growing on me.

My friend tried to download FIFA16 from their PS4 game library but there is a "locked" symbol on the game's icon and they cannot download (this was not the case for 17 & 18, which my friend could download just fine).

Does anyone else who owns FIFA 16 digitally have this problem and could maybe check?

Also it seems FIFA 15, 16, 17, & 18 have all been removed from the Playstation Store. They can no longer be bought.

My friend tried to download FIFA16 from their PS4 game library but there is a "locked" symbol on the game's icon and they cannot download (this was not the case for 17 & 18, which my friend could download just fine).

Does anyone else who owns FIFA 16 digitally have this problem and could maybe check?

Also it seems FIFA 15, 16, 17, & 18 have all been removed from the Playstation Store. They can no longer be bought.
Also gone from EA play sadly ,that's why I bought both 16+18 this week.
I own 16 digitally too ,but since it's on Xbox not really relevant to you (yes I can re download it)

Also gone from EA play sadly ,that's why I bought both 16+18 this week.
I own 16 digitally too ,but since it's on Xbox not really relevant to you (yes I can re download it)
Thanks. Interesting nonetheless that you can still download 16, even if it's on Xbox.

Hopefully this issue is just unique to my friend??

Also do you mean this week you bought both 16 & 18 on Xbox?

Because that again would be interesting, since they definetely seem to be removed from the PSN store. I couldn't find FIFA 14-18 anywhere on the website store or from the store on my PS4 console. Although funny enough, you I could still find FUT points for sale for those games...

Thanks. Interesting nonetheless that you can still download 16, even if it's on Xbox.

Hopefully this issue is just unique to my friend??

Also do you mean this week you bought both 16 & 18 on Xbox?

Because that again would be interesting, since they definetely seem to be removed from the PSN store. I couldn't find FIFA 14-18 anywhere on the website store or from the store on my PS4 console. Although funny enough, you I could still find FUT points for sale for those games...
Yeah ,still being able to download my already purchased 16 digital copy (came bundled with my Xbox in 2015)

To clarify 16+18 are both disc's bought outside Microsoft/Xbox store ,since 18 were removed from EA play ,I needed a physical copy of it ,and the 16 disc was so that I could play the vanilla version ( meaning I have two fifa 16)

Think it's very strange that both PS/MS removes older games (digitally).
Can't really be any reason for it?
Maybe EA wants people to buy newer one's?

Same thing for 2k ,I'd love to have digital versions of older games ,but 19 is the oldest one.

Hope your friend sorts it out ,otherwise a disc copy is dirt cheap ,and might want to hoard that great game:)

Back
Top Bottom