FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I was trying to find the fifa 16 demo, but it is no longer available in origin.
So, downloaded the demo from another site, but cannot get the damn thing running.

Once i pressed the exe file i needed to install Origin. But even then it is asking me for a product code, which i do not have since it is the demo i'm trying to install.
Anybody know how to solve this?

I was trying to find the fifa 16 demo, but it is no longer available in origin.
So, downloaded the demo from another site, but cannot get the damn thing running.

Once i pressed the exe file i needed to install Origin. But even then it is asking me for a product code, which i do not have since it is the demo i'm trying to install.
Anybody know how to solve this?

You can't run the demo anymore.
The only way you can play FIFA 16, is if you buy a CD Key from CDKeys.com or have it in your Origin already.

You can't run the demo anymore.
The only way you can play FIFA 16, is if you buy a CD Key from CDKeys.com or have it in your Origin already.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Unfortunately almost all keys are out of stock, and others are very pricy (sometimes more that € 80).

Don't have a disk drive in my laptop anymore so that's not an option either.
Wanted to pick it up for pc so i could mod it, but will get the ps4 version to play on my ps5 instead.
A ps4 copy only costs about € 1,99 these days :)

Unfortunately almost all keys are out of stock, and others are very pricy (sometimes more that € 80).

Wanted to pick it up for pc so i could mod it, but will get the ps4 version to play on my ps5 instead.
https://www.gamingdragons.com/en/game/buy-fifa-16-origin-key.html?gmdr=d099fdcb

https://www.gamers-outlet.net/buy-fifa-soccer-16-ea-origin-cd-key.html?tracking=53ad1691e4f7b

https://www.hrkgame.com/en/games/product/fifa-16#a_aid=xxlgamer

hey M, best investment this year, i say! :APPLAUD:

i am using @Tamer ‘s sliders for as long as i play that game and i'm fully satisfied! i'm a full manual, slow speed, player, you know that. as hardcore manual as its gets!!!
check my channel for details: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbjOEA9dDyGO_-KcqZ94IQ

My Vanilla settings by Tamer...
WC, slow, assisted.
Sprint 51/51
Acceleration 49/49
Shot Error 52/52
Pass Error 55/55
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 44/44
Injury Freq 70/70
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 50/50
Marking 50/50
Run Freq. 50/50
Height 55/55
Length 50/50
Width 50/50
Fullbacks 50/50
First Touch 55/70
I do play Professional difficulty. Slow game speed. Pass Error at 52.
I see you play on proffessional what is the main difference with worldclass? I’m trying it out know but not sure. Is broadcast different from tele-broadcast? I’m on xbox and my language settings are dutch so i’m not sure either.

Thx in advance!

I see you play on proffessional what is the main difference with worldclass? I’m trying it out know but not sure. Is broadcast different from tele-broadcast? I’m on xbox and my language settings are dutch so i’m not sure either.

Thx in advance!
i do play on professional because every level above the AI is not natural or life like to me anymore. when the faster AI passing with less error kicks in, i could go nuts! dont like the flow of the game when its on WC or TP!
its the same with the other game. they do feel mostly fair and organic when played on a "middle level", imo!
not sure on the tele vs. tele-broadcast cam but i think the tele-broadcast is straight down the field (from the side) and broadcast has an angle to it!

i do play on professional because every level above the AI is not natural or life like to me anymore. when the faster AI passing with less error kicks in, i could go nuts! dont like the flow of the game when its on WC or TP!
its the same with the other game. they do feel mostly fair and organic when played on a "middle level", imo!
not sure on the tele vs. tele-broadcast cam at the moment. gotta have a look later.
Thx! ithink you’re right. So now i’ve to decide to play with a weaker team or go fuma (plat semi now) :).

PC Version is £14.79 - I guess they are catching on to loads of people are now playing it.
https://www.cdkeys.com/fifa-16-pc-cd-key-origin

Thx! ithink you’re right. So now i’ve to decide to play with a weaker team or go fuma (plat semi now) :).
yeah, its the mix for me. fuma + professional + 10 min halfs! i like the ballance created by these 3 values.
please, give manual a try. you can also start with manual passing only first and play semi or assisted shooting. then, when you get better (and the angles in broadcast cam will be another challenge) you can set it to manual shots.
baby steps! there is a learning curve (wich i always prefer compared to a get go game).

Thanks, but all 3 are currently unavailable.
sorry mate.

31 euro is the cheapest i could find when having another look. pretty expensive atm!

Playing Serie A with 75 ovr teams except Juventus (Roma/Milan/Inter 80 ovr) is really good in this game.
WC has always been my difficulty ,I'm facing teams that have around 80% passing and missing a lot of passes/cross.
I played manual passing with semi shooting before ,but on professional the CPU felt way to passive for my liking , especially the top teams.

Even legendary on this game is very good

What?? Crazy money!! I paid €0.50! :LOL:
Problem is - on ps4 you are adviced to keep it offline so you dont install any updates.
Only € 0,50??????? I'm being robbed! :D

I will be playing it on my ps5. No idea how to keep it offline tbh other than pulling my lan plug, which means i cannot update any other games.

Is the patched version of Fifa 16 that much worse than the vanilla version?

Only € 0,50??????? I'm being robbed! :D

I will be playing it on my ps5. No idea how to keep it offline tbh other than pulling my lan plug, which means i cannot update any other games.

Is the patched version of Fifa 16 that much worse than the vanilla version?

Yeah, it is almost like two different games. Plus you get licensed players for the Brazilian league, instead of fakes. Vanilla is the way to go really.

This one is a good start. http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-21-to-16-faces.6468925/post-6633849
EDIT: s**t it has been deleted

I could upload my game faces folder later, but it is bigger than what my Mediafire and Google drive account can take. I might try torrent.
I think @Anth James has been collecting faces aswell but I don't know if his are compatible with FIP too?

Or whom of you too has the most faces, like could we use one of yours as a base and copy the others collection over the top to ensure as many players as possible have real faces?

I think @Anth James has been collecting faces aswell but I don't know if his are compatible with FIP too?

Or whom of you too has the most faces, like could we use one of yours as a base and copy the others collection over the top to ensure as many players as possible have real faces?
Yeah they're compatible with FIP. I have Lagwagon's AIO facepack uploaded for a short time if anyone wants it, I just sent to Chris before. I'll look at uploading my full lot of faces but I might have a similar problem as what Pap said - it's a huge file!

yeah, its the mix for me. fuma + professional + 10 min halfs! i like the ballance created by these 3 values.
please, give manual a try. you can also start with manual passing only first and play semi or assisted shooting. then, when you get better (and the angles in broadcast cam will be another challenge) you can set it to manual shots.
baby steps! there is a learning curve (wich i always prefer compared to a get go game).

sorry mate.

31 euro is the cheapest i could find when having another look. pretty expensive atm!

I see that you have lowered the pass slider from 55 to 52. Why? I have the idea that allot of cross are missing. So now I've changed pass slider tot 53.

Yeah they're compatible with FIP. I have Lagwagon's AIO facepack uploaded for a short time if anyone wants it, I just sent to Chris before. I'll look at uploading my full lot of faces but I might have a similar problem as what Pap said - it's a huge file!
I keep looking at your FIFA 16 screenshots and thinking "oh man, I wish there was an Anth Compilation Patch"...

...then I look at my hard drive space...

Ah well. Graphics aren't important, right? :LOL:

What?? Crazy money!! I paid €0.50! :LOL:
Problem is - on ps4 you are adviced to keep it offline so you dont install any updates.
Ok, bought it and played a few matches on my ps5. Somehow it even remembered my sliders cause they were still there.
What a different game this is, the cpu passes around and looks for openings. They mishit shot and passes, players have weight…so far I’m loving it.

Now, how do i keep this game Vanilla? I changed my setting so that it does not do the automatic update, but even so it tries updating every time i put in the disc.
I assume the only way is to take out my lan cable?

Now, how do i keep this game Vanilla? I changed my setting so that it does not do the automatic update, but even so it tries updating every time i put in the disc.
I assume the only way is to take out my lan cable?
I have my ps4 settings "connect to internet" un-ticked. And keep the console offline, which is a massive pain in the ass.
There are different opinions from what I gathered. Some say after the update its like a completely different game.
Others say its not that different, CPU is just more direct and doesnt play with the ball at the back as much.
So far im afraid to update it, plus im only playing this game, so console being offline doesnt affect me as much. But it wont last and sooner or later i will put it back on..

I have my ps4 settings "connect to internet" un-ticked. And keep the console offline, which is a massive pain in the ass.
There are different opinions from what I gathered. Some say after the update its like a completely different game.
Others say its not that different, CPU is just more direct and doesnt play with the ball at the back as much.
So far im afraid to update it, plus im only playing this game, so console being offline doesnt affect me as much. But it wont last and sooner or later i will put it back on..
Thanks for the reply.
I do play other games which need to be updated.
Will update Fifa and see how big the difference is.
If I don’t like it I can always delete and reinstall it.

As long as the cpu does not become too direct i think i can live with it.

Thanks for the reply.
I do play other games which need to be updated.
Will update Fifa and see how big the difference is.
If I don’t like it I can always delete and reinstall it.

As long as the cpu does not become too direct i think i can live with it.
Do me a favour and report back when you get a chance. Id love to hear your thoughts. Not that I want you to be my guinea pig, but you just volunteered. ;) :LOL:

Do me a favour and report back when you get a chance. Id love to hear your thoughts. Not that I want you to be my guinea pig, but you just volunteered. ;) :LOL:
No problem, coming week I will first play a few more games on vanilla.
After that I will update and play again with the same teamsand see how different it is.

Did you just call me a pig??? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom