FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
Yes, understandable! Time for find out how to make them work with the 1.0. I will ask Aranaktu on his discord channel or PM him. I hope he can give at least some valueable Tips if he not to busy to work on his own Projects. Like I mentioned, I have no clue how to find needed Pointers or write lua scripts. ;-)
But I try to help where I can.
Great work on this. Agree with Pap, need to get it working with v1.00 somehow. I hope Aranaktu or someone can help us out - there's always something standing in the way isn't there haha!

Byronic

League 1
20 August 2018
Frankfurt, Germany
Bayern München
Great work on this. Agree with Pap, need to get it working with v1.00 somehow. I hope Aranaktu or someone can help us out - there's always something standing in the way isn't there haha!
Yes, I will now write Aranaktu at his discord Server. I spend the last hour by searching Google how to apply this lua script which works for the new exe to apply it for working with the 1.0. I didn´t get an accurate answer till yet.
And yes, something is missing everytime. :D
Anyway, let´s go ahead.

Byronic

League 1
20 August 2018
Frankfurt, Germany
Bayern München
My report for todays research: It seems the only way to attach the current Cheat Table to 1.0 is by searching all the Adresses which are in the Cheat Table listed from scratch. I watched Videos today, try to understand some Attempts by reading Articels in Cheat Engine Forum. I had the hope it´s enough to change some entries in the lua script, but it needs some lua skills.
Anyway, I wrote some PM in Soccergamingforum, on Discord and in Cheat Engine Forum "FearlessRevolution". I hope we can get some help when somebody is willing to help us with that Cheat Table. :-)
Let´s see.

I looked in the lua script today, it´s unbelievable how many Values are just for Ball Physics in that Cheat Table. Not only Values with "Ball" in the name, just many more. In the screenshot you can see under "Ball Physics" a lot of Values for it. Just amazing what @AndreaPirlo from Soccergamingforum had done with that Cheat Table. I also wrote to him in the hope he read the PM and can help us.

Here is the Screenshot which is shown the Ball Physic related Values:

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6211/f7eqwdss_png.htm

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
A little discovery today that probably no-one cares about, but I've found playing in 'cloudy' weather makes the pitch more green which I enjoy:))

View attachment 105817
View attachment 105823
another great find! :APPLAUD:
on PS5 now, i set my daytime matches to be at hazy weather. someone here suggested this and yes, the colors look better, imo! there is a shine to it that looks more real, imo. or maybe not more real but more natural.

even without those settings... the FIFA16 pitch is one of the more colorfull ones (compared to the later versions)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom