FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Yes, understandable! Time for find out how to make them work with the 1.0. I will ask Aranaktu on his discord channel or PM him. I hope he can give at least some valueable Tips if he not to busy to work on his own Projects. Like I mentioned, I have no clue how to find needed Pointers or write lua scripts. ;-)
But I try to help where I can.
Great work on this. Agree with Pap, need to get it working with v1.00 somehow. I hope Aranaktu or someone can help us out - there's always something standing in the way isn't there haha!

Great work on this. Agree with Pap, need to get it working with v1.00 somehow. I hope Aranaktu or someone can help us out - there's always something standing in the way isn't there haha!
Yes, I will now write Aranaktu at his discord Server. I spend the last hour by searching Google how to apply this lua script which works for the new exe to apply it for working with the 1.0. I didn´t get an accurate answer till yet.
And yes, something is missing everytime. :D
Anyway, let´s go ahead.

My report for todays research: It seems the only way to attach the current Cheat Table to 1.0 is by searching all the Adresses which are in the Cheat Table listed from scratch. I watched Videos today, try to understand some Attempts by reading Articels in Cheat Engine Forum. I had the hope it´s enough to change some entries in the lua script, but it needs some lua skills.
Anyway, I wrote some PM in Soccergamingforum, on Discord and in Cheat Engine Forum "FearlessRevolution". I hope we can get some help when somebody is willing to help us with that Cheat Table. :-)
Let´s see.

I looked in the lua script today, it´s unbelievable how many Values are just for Ball Physics in that Cheat Table. Not only Values with "Ball" in the name, just many more. In the screenshot you can see under "Ball Physics" a lot of Values for it. Just amazing what @AndreaPirlo from Soccergamingforum had done with that Cheat Table. I also wrote to him in the hope he read the PM and can help us.

Here is the Screenshot which is shown the Ball Physic related Values:

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6211/f7eqwdss_png.htm

A little discovery today that probably no-one cares about, but I've found playing in 'cloudy' weather makes the pitch more green which I enjoy:))

View attachment 105817
View attachment 105823
another great find! :APPLAUD:
on PS5 now, i set my daytime matches to be at hazy weather. someone here suggested this and yes, the colors look better, imo! there is a shine to it that looks more real, imo. or maybe not more real but more natural.

even without those settings... the FIFA16 pitch is one of the more colorfull ones (compared to the later versions)!

Last edited:
Yo, mofos, are there any good offline sliders for this game, or yall play default on vanilla?
All the talk here on Evo in all sorts of threads...
tenor (2) (2).gif
"Fifa16 this" "Fifa16 that" "Fifa16" "Fifa16" "Fifa16"
...I was drunk last night and ordeded a disc online. :LOL:
This better be good, coz I paid 0.50€ for this! And 3.50€ for delivery! :LOL:

Yo, mofos, are there any good offline sliders for this game, or yall play default on vanilla?
View attachment 107652

Try the first version of the OS sliders for fifa 16, the first completed set.
They work well.
Maybe slow the shot speed down a little, otherwise all the shots just fly into the net without much feeling or even being able to track the trajectory...you can really see them travel better with slower shot speed.

Try the first version of the OS sliders for fifa 16, the first completed set.
They work well.
Maybe slow the shot speed down a little, otherwise all the shots just fly into the net without much feeling or even being able to track the trajectory...you can really see them travel better with slower shot speed.
Cheers, pal.

View attachment 107652
I play v1.00 as well and find normal speed works best, it's a little more balanced. I'm opposite to @FShas in that I find the ball holds up a little too much so I play with 51 pass speed and 52 shot speed. There's so many variations on how people play 16 so just give it a run and try a few things!

View attachment 107652
hey M, best investment this year, i say! :APPLAUD:

i am using @Tamer ‘s sliders for as long as i play that game and i'm fully satisfied! i'm a full manual, slow speed, player, you know that. as hardcore manual as its gets!!!
check my channel for details: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbjOEA9dDyGO_-KcqZ94IQ

My Vanilla settings by Tamer...
WC, slow, assisted.
Sprint 51/51
Acceleration 49/49
Shot Error 52/52
Pass Error 55/55
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 44/44
Injury Freq 70/70
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 50/50
Marking 50/50
Run Freq. 50/50
Height 55/55
Length 50/50
Width 50/50
Fullbacks 50/50
First Touch 55/70
I do play Professional difficulty. Slow game speed. Pass Error at 52.

Last edited:
i'm a full manual, slow speed, player, you know that. as hardcore manual as its gets!!!
Yeah, Im the same, so might start from this set and work from there.
The only thing I have left on Semi Assisted are shots, as Fifa has more than enough shot variety to go full manual there.

Just a quick question: is it possible to mod the PC version of FIFA 16 to have the playstation buttons design in game instead of the PC/Xbox button layout? Or is it depended on the controller connected?

Great. Thanks.
current roster updates are also available and does the vanilla PC Version play as the PS4 vanilla?
I haven't played the PS4 version so I'm not sure but the PC version has a digital signature of August 29th, 2015 if that helps at all.

You won't regret it if you go to the PC version. Season 21/22 coming along slowly!
View attachment 107798
View attachment 107799
Looks so clean, so good, especially the lighting!
Yeah, my PS4 disc is always with me, but once I go PC I will mod the hell outa this title!
Current season and some visual updates I would really appreciate. Not that i need it badly to have fun, but it would be the cherry on top!

How the hell do I find FIFA 16 for PC at a decent price.. I found one after searching again after a few weeks and this is what I see...

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom