FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Faces look amazing. Pes faces so plastic. This year my choice will be Fifa 16

Considering You already posted that You pre prdered PES on 14 June I think their is time for You to perhaps wait a bit more before you start cross fertilizing both PES and FIFA threads with one is better than the other posts !
:COP:

Last edited:

All three seem to have identical eye shape that looks too Asian for any of them, especially Cronaldo.

No Ramos...excellent...

image_1.img.jpg

The quality is nice though. Pes 10-13 had face textures which if not hi res, but looked real. Fifa 15 face looked just plain. Well, now in Fifa 16 it lookwd real. It's still a bit wax but its better than ever.

But the kit models are looking horrible, too faty and the shorts are too short (Better than Pes's overtight kits though). Just look @ shirt- looking just like a cylinder, more like a tight shirt stretched and the sleeves are shorter than it should be. Only thing good here is that they arent looking like body builders. Funny thing they (EA) are calling it new kit model even though it looks just like Fifa 14 ones.

Other than that, the graphics look nice.

they look good but Ronaldo??

But well, was there ever any FIFA release in where he looked real?

LOL Ronaldo, it might be a EA's subtle message to whom has been the cover model of the PES for years.

His model is just completely wrong in almost every aspect. For starters, His body is too wide, legs not long enough, neck too wide and far too short, head slightly too wide.

At least the skin tones/texture/lighting look better now. Last year they did that 'real photo morphing into in game' videos showing off the players, but the difference in colour was jarring. Not so bad this year.

At the end of the day the only thing that will matter, is gameplay. I like those face photos but from gameplay camera i can't see all the details.

Didn't the kit models look different in their official screenahots in their ( EA) site? It looks normal there, the pants were okay and the shirt was not bulky in those screenshots.

Fifa 15 models are looking better. Good thing we can just put the Fifa 15 kit model files in Fifa 16 and hope it will work.

Btw, the model in post #558 looks better than the one showing the fatty real madrid players.

I actually think the faces are terrible, but Ronaldo is a farce. Has he been working on his traps, as he seems to have lost his iconic long neck.

Pfft. The skin tones are ridiculous. Put those images next to real photos of the players and PES, for all it's "plastic look", is miles ahead.

Real shame. No pun intended.

Pes faces are easily way better. I even prefer Pes 2013 faces to Fifa 16's

What annoys me the most is that licensed faces are good in PES and barely acceptable in FIFA, the unlicensed ones are unbearable in both games. And I believe things aren't changing anytime soon.

Fifa 15 models are looking better. Good thing we can just put the Fifa 15 kit model files in Fifa 16 and hope it will work.

Btw, the model in post #558 looks better than the one showing the fatty real madrid players.

looked ridicilous that before FIFA 15's season every FIFA player went for shoulder day only in the gym 24/7

No way for me. FIFA 15 models looked too "muscular", like they'd been doing 24/7 body building like gabe.paul.logan actually pointed out.
FIFA 16's models look more natural to me, maybe they just need to be reworked a bit in the waist area (to make it a little thinner) but they're surely a step forward from 2015.
Also, yeah, Ronaldo looks like a bull but I take it's the values that they give to him that are wrong rather than the models themselves. I'm sure that if they applied a different neck size (via db) and a different head size/model (via asset) he would insta-look way better.

yeah really, ronaldo face isnt that horrible, the long neck what he is missing atm, maybe body shapes werent set yet when the vid was made

No way for me. FIFA 15 models looked too "muscular", like they'd been doing 24/7 body building like gabe.paul.logan actually pointed out.
FIFA 16's models look more natural to me, maybe they just need to be reworked a bit in the waist area (to make it a little thinner) but they're surely a step forward from 2015.
Also, yeah, Ronaldo looks like a bull but I take it's the values that they give to him that are wrong rather than the models themselves. I'm sure that if they applied a different neck size (via db) and a different head size/model (via asset) he would insta-look way better.

Yeah, I didn't mean they looked better. They were body builders in Fifa 15. But the base model looked better than the base model of Fifa 16. They could work on that to make it look like normal player. But in this Fifa 16 model_ only thing looking good is they ain't body builder here.

Edit: The pants are looking worst in fifa 16. I think fifa 11 had the only kit model where players looked like players.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom