FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

player movements are much improved. player models now feeling athletic !!

Is this the first time there's been, by their own admission at least, a year's worth of tweaks and no stand-out key features?

Judging by some of the things that appear to be fixed in that video (the bullet passing and much better crossing, for example), I hope that they do this every year.

Hopefully the changes are real and no dodgy AI cancels them out, and if the metacritic reflects the improvement, hopefully a message is received in Canada.

One hell of an interception in that vid.
Barca are playing Real and Oscar of chelsea intercepts the pass!

seriously every year i think fifa looks great. Get home. Same old shit and i hate it.

Exclusive "amazon spain"

http://www.amazon.es/FIFA-16-Metálica-exclusiva-Amazon-es/dp/B0117Y1RQ8?tag=eol00-21

81PmO2Zjs7L._SL1500_.jpg

815WKhoUfEL._SL1500_.jpg

I know they won't allow us to mix kits but they should issue a 3rd and maybe 4th kit. Man Utd home with black shorts as they wear usually against Everton. Chelsea all blue.

I know they won't allow us to mix kits but they should issue a 3rd and maybe 4th kit. Man Utd home with black shorts as they wear usually against Everton. Chelsea all blue.

Why not use mods;)
utd.jpg

Well modding has actually a very big advantage over simple kit-mixing (see the Arsenal away with yellow shorts as an example, wouldn't have been possible with bare mixing) but it's not like everyone is able/experienced/willing enough to use mods.
And on consoles modding is not as easy as it is for PC I guess.

I actually would welcome having "alternate" kits by default. I know they could not be implemented for every team in the game but they could do that for, let's say, the big ones that do so often (like United, Milan, Juve, and so on... For example with Liverpool or Fiorentina or Real Madrid it wouldn't be necessary).
But if we consider that smaller teams still aren't getting proper GK kits, I don't see "alternate" kits (other than 3rd kit) appearing anytime soon.

Apart from modding, a player should be allowed to choose a combination of any kit.. Home Shorts/Away Shorts/Home Socks... It surely can't be that hard to program.

Apart from modding, a player should be allowed to choose a combination of any kit.. Home Shorts/Away Shorts/Home Socks... It surely can't be that hard to program.
This has always been a licensing issue, as Nike, Adidas, etc. start to moan about "improper use" of the licence they'd agreed to.

This has always been a licensing issue, as Nike, Adidas, etc. start to moan about "improper use" of the licence they'd agreed to.
I also believe so, otherwise I really couldn't understand why it was in PES 5 and they had it removed*.

*In before "snow can't be copyrighted yet they removed it from PEs 2008 onwards", that's not the issue.

Tbh I've no idea what their issue is here. It's still a Nike/Adidas/whatever kit if I mix colors. Why are they being so annoying? Don't real teams occasionally do it?

Well, yeah but the way it was in PES 5 for example, you could have, let's say Liverpool with their red top but with black shorts and white socks... it would look wrong... or imagine Real Madrid's kits from last season - you can come up with something ridiculous like white top, pink shorts and black socks...

Anyway, I would love it if they include realistic alternate kits - like United's red-white-white or red-black-black for example.

I can use mods but i shouldn't have to, they bang on about how true and realistic Fifa is but can't give you a certain kit your team wears every season?

I can use mods but i shouldn't have to, they bang on about how true and realistic Fifa is but can't give you a certain kit your team wears every season?

What do you mean by a certain kit your team wears every season? For example?

Last edited:

What do you mean by a certain kit your team wears every season? For example?
Different shorts combinations I think. For example, AC Milan use black shorts for the home kit and white ones aswell: this is happening for Heaven knows how long (probably since the 1990s) yet there's only one variation in FIFA. And the same happens with Manchester United: they use both the black shorts and the white ones, yet FIFA only has the white shorts version.

I thought this is the meaning.

I also believe so, otherwise I really couldn't understand why it was in PES 5 and they had it removed*.

*In before "snow can't be copyrighted yet they removed it from PEs 2008 onwards", that's not the issue.

What they should allow the video games to do is to allow all kinda combinations used by clubs in the game without giving complete freedom to interchange between everything. After all, the clubs themselves mess with the socks, shorts and shirts.

I've been a member here for 10yrs i know all about modding, you are missing the point. I want EA to stand up to the statement of the most realistic football game by giving us almost everything we see. I have modded every pc version. I want to be a lazy cunt and not have to mod.:SNACK:

Exactly! That is true.
My biggest wish (if they sort important gameplay things + player models) is to have all stadiums for all teams in game. That's not something what we shouldnt expect. That should be reality. Every team should have own stadium ingame. Its like making F1 game without all tracks...
Also, it doesnt matter, i would sign first if then game could have more than 100GB but at least i know what i get.

Mission accomplished.

LOL

Exactly! That is true.
My biggest wish (if they sort important gameplay things + player models) is to have all stadiums for all teams in game. That's not something what we shouldnt expect. That should be reality. Every team should have own stadium ingame. Its like making F1 game without all tracks...
Also, it doesnt matter, i would sign first if then game could have more than 100GB but at least i know what i get.

Thing is EA can do that but won't do that. At first they'll consider the enormous increase of the producing cost(including licensing cost), and worry about the price and the sales.
They know the few FIFA manias will buy no matter how expensive the price is. And they know if the price gets too high, most of the common users will hesitate to buy and turn their eyes to the warez.

Then what about the DLC sales strategy? Not really desirable as well, seeing as their eyes. For example, Korean league stadium pack would incur the producing cost as much as La Liga stadium pack, but wouldn't be sold that many, and it would lead to the loss of profit that much.

Anyway EA won't do that. You'd better forget it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom