FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

What they should allow the video games to do is to allow all kinda combinations used by clubs in the game without giving complete freedom to interchange between everything. After all, the clubs themselves mess with the socks, shorts and shirts.

Exactly. Even if we have a ridiculous looking mix it shouldn't matter imo since it's just a game, and I think irl if a team decided to have a ridiculous looking mix no one would stop them.

in Madden and in MLB you can mix kits :D

i dunno for what they are going for with footy kits. maybe its an extra money, konami and ea are paying for being the kit licenced atm and not separately for all the shirts, shorts, socks too i believe. that should sound reasonable

still whats up then with other sports games? since Madden is an EA game

still whats up then with other sports games? since Madden is an EA game
I think with Madden being one league, getting a contract signed that allows you to mix kits is an easier job than getting lots of leagues, teams and kit manufacturers (if they're even part of such contracts) from around the world to agree to it. But that's nothing but conjecture, of course.

It could ultimately just be an oversight, and I mean, I'd hope not, but then again, when you play a seasons match in FIFA you have to pick the kit you're going to use BEFORE you've even seen who you're playing against, don't you? So who knows...

@ JayGrim: I wouldn't expect anything else from you... As regarding kits, they could sell different shorts and socks as they do vintage shirts in the catalogue. I just think they can't be arsed.

:CONFUSE::DD
CKYFzktUEAAd9nC.jpg

W..wh.. why ? How ? USA women vs Barca ? WTF EA :D . They did not even try anymore. Just throw random crap and know that you will buy it. :SNACK:

Last edited:

Yeah I just don't get it, when I buy my game I like to sit there for the first day just looking at the box art and admiring it, I think they should spend half of the development time on the box art to get it perfect.

And for everybodies sake please don't put yucky girls on the cover errgghh!!!

Yeah I just don't get it, when I buy my game I like to sit there for the first day just looking at the box art and admiring it, I think they should spend half of the development time on the box art to get it perfect.

And for everybodies sake please don't put yucky girls on the cover errgghh!!!

:APPLAUD:

It's a cover. Which you look at once when you pick up the case. I'm surprised people care so much.

And let's be honest, nobody is going to refuse to buy a game because of who is on the cover of the case. If it offends you so much, print your own cover and replace it.

We certainly don't need a Clint Dempsey cover again in the USA, I'm happy with Alex Morgan. Plus, it's advertising a new mode in the game for FIFA 16 so it makes sense. Ultimately, I don't care, I just get the digital version anyway so it makes very little difference.

Messi looks more like a girl and Alex Morgan looking like a man in that cover in my opinion.

Edit: Same goes for the other cover too.

Last edited:

A cover with a woman on it? That woman will be abused by JayGrim for months. He'll manage to have her begging to get off the cover the dirty old perv.

Fully licensed without any spanish stadium :BLEH:

We don't know yet. I was talking about the team, though.

Let me put this way: even if Real was not not licensed in Pes i wouldn't even care going back to play as Chamartin.

That looks like kit models from Fifa 14 (Ps4/Xbone) without shirt animation (shirt models arent moving which moved in Fifa 14).

Faces look amazing. Pes faces so plastic. This year my choice will be Fifa 16

Back
Top Bottom