FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Its just a cover at the end of the day, its going to be on my shelf and it wont be seen, they can stick Carlton Palmer on the fucker for all I care.

Well let's face it the choices were shocking.

Henderson, Coutouis and Kane..

There are much better players in the Premier League.

Please enlighten me as to the plethora of better players? One goalkeeper and one striker better than Courtois and Kane, respectively. And Henderson can't be far off the top, given his performances last season?

You know what would be lovely? Online, co-op career mode where I can tailor the gameplay settings any way I see fit. The dream. Hell, give me just a basic season/cup mode that I can play on slow, World Class with sliders with my friend. How difficult is that to accomplish?
Can't this be achieved if you both play on PS4 via game sharing, or am I misunderstanding it?

New video out today.

And, wouldn't a GTX 750 Ti 2GD5 be able to handle FIFA 16?

New video out today.

And, wouldn't a GTX 750 Ti 2GD5 be able to handle FIFA 16?
If it can't, then the 90% of PC gamers with lesser video cards than that one will be up the creek.

Assuming that's all ingame footage some of the lighting, animations, movement and player likeness looks very impressive and an improvement over recent years.

Assuming that's all ingame footage some of the lighting, animations, movement and player likeness looks very impressive and an improvement over recent years.
Yeah, I was watching a Youtube video of EA WC 1998 just before I watched that, I recommend the same to anyone who has complaints about how 16 looks!

Yeah, I was watching a Youtube video of EA WC 1998 just before I watched that, I recommend the same to anyone who has complaints about how 16 looks!

That is probably what EA want people to think. Comparing the current Fifa to a game they released 17 years ago and think wow isn't it so much better graphically now than those jagged edges and weird shaped polygons.

If anything, Fifa should only be compared to current gen games and on that basis, it's graphically inferior.

PES 2015 looked horrible graphically, especially the pitch. Unfortunately, that is even more reason for EA not to advance Fifa's graphics. There's just no competition.

Fully licensed Bundesliga this year? Does it mean we're going to get another league with all stadiums included in the game? As we are already know, Borussia Park will be on FIFA 16, but the question is whether it is the only newly developed German stadium this year?

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

bundesliga16.jpg

Last edited:

Fully licensed Bundesliga this year? Does it mean we're going to get another league with all stadiums included in the game? As we are already know, Borussia Park will be on FIFA 15, but the question is whether it is the only newly developed German stadium this year?

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

bundesliga16.jpg

It seems like the Bundesliga is licensed indeed. Just look at the scoreboards. That's from Sky Bundesliga.

Fully licensed Bundesliga this year? Does it mean we're going to get another league with all stadiums included in the game? As we are already know, Borussia Park will be on FIFA 16, but the question is whether it is the only newly developed German stadium this year?
The Bundesliga has always been licensed. Why should the official scoreboard mean that there are all stadiums included?

It seems like the Bundesliga is licensed indeed. Just look at the scoreboards. That's from Sky Bundesliga.

Yeah, that's true, but I'm considering what this "license" means this year. As we know from last year, except of the official BPL scorebaord, all English stadiums have been developed either. If on FIFA 16 we are going to watch official scoreboard of German Bundesliga it might mean that the entire league will be extended in way of BPL last year extension ;)

All 4 of the top leagues should have all their stadiums, at least as free DLC, and every league they have licensed should have at least 2 stadiums.

The Bundesliga has always been licensed. Why should the official scoreboard mean that there are all stadiums included?
What Vadim said.
People are speculating about Bundesliga receiving the same treatment BPL got in PES 2015. ;)

Yeah, that's true, but I'm considering what this "license" means this year. As we know from last year, except of the official BPL scorebaord, all English stadiums have been developed either. If on FIFA 16 we are going to watch official scoreboard of German Bundesliga it might mean that the entire league will be extended in way of BPL last year extension ;)

Pavlovian response;)

What Vadim said.
People are speculating about Bundesliga receiving the same treatment BPL got in PES 2015. ;)

Theres been rumours about Serie A too, because no italian team has apperaed in any of the FIFA16 videos so far and Chuboi said on twitter some interest stuff today:

Chu Morah @ChuBoi
I'll have to take that last tweet down shortly (as it might spoil promo plans for our IT team) but just wanted to let you guys know!

(Last tweet was him saying Serie A is in FIFA16)

All 4 of the top leagues should have all their stadiums, at least as free DLC, and every league they have licensed should have at least 2 stadiums.

Shortly before Fifa 15 was released last year, this was said in a video about stadiums-

"When I was at EA to see the reveal I had a chat with Fifa 15 Producer Nick Channon who explained that the way they scan stadiums now means that the process is a lot faster so with the tech in place and the extra space provided by next gen media we could see similar bulk additions in years to come".

Considering EA bought exclusive rights to La Liga stadiums about 2 years ago, you'd think adding all 20 La Liga stadiums would be done soon.

Back
Top Bottom