FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Brazilian cover, 1st time ever:
CKr5HHsUMAEcg8Z.jpg

Sorry for off topic !
Neymar in PES 2016 !!
this is how a cover star should look !!
EA are way behind in face and player modelling with all their huge technologies !! !!
CKsDFg6VEAMOybu.jpg:large

that face is undeniably brilliant but PES can keep all its faces providing FIFA continue with that broadcast feel and atmosphere. Looks so much better from afar than PES imo.

I hope they allow cut scenes to be skipped this year though.

Also, am I the only one who thinks player models are much better this year? I haven't been on here much but i'm seeing lots of negativity. The could certainly be a lot better but they've improved...

Sorry for off topic !
Neymar in PES 2016 !!
EA are way behind in face and player modelling with all their huge technologies !! !!

could not have said it any better :APPLAUD:
just give credit when its deserved

Sorry for off topic !
Neymar in PES 2016 !!

I never understand why people are bothered about how accurate a face looks. You never see faces from gameplay can..

I never understand why people are bothered about how accurate a face looks....

Hmmm :THINK: Maayyybe because it looks F*CKING AWESOME and realistic?

.... You never see faces from gameplay can..

NOW here you have a good point ! Close to mine, but after all I think that 3D model and texture will be the same, just lighting and shadow effects will be worse.

Last edited:

I never understand why people are bothered about how accurate a face looks. You never see faces from gameplay can..

this is 2015 !! and gamers care about every single thing in the game !! technology has developed but some of the fans like you didn't upgrade your expectations.
and the companies are taking advantages of these. they are not doing things which are they capable of.

It even frustrates me seeing the shirts have the exact same creases and lines in irrespective of the player or position they're in. Look at that above. The shorts and shirts are identical, fit wise, on both players.

Little things eh. Saying that, all about gameplay for me too. But you would expect this gen of consoles to be able to add these little bonuses.

Because we are paying $70 for this game?

There $40 games which have 10x better graphics than this game.

this is 2015 !! and gamers care about every single thing in the game !! technology has developed but some of the fans like you didn't upgrade your expectations.
and the companies are taking advantages of these. they are not doing things which are they capable of.

This.

Picked up my GTX 750 Ti today. Gamescom, where are ya?

I guess these two faces are completely the same; The only difference between them is the left one is a ingame picture, but the other one is not(I bet this isn't a ingame footage though I'm not sure what it exactly is).
If I'm right then I'll prefer FIFA faces.

Last edited:

I guess these two faces are completely the same; The only difference between them is the left one is a ingame picture, but the other one is not(I bet this isn't a ingame footage though I'm not sure what it exactly is).
No, the left face was a placeholder until the right face was finished.

No, the left face was a placeholder until the right face was finished.

Source please? I mean who said that, and who confirmed the right one is an ingame shot?

Last edited:

Nah, the right one is in game shot and the left one is pre rendered. The face model changed and looks better, but the graphics in the left one was more detailed

Nah, the right one is in game shot and the left one is pre rendered. The face model changed and looks better, but the graphics in the left one was more detailed

So who confirmed that?

Is it normal that Neymar keeps poker face in blank kit in the game?

Last edited:

left one is old face(E3). and the right one is new scanned face. right one has better lighting of new build.
PES is way ahead in face/player model though they don't use scan technology !!

left one is old face(E3). and the right one is new scanned face. right one has better lighting of new build.
PES is way ahead in face/player model though they don't use scan technology !!
Totally agree on that but they for sure use the face-scan technology because they almost made all the Serie A players last year without good pictures available.
(Mastour, Coman as an example)

There is no source, only assumptions.

you are acting like a kid. what source do you want? PES is always better in face quality. you have to agree this.
looks like you are a blind fifa fan, who can't accept this. if you have played fox engine's PES, you would never asked for the source if that face is in game or not !!

you are acting like a kid. what source do you want? PES is always better in face quality. you have to agree this.
looks like you are a blind fifa fan, who can't accept this. if you have played fox engine's PES, you would never asked for the source if that face is in game or not !!

I meant Konami's official announcement or relevant article by source.
You don't insist anything wihtout them please, and don't be rude.

Last edited:

I meant Konami's official announcement or relevant article by source.
You don't insist wihtout them please, and don't be rude.
You are pretty much the only person in the whole world doubting that this is ingame.

It says "PES 2016" and "Available in myClub", is this enough source?

That scan model might be used only for some cinematics(who knows there could be) in myClub.
Nothing is clear yet. I'll wait and see.

TBF they showed the same thing last year with Gotze and he looked fuck all like it in game but hopefully it will be the same face as they have shown this year.

Back
Top Bottom