FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

I've used a debit card and not been asked for proof etc. Play Asia is probably your best bet now.

So i got an email and my account is on hold till i fax proof of the card and the address. What the hell, why always me lol. Could someone walk me through exactly what they did when using amazon?

Damn! I actually didn't go through with it after reading the comments at the bottom of the help site you pointed me to. People there had been complaining Amazon US had been intervening and asking for proof of address be faxed to them. Seems they have been onto this for a while.

Maybe Play-Asia or other sites will be less scrupulous?

Play-Asia looks like it may be the ticket, it sells gift cards for all different currencies. Thanks for the help guys, can't wait to get my FIFA 15 on!

Just played my first match as Ajax v Everton and absolutely loved it. The pace does feel slower than the demo and felt perfect for me. Player weight felt spot on, inertia spot on, shot power was fine although the keeper was still palming shots away so hopefully that was just this one game.

Also I can't remember feeling as much player individuality in 14 as this years version. Pace and strength are very evident when a tackle is made and both players are going for the ball. Sigþórsson up front for Ajax was a beast too, very strong at holding players off and drawn a couple of fouls from the CPU trying to get the ball from him. Not sure if he's strong in real life but it was very noticeable controlling him compared to other players.

Can't wait to finish work now and get back. Delighted with the full game.

Individuality is definitely there. A good example is with United. Everything is just slow and lethargic until you get Di Maria on the ball and you can just get at people, just like real life. It's a shame that you don't see any individuality in the way the AI plays.

Another big gripe of mine is the team sheet bar in the first few minutes of the match. Nice feature but anyone who uses the radar is going to get very pissed off!

Career mode will probably need a mod for me, like last year. Signed Ramsey and Varane for United, which is fine but it was far too cheap. I get the impression that transfer fees etc will all be as broken as before. I got up to January last night and Sturridge asked for a transfer from Liverpool. Most things are largely the same in regards to career mode.

Just played my first match as Ajax v Everton and absolutely loved it. The pace does feel slower than the demo and felt perfect for me. Player weight felt spot on, inertia spot on, shot power was fine although the keeper was still palming shots away so hopefully that was just this one game.

Also I can't remember feeling as much player individuality in 14 as this years version. Pace and strength are very evident when a tackle is made and both players are going for the ball. Sigþórsson up front for Ajax was a beast too, very strong at holding players off and drawn a couple of fouls from the CPU trying to get the ball from him. Not sure if he's strong in real life but it was very noticeable controlling him compared to other players.

Can't wait to finish work now and get back. Delighted with the full game.

You have me really excited haha, just started downloading now 13gb to go!...lol

Individuality is definitely there. A good example is with United. Everything is just slow and lethargic until you get Di Maria on the ball and you can just get at people, just like real life. It's a shame that you don't see any individuality in the way the AI plays.

Another big gripe of mine is the team sheet bar in the first few minutes of the match. Nice feature but anyone who uses the radar is going to get very pissed off!

Career mode will probably need a mod for me, like last year. Signed Ramsey and Varane for United, which is fine but it was far too cheap. I get the impression that transfer fees etc will all be as broken as before. I got up to January last night and Sturridge asked for a transfer from Liverpool. Most things are largely the same in regards to career mode.

You can turn the team lineup bar off if you want to :)

Played my unlocked PS4 version at 8! Amazing - better than the demo :)

I'd have accepted 'as good as the demo' given EA's tricks the last few years, but happy to say it feels tweaked for sure and for the better. Slower pace, lots of nice physics on display.

A shout here for the individuality too, although for me its the look of the players. Everyone says PES had the best looking players and I used to agree, but for me '15' is now holding that mantle. The fact 99% of the premier league players have had new face scans, their hair is spot on and all the little details.

Played Stoke v QPR and could tell from a distance easily who players were and close up and cut scenes was amazing too be honest - very good.

Also played a League 2 game with Southend and line ups and squad were spot on as of last Saturday which is good and the game didnt feel so clunky at that level either. Also they've improved the lower league stadiums now so they dont look so non-league - very nice!

Overall absolutely buzzing for this, superb game :)

Also, another things that annoys me are that the AI tactical switches are as broken as I feared. Chelsea are two goals up against me and they start holding the ball up in what doesn't even count as the corner, when they could have easily just put a third past me. I'm glad I got the PC version because mods can at least fix some things up.

Good news about turning the team line up bar off though!

I Played retail version for about 4 hours lastnight and then 2 hours this morning after downloading the 1st patch to see changes.

It is defintelty slower than demo and much more polished. There are things I like and things i dont like.

Besides a few niggles I have one major concern:
I play on legendary and edit sliders. I play on manual so I edit CPU pass error to balance it out. Just for a test I played Man Utd vs Newcastle and set CPU pass error to 100 and it didnt change much! CPU pass accuracy was 89% and sprayed the ball like Barcelona(Dont slider settings work anymore?)

Could the full game with patch guys confirm that the overpowered shooting from distance has been sorted?

Really is a game breaker at the moment on the XBO.

Could the full game with patch guys confirm that the overpowered shooting from distance has been sorted?

Really is a game breaker at the moment on the XBO.

Only played 3 games last night on World Class...

I scored 4 controlled shots from edge of box with Diego Costa in one game against Barcelona, but didn't score a single one with Exeter and the ball ended up by the corner flag.. With Southampton though scored 2 controlled shots from edge of box with Ward Prowse, so I guess that if you only play Premier League then controlled shots are probably way over powered.

Only played 3 games last night on World Class...

I scored 4 controlled shots from edge of box with Diego Costa in one game against Barcelona, but didn't score a single one with Exeter and the ball ended up by the corner flag.. With Southampton though scored 2 controlled shots from edge of box with Ward Prowse, so I guess that if you only play Premier League then controlled shots are probably way over powered.

It was during my FUT where I was winning 15-0 + in games. 62 rated Bronze team.

It was mental. Volleys and shots from distance flying in. Think I scored some of the best goals I've ever scored! :) but :(

Back
Top Bottom