FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

I saw that in the beta forums (I couldn't go into them for the first 24 hours). But there are still places which people (Like me) are talking about the game play features.

I think you should follow whatever agreement you made with EA. If there is stuff you are allowed to talk about, please share. If there is stuff you have agreed to not disclose, then you shouldn't disclose it.

And I'm not saying this because you, or this forum, or anyone might get "in trouble" with EA.... I'm saying this because you are an adult who gave his word in a business transaction and you should follow through on your promises.

EA listens to feedback having to do with adding extraneous nonsense like Ultimate Team gold packs etc. If the kids want it and it will make EA even more money, they're all ears, sure. But when it comes to listening to feedback pertaining to gameplay changes that would move the series in a simulation direction, they have zero interest. In other words, any truth regarding the statement "EA takes community feedback seriously" is entirely relative.

Excellent post! You've only got to look at the achievements list to see how much more they care about FUT (the cash-cow) than any other mode.

Last edited:

And did he post videos? No.
Did he post pictures? Yes, one where he shows his invitation.

What did he talk about? Gameplay? He didn't say anything we couldn't see on fucking YouTube videos! Get a grip people. Some of you are heavily exaggerating.

I knew from watching KSI/Calfreezy vids that online nothing will change. It will be still the same run end-to-end action packed gameplay without midfield battles. Spam through balls and you're good to go. Also pacey players will have it easier.

If you haven't seen that, check your eyes. Nothing will change, be it NG or CG gameplay. It will remain similar to FIFA 13.

Closed beta, demo, really doesn't matter for EA. All of this represents mostly end product you will see on shelves in shops.

talking from previous experiences.

So I say, get a grip people.

I read that Fifa 14 was going to feature the Conference - has that actually happened, or was it another BS rumour? I'm not massively fussed, but it would be cool to have them for FA Cup reasons. :)

This thread...

funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window.gif

I read that Fifa 14 was going to feature the Conference - has that actually happened, or was it another BS rumour? I'm not massively fussed, but it would be cool to have them for FA Cup reasons. :)
I've heard it was just a joke :(

The gif spamming is much worse and way more OT than any of the discussions that have been taking place on this thread: hypocrisy, pots and kettles, etc. folks.

The gif spamming is much worse and way more OT than any of the discussions that have been taking place on this thread: hypocrisy, pots and kettles, etc. folks.

Well said, that man. Well bloody said. Some of the stuff the mods jump on you here is trivial at best, yet they say nothing about these constant pointless gifs.

Anyone tried the PC beta of Fifa World? No idea what that game is but you can get a beta key by registering on this Russian site (don't worry it's legit)
There aren't even any Google results for "fifa world" so I wouldn't suggest clicking on that link.

I wouldn't post something that I didn't know was legit, this is an official EA website:

https://www.easportsfifaworld.com/?...iate-ru-fix-cb2-gmbox-20130903&utm_source=fix

The Authentic FIFA Experience
Features

31 officially licensed leagues, 600+ clubs featuring 16,000+ players, 38 fully authentic stadiums and 25 national teams
Award winning* EA SPORTS FIFA HD console gameplay
All new intuitive mouse controls
Create your own unique squad in FIFA Ultimate Team and play your style of football
Lead your club to victory in Online Seasons

* winner of over 300 game quality awards on the current generation of consoles

Matchup_EN.jpg

MouseCTRL_EN.png

FUT_EN.jpg

The Russian site just gets you a free beta key (which I signed up and received myself), I can't stand Origin though so not installing it on my PC.

The Russian site just gets you a free beta key (which I signed up and received myself), I can't stand Origin though so not installing it on my PC.
Okay great. So I can get the key then download the beta on Origin, that's what you seem to be saying.

And how do you play FIFA without Origin? I download the game from Origin each year and then shut off my internet connection when I play so it never updates. But I still have to run it thru Origin offline to get it to run each time.

No idea, as I said I don't use Origin thus don't have it installed on my PC, I won't play any EA games on PC because of Origin.

Signed up, got an email saying:

"Our English Beta won't start for several months. If you're selected to participate, you'll receive an e-mail invitation with instructions on how to get into the game."

Great.

This is stand alone fifa ultimate team, based on older fifa engine i guess. Got my code from that russian site, gonna try it out soon :) .

Also it is only in Russian or Portuguese as installer tells me.

I'm a PC gamer for games that are PC only and not on Origin :) For anything else I'm a console gamer laid in bed playing on a 120" projector screen :)

120 inch screen? Blimey... you must have a massive room to be able to project on to a wall that big...

Back
Top Bottom