FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

thanks to AGraham from Ea forums.
i will put new faces...

FACES NEWCASTLE, BARCELONA, MADRID, LIVERPOOL, MILAN, JUVENTUS, EVERTON...

bKOnYjw.jpg

X5YxFQP.jpg

BpYlElD.jpg

FQhAzMg.jpg

G2tyVCB.jpg

BNRRpGf.jpg

EkP5rz7.png

Kx77V0f.jpg

pqT9pdy.jpg

lsLhxY9.jpg

UX0jcxh.jpg

DKSXcnp.jpg

more face
ter stegen
M5nXTcJ.png

lyon
dlbuhML.jpg

i hope this is only a bad pic, because all of these look dreadful.

What I meant was that greater players will have more control and are less likely to lose the ball. A feature hopefully improved from 13.

You haven't mentioned anything about the new shielding mechanic. Isn't it supposed to be one of the biggest features in the game?

I lol at this

You Got Mail – 5
Open up your inbox while advancing in Career

Control – 5G
Change your formation from the Team Management tile in Squad during your Career

Is it like what i am thinking, really ? :OOOH:

What I meant was that greater players will have more control and are less likely to lose the ball. A feature hopefully improved from 13.

So so. I'm still loosing the ball easy with good players. Alot of the times they can't control it when reciving it, and the ball flicks up in the air.

You haven't mentioned anything about the new shielding mechanic. Isn't it supposed to be one of the biggest features in the game?

TBH, I'v not seen it once used offline or online.

Chipping also seems to be the way to score goals online this year .......

How is player individuality, uksix?

And, anything positive standing out?

Ye I turn all of that stuff off straight away in football manager. This might be the first Fifa I haven't bought since I came back to the franchise in 2011. The demo needs to change my mind

How is player individuality, uksix?

And, anything positive standing out?

I haven't played with alot of people with it being ultimate team, so I can't really say sadly. Hazard is pretty good tbh, shame he turns alittle slow.

One positive is I had a great match online with someone who also liked to pass the ball around. You can see when two human players play like that, it has pretty good potential (But after playing PES 2014, it wasn't as good). Its just a shame how the CPU and most human players play.

I haven't tested Ultimate difficulty yet or Legendary (Doign seasons until I get to it). So I'll let people know what the CPU plays like on those.

After playing it more, its not as bad at first, but its nothing special tbh.

Is there still a fifteen season limit on CM (CG version?)

Edit: Did you test the CG version or the NG?

Last edited:

No clue. CM isn't on it (thought there was with the email saying it was CM).

Next gen consoles are not out :P

Last edited:

Shouldn't matter which % it was as with all EA games, they don't really listen to feedback from betas. They collect wrongs with FULL game to make progress next year. That's how that company worked before :/.

I've said it twice already. uksix, you're not allowed to talk about the betas outside of the closed beta forums. I'd like to talk about it too, but those are the rules and I wouldn't want you/Evo-Web to get in trouble, nor to harm the chance of betas like this continuing in future.

If you continue, I will inform EA, however much of an ass I may sound saying it.

Back
Top Bottom