FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

I think it was night, not 100% sure. And XBOX.

The game is already filled with pace abusers online sadly. And I generally dislike the game. First time in years I'll be only be getting one football game this year.

Ha! I really like the player models and have always thought the colours were the problem visually, so there you go!

I've always thought FIFA's player models were a weak point to be honest:LOL: Ah well, to each his own, hey:BEER:

Those who are talking about betas - they are not for public discussion - something you agreed to when you signed up. I don't know how serious EA are about that, but I would cease posting about it all the same.

Last edited:

So annoying, seeing people on the EA forums complaining they've been sent CM beta codes because they don't play CM and have never played CM, what's the point inviting people to a beta for a mode they don't bloody play? :(

yea, crazy.. you should of got one that's all you moan about

Exactly! Guess they don't like people who bother them with feedback and bug reports and such! ;)

I don't think much thought has gone into who gets access.

which actually paints an even bigger picture

if I had access to the beta I would be live streaming it

any new current gen gameplay clip?

They'd be pointless at this stage. We all know what the game looks like - the only thing we don't know is how the game actually plays, unless you've actually had a chance to play the game. Videos cannot tell the whole story; there have been times when I've seen a great video only for the game to be crap, and vice versa.

Having said that, I'm not expecting a massive amount of difference on the pitch, but I'll let the demo decide that. Off the pitch, I'm very pleased with what I've heard so far.

For the sake of ending curiosity: there are multiple betas starting for various different elements of the game. From what I can see on Twitter, there are at least three going on.

From what I can infer, the betas are on the Xbox 360, and I believe it is only for UK residents. People were picked on the basis of how much they played modes (ie, someone who played a lot of FUT was more likely to be invited to the FUT beta).

Those in the beta are not allowed to talk about it. It does seem EA are removing access to those who leak information. So, please don't post here on Evo-Web about the beta.

That EA are beta testing their game is a great thing, it would be awful if the community undermined that by leaking information.

Last edited:

thanks to AGraham from Ea forums.
i will put new faces...

FACES NEWCASTLE, BARCELONA, MADRID, LIVERPOOL, MILAN, JUVENTUS, EVERTON...

bKOnYjw.jpg

X5YxFQP.jpg

BpYlElD.jpg

FQhAzMg.jpg

G2tyVCB.jpg

BNRRpGf.jpg

EkP5rz7.png

Kx77V0f.jpg

pqT9pdy.jpg

lsLhxY9.jpg

UX0jcxh.jpg

DKSXcnp.jpg

more face
ter stegen
M5nXTcJ.png

lyon
dlbuhML.jpg

Last edited:

I think it was night, not 100% sure. And XBOX.

The game is already filled with pace abusers online sadly. And I generally dislike the game. First time in years I'll be only be getting one football game this year.

So EA's new sprinting/dribbling system has done nothing to counter pace abuse online? One of the many reasons I'm really glad I don't care about online. ;)

Have in mind that fut is to cater for pace abusers so maybe wait til get chance for single player or even the demo to see how it feels?

So EA's new sprinting/dribbling system has done nothing to counter pace abuse online? One of the many reasons I'm really glad I don't care about online. ;)

Sadly. Its a real shame really if people play online.

I don't mind people going for it once in awhile, but on every attack? Its ridiculous if your win, loose or draw.

Thought you said weaker players have that kind of an input lag. Sounds great. No more dribbling from own half with Bramble.

Thought you said weaker players have that kind of an input lag. Sounds great. No more dribbling from own half with Bramble.

They do when turning, aka playing like Pirlo/Xavi etc. But when running, they seem to have non.

They do when turning, aka playing like Pirlo/Xavi etc. But when running, they seem to have non.

Man hows the extra sprint acceleration is done? I mean in fifa13 it was with the right stick. How its done in fifa14? Thanks

Except Baines just cut his hair so looks nothing like that now ;)

Yeh, but cant blame EA, he problaby had that style when they scanned EFC.

Worst case will be with Arda Turan, check it out:

FIFA14 face:
FIFA14_XboxOne_PS4_AtleticoMadrid_ArdaTuran.jpg

Now how he looks atm:
arda-turan.jpg

Hey, EA coulnd guess he would make such a change!

Back
Top Bottom