FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

bslr3vsieaaira-jpg-large.jpg

New feature : Pro muscle+ dlc

:BOP:

Without Pro muscle+ dlc

bslnfbjicaarknk-jpg-large.jpg

The grass look pretty fantastic.. really need to get the power of PS4 since my notebook may not handle this HD 7790-7850 field..

Anyway..

YouTube - FIFA 14 - XBOX ONE - GAMESCOM 2013 - 1080p

Last edited:

Very samey.
I've played FIFA from 08 till 13, but I'm happily skipping this one and will perhaps try out PES to waste some time until the first proper pair of footy titles is released for NG consoles in a year.

FIFA 14 NG is exactly what I thought it would be. Updated graphics, cameras and useless stuff like ball boys and other shits.

EA did not see the need to change in gameplay, which I think is seriously bad when I compare it with what FIFA 11 was on PC (the most down to Earth and realistic FIFA? At least the DAMN AI was aware of players around the pitch and CLOSING down worked well).

Now it's meh. I cannot play more than 2 games and not get bored of AI playing same shit every time. Mostly play to wings, cross. Or when they have the ball in box arena, instead of shooting, they hold up ball and pass... Backwards... Really? Great ideas EA, really great...

I dont care personally. I only play multi with friends offline on slow/manual. Fifa13 was already good for me. I am really looking forward for ng fifa14. Its obviously better in all aspects...

Ouch. That video where he opens the menu and sees all the controls are fully assisted and decides to leave them unchanged

ML looks same old...

Without a proper career mode in PES it really doesn't matter how much they tart it up, it's still a shallow one off match type game because ML gets so boring so quickly, although there should be stuff announced at some point as there's national team managing in PES2014 etc.

ML looks same old...

Without a proper career mode in PES it really doesn't matter how much they tart it up, it's still a shallow one off match type game because ML gets so boring so quickly, although there should be stuff announced at some point as there's national team managing in PES2014 etc.

Wow just wow....

ML looks same old...

I think this is a Fifa thread, am i wrong? Or you are so anti-PES that can´t even post that in the game thread? :P

It was in response to a comment about PES in here (if you look at the post above mine). I don't post my opinions in the PES thread because unlike the majority of people on here I have respect for people who enjoy PES and who feel it's the game for them that fulfils all their football gaming needs.

I'm not anti-PES, that's a nonsense notion that belongs with 12 years old throwing around "Fifa hater" "Fifa fanboy" "PES fanboy" etc etc, I prefer Fifa because it fulfils my requirements from a football game, chiefly that the team I support are in game with their kits, their chants, their name spoken, their proper leagues/cups implemented, I want the football manager experience from a game where I can play the action on the pitch, with proper promotion/relegation, proper transfer market, proper simulation of the off field activities of football as well as a facsimile of the onfield activities of football. That's Fifa, when the day comes that it's PES that offers me that I will certainly embrace it, in the same way I've now played 119 hours of PES since July 27th.

Don't call people haters, don't call people fanboys, don't call people anti-PES/Fifa it's immature and you're better than that, we should all be better than that.

Last edited:

It was in response to a comment about PES in here (if you look at the post above mine). I don't post my opinions in the PES thread because unlike the majority of people on here I have respect for people who enjoy PES and who feel it's the game for them that fulfils all their football gaming needs.

Sorry, didn´t see the comment above yours, that´s why is always good to use quote.

I added more since your reply ;) I didn't quote because it was underneath so seemed obvious what I was replying to.

One thing I will say, I've been reading every post in the PES thread for the last week or so because PES2014 is looking terrific at what it does, and what I find interesting is that people are being banned from the forums for posting negative comments about PES so why isn't the same rule being applied here in the fifa thread? Presumably the negative comments are being viewed as trolling and thus a bannable offence but that should be forum wide else it's unfair on everyone.

I only want to say one thing. People who play fifa series in slow/manual will love the next gen version of fifa14. Period...

really looking forward for ng fifa14. Its obviously better in all aspects...
And what do you base that on? You make bizarre statements like this in the PES 2014 thread, and talk about how much better FIFA 14 NG will be compared to PES 2014. Then you all get defensive when people accuse you of trolling. Well mate, what you're doing IS trolling. Man up and take responsibility for these nonsensical and obviously-biased comments of yours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom