FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

Another year there is no license for C.L., Europa L. ?
I know PES is taking all licenses but this year Fifa will be still without any license for these bigger competitions?
I also think about commentary - I love these ESPN themes and Kampes crazy spanish/mexican commentary in 13, hope they will include it in 14.
In google cant find info about this.
Gameplay in 13 is perfect for me, hope 14 is almost the same. I play without changing sliders on fresh copy and love it.

Last edited:

Exclusive to PES for many more years to come, mayne.

Games will still be $59.00 here in Los Estados Unidos.

ah thats the same than, wich is good... means theyll keep their exobirtant price of $90.00 here in Brazil lol....

I heard they would be costing $99 bucks up there and was frightened that they would go as high as $150 down here...

Just a shame that Patrick Stewart is a Huddersfield Town fan else he might actually know something about football ;)

db763b99f5b73b74f2c17749e0257cfb.JPG

i will buy fifa 2014 for my ps3 as i bought pes 2013 last year.....and i am counting on pes 2014 ~
when does ea release the demo?

The narration really fits 1st person shooter game.. :BOP:

Probably CG version will be on closed door at gamescom and no demo.. :P

Last edited:

Any news about Dynamo Kiev or Shakhtar being in the game? Those 2 teams were missed last year and will be even more so this year given all the great players they have now.

And are there any new leagues/teams? in general?

Sina, Shaktar is in the game and with their real stadium Donbass arena(its shown in the video), no news on dinamo

Demo(360, ps3) news will be out in a few minutes at EA conference

New leagues confirmed:
Colombia
Chile

Im 99% sure Argentina will be in too.

Thanks Bruno.

So the only 2 new leagues (maybe 3?) are all South American? Turkish league isn't back? And no new European leagues?

Great news about Shakhtar! Now they need to get Dynamo Kiev, Fenerbahce and those other big Eastern European teams.

Ok, just confirmed in EA conf. Argnetina league is in... so 3 new leagues( colombia, chile, arg) nothing about turkish.. total of 33 leagues he said.

Match Flow: Dynamic and continuous gameplay. Players shout for ball boys to get the ball back into play as the clock winds down.

#FIFA14 Living Worlds: Broadcast-inspired stadium flyovers and pre-match ceremonies - see and feel the match like never before.

#FIFA14 Living Worlds: great stadiums like the Etihad, Santiago Bernabeu, Allianz Arena, and San Siro will come alive on next-gen hardware.

#FIFA14 next-gen - 100 different broadcast cameras positioned around the pitch allow for stunning new replay angles.

#FIFA14 next-gen - authentic home and away chants for the first time.

He only touched on it briefly, but I thought I heard Rutter say in the next-gen version there won't be cut-aways for set-pieces, you can witness the players moving into position for a corner for example. Part of the Match Flow stuff.

Current gen demo is September 10th I think?

Last edited:

No Turkish League because of unagreement between EA and Turkish Football Fedaration..Our federation is pain in the ass..

He only touched on it briefly, but I thought I heard Rutter say in the next-gen version there won't be cut-aways for set-pieces, you can witness the players moving into position for a corner for example. Part of the Match Flow stuff.

Current gen demo is September 10th I think?

yeh sep 10h...

and thats what i got from it too, it will be all real time, kind of like MLB the Show, no cut scenes at all, makes the game feel incredible real.

Was there any noticeable difference between CG and NG? :/

Back
Top Bottom