FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

another team

9qpf.jpg

Will there be Next gen footage at Gamescom? May be its too early as the game won't be out till November

I hope that they fixed the attacking AI. In fifa 13, out of hundreds of match I played, AI had more shots than me in 2 matches (and I am conservative in shooting).
Same goes with possesion.

Will there be Next gen footage at Gamescom? May be its too early as the game won't be out till November

Hope so. Seems strange that they'd show current and next gen at the same event though... Maybe not.

Villa Park and St.Marys will be in too! it will be a blast to play EPL, 11 real stadiums + Wembley! :D

I'm still waiting for them to properly scale the stadium/pitch for Anfield. Surely if they can add ballboys they can remove the ridiculous 3m patch of grass behind the goals!!! Come on EA

I'm still waiting for them to properly scale the stadium/pitch for Anfield. Surely if they can add ballboys they can remove the ridiculous 3m patch of grass behind the goals!!! Come on EA

They have done that. There was something online the other day to say that stadiums are more realistic. Even seen a pic of it.

Crowds and ball boys. That's what we're lacking. I didn't even realise.

I really hope the ball boys are good at their job and fully implement the multi ball system.

Don't forget we are also missing 5th officials during European games and what I would most like to see what we are missing at present is mascots, these should def be added in the match intro screen, I personally think this is what we are really missing.

+ Extra faces because when your 12 you don't care how good a game is as long as it has your favourite players face.

Any chance they've mentioned adding the offside goal feature from PES where if you score when offside, it starts the celebration and then cuts you back.
I LOVE that on PES and seeing my mates faces as they're celebrating one second and then gutted the next as I'm laughing at them.

I'm guessing maybe the silly celebration thing they have is what's stopping them?

It really pulls you out of the game when you score offside and then everything stops dead. You're left thinking 'why is no one celebrating... and then the replay pops up'.

Wouldn't mind seeing some bad calls too on close offsides and tackles.

Any chance they've mentioned adding the offside goal feature from PES where if you score when offside, it starts the celebration and then cuts you back.
I LOVE that on PES and seeing my mates faces as they're celebrating one second and then gutted the next as I'm laughing at them.

I'm guessing maybe the silly celebration thing they have is what's stopping them?

It really pulls you out of the game when you score offside and then everything stops dead. You're left thinking 'why is no one celebrating... and then the replay pops up'.

Wouldn't mind seeing some bad calls too on close offsides and tackles.

And diving :BOP:

Villa Park and St.Marys will be in too! it will be a blast to play EPL, 11 real stadiums + Wembley! :D

Where did you hear Villa Park and St Mary's will be in too? I thought that only Goodison Park has been confirmed.

Also, wouldn't that make it 10 real EPL stadiums as there is currently only 7 real Premiership stadiums?

Same plp that were posting about Goodison before the official announcment(on twitter)... i think EA will release this info slowly so they have material to hype until release date.

And yeh, its 10+Wembley wich is great.

Last edited:

How is that great if there are 20 teams in Premiership and only 10 have their real stadiums?

Hi.
Reviewing all posts, 2 questions:
1- are there any gameplay videos (with sound) of f14? (on yt I cant find a good one).
2- will there be camp nou in f14?
3- will the game be killer for my laptop from 2008? ;) ... fifa13 was running great on low details but... will there be much higher requirements on pc?
tnx.

Last edited:

Hi.
Reviewing all posts, 2 questions:
1- are there any gameplay videos (with sound) of f14? (on yt I cant find a good one).
2- will there be camp nou in f14?
3- will the game be killer for my laptop from 2008? ;) ... fifa13 was running great on low details but... will there be much higher requirements on pc?
tnx.

1. Not sure with sound, but you won't learn a lot from a gameplay video as will look pretty much identical to 13.
2. Yes.
3. Same engine, so run exactly the same.

tnx bsmaff,
I saw some article that for pc f14 will be update of f13 (the same engine etc.), and on xbox and ps3/4 there will be f14 with totaly new engine - cant believe it, is it true?

You're a few months out of date, and your information is a bit off.

PS3,Xbox360,PC = current gen Fifa engine (ie same as last year's engine).
PS4,Xbone = next gen "Ignite" engine.

Back
Top Bottom