FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

How is that great if there are 20 teams in Premiership and only 10 have their real stadiums?

It makes you wonder, how can Konami add all 20 La Liga stadiums to PES 2013 when they have far less resources than EA, but EA only add about 1 Premiership stadium per year.

It's not like the stadia in Fifa look more incredibly detailed and better modelled than PES stadia.

It just stinks.

Last edited:

Probably got spoiled by Pro Evo indeed, but can't believe EA has only got Exclusive deal with teams and license. This is stupid indeed.

I would opt for whole package... Unless, teams demand money for using stadiums in game too (greed is the key word here).

Crazy. ;)

In regards to stadiums, I personally don't see why EA don't release it as DLC, they say it is down to limitations of the DVD size but they could easily make all the Prem stadiums as DLC and charge for it.

In regards to stadiums, I personally don't see why EA don't release it as DLC, they say it is down to limitations of the DVD size but they could easily make all the Prem stadiums as DLC and charge for it.

Yup, if i remember correctly due to limitations, they made bernabeu free DLC in 10 or 11 i believe so i don't see why they can't now especially as they add new content from time to time through ea sports football club.

I do agree with u guys, its quite a downer that EA wont put all EPL stadiums in the game, specially if u thik how far their deal with EPL has gone(to a point where they develop tools for EPL broadcast).

But at the same time im happy theyre adding more stadiums, and particular trhilled to finnally be able to play at Goodison, couldnt be diferent.

Yup, if i remember correctly due to limitations, they made bernabeu free DLC in 10 or 11 i believe so i don't see why they can't now especially as they add new content from time to time through ea sports football club.

That Bernabeu thing was actually very weird, they had the same exact stadium in the game with another name and no real ad boads/textures, it was all generic, than they added the real Beranabeu wich was the same stadium but with the Real Madrid make up..

Actually they still have that in game, notice Stamford Bridge and Football Ground, theyre the same exact stadium but football ground has generic textures.

Virtually nothing announced, just some changes to the scouting of players and new menus, if you google you'll find it :)

The PS4/XBOX ONE both have blu-ray so disc space is no longer an issue, at least on NG.

When the devs were asked about the lack of stadiums a few years ago they said it was due to the fact it takes a long time to model and render a stadium because they need to goto each stadiums and take many photos then go through the modelling process.

I don't know how it posed no problem for Konami though in adding so many stadia unless their process differs. I imagine both EA and Konami use 3DS max to model the stadia.

I read it will be at 14 GMT so I guess it's 16 in Danemark :)

XBOX to have Legends in Ultimate Team. Wonder how many switch for that.

I had a go at it years ago and found it alright. But once it became all about online play vs others and really forcing you into spending real money I gave up.

It just boiled down to me having a shite team and having to grind with them just to get enough money to buy a pack of cards and hope that id get some contracts inside so I could keep my team. I rarely would get one and so my team would constantly just die out bit by bit until I had to start again.

I think I only enjoyed the team element of it, trying to scout out players that would fit in, that had similar traits. If they put that into career mode I'd be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom