FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

Larger images (next-gen)

1373929910-media.jpg

fifa14-hernandez.jpg

Last edited:

Nice not to be able to see the crowd repeating. Would like to see some scarfs and things being held though. Maybe even a few coins being thrown on corners ;)

A lot of skating in that video, despite this new 'Precision Movement' stuff.

A lot of skating in that video, despite this new 'Precision Movement' stuff.

Yes and Xavi doesn't even connect with the header he scores. However, some nice "momentum" stuff, more than 2 people jumping for aerial balls and the swerve on shots now. All good.

Just need the other things stamped out, which I think should happen albeit on a smaller scale.

It's a next gen version and EA still can't get the EPL kit letters right. Do they need to hire people from the evo-web editing community?

EA Sports has announced it's secured the official licenses for 19 Brazilian clubs for use in FIFA 14.

As a result, the official club crests, kits and players will all be included in the upcoming game due out later this year. The full list of clubs is as follows:

Atlético Mineiro
Atlético Paranaense
Botafogo
Coritiba
Criciúma
Cruzeiro
Flamengo
Fluminense
Goiás
Grêmio
Internacional
Náutico
Palmeiras
Ponte Preta
Portuguesa
Santos
São Paulo
Vasco da Gama
Vitória

I can only assume that maybe they have to pay each club for individual rights rather than having to pay for a complete league license.

Is barcelona lincesed in fifa 14?

All faces and stadium?

Will be interesting to see just how many and which teams are fully licensed. It's ok having a few players with accurate faces, but there's always many who are purely generic, even in the big teams.

Will be interesting to see just how many and which teams are fully licensed. It's ok having a few players with accurate faces, but there's always many who are purely generic, even in the big teams.

I wait better face and hair-style for Neymar, Tello, Pinto...
Talk only about Barcelona...

Before Marcelo, Ramos, Arbeloa...

First things first, let's get the Bundesliga in order before we start worrying about Barca...

German football's the future now, let's worry about getting Eintracht Braunschweig fully scanned before we worry about Barca.

I'm looking forward to obsessing over the face/hair detail from a zoomed out Tele cam where I can't see any of it.

Is North American release date September 24th?

Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom