FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - GAME RELATED TALK ONLY!

Messi's face looks like a young mad Al Pacino.

Unrealistic.

How is an actual photo of somebody unrealistic? Bad photo maybe but it is his face so not unrealistic at all.

:LOL: think you missed some sarcasm

No fella, I think you did ;) I was waiting for somebody to bite after my comment and we have a winner :)
I know the guy wasn't being serious. I'm not that daft! :)

Anyway, carry on chaps...

Hey YG, are you going PS next gen? If that loony JM gets one maybe the AVF Fifa club might rise from the flames as I'll probably be going back to PS myself.

Well that's how Chicharito looks anyway, herpderp derp herp, but Messi? Could they have picked a photo that looks less like himself? :LOL:

Poor cover really. Messi looks exactly like he does when celebrating, which is nice, but the picture of the Mexican kid behind him looks out of place. Ah well, it's just a cover that I will never see as I've gone 100% digital now:SMUG:

This cover is epic; expression on their faces, speed effect under their armpits and look at Messis middle finger!

With the PS4 and GTAV coming out, my interest in FIFA14 is pretty much zero...

Oh I'm definitely interested in Fifa14 but only for next gen, don't see a point getting the current gen version.

Good article in this months uk official ps mag. They talk about how on next gen they have 10 times the aminations of current gen. A new thing called Fifa living worlds which aims to capture the essence of story telling.... They'll use the 3d crowds, new camera angles and the game will recreate over arching stories throughout the season by implementing a sky sports style reporting.

"if you think about tv coverage, there's always a story going into matches and an out one that carries into the story for the following week. These stories over the course of a few games will affect the crowds reactions and the players behaviour."

I'm hoping they'll track things like players sold and then you play against that team at home, injuries caused by other players and the reaction they get the next time you play. Maybe even failed transfers that could be mentioned later when another team bid or sign them?

They also mention that next gen plays and feels different to current gen. If you play both, you'll really feel the difference.

They mention Rutter during the article, but I've not seen him or heard anything from him to do with current gen. So maybe the main team are on next gen and current gen is just being handled by the B Team. So next gen won't just be a better looking basic game like when FIFA came to Xbox/ps3.

Good article in this months uk official ps mag. They talk about how on next gen they have 10 times the aminations of current gen. A new thing called Fifa living worlds which aims to capture the essence of story telling.... They'll use the 3d crowds, new camera angles and the game will recreate over arching stories throughout the season by implementing a sky sports style reporting.

"if you think about tv coverage, there's always a story going into matches and an out one that carries into the story for the following week. These stories over the course of a few games will affect the crowds reactions and the players behaviour."

I'm hoping they'll track things like players sold and then you play against that team at home, injuries caused by other players and the reaction they get the next time you play. Maybe even failed transfers that could be mentioned later when another team bid or sign them?

Nice info. The more I think about it, think I'll wait and pick up the next gen version too.

1372690334-media.jpg

fifa_14_6.jpg

Last edited:

My mate says Bale and Messi are on the front of the UK cover. Should be unveiled today or tomorrow.

But does next gen Fifa have a proper gravity system for Bale's TDM™ (true diving motion)?

Not sure, but there's a chance some Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and S. American footballer's might have TDM™ this year.

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

Yellow logo is NG, as shown in the images above (top one being NG, bottom CG).

This one, again, Next Gen:

1013457_10151732643724288_119303009_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom