FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 14 - Game related talk only!

Sounds like your typical assisted player who wants to play as barca and have messi dribbling round half the team then banging it in the top corner from 40 yards ..time will tell

Sounds like your typical assisted player who wants to play as barca and have messi dribbling round half the team then banging it in the top corner from 40 yards ..time will tell

You mean 90% of people who buy FIFA?

In his review he says "you have to think about your pass"
Fifa fans dont want to do that. They want to play fast end to end football as quick as they can.

There's going to be a lot of complaining this year, but to me it feels like 'Precision Movement' has added a lot of the inertia and weight that the series has been sorely lacking.

This could be a great year for footie games, PES is having a revolution and has become smooth and organic as a result, and EA are clearly going for realism after 2 years of arcadeyness.

Last edited:

Sounds a bit like they have the right idea in terms of how to move the gameplay but it's a bit buggy right now, sure it'll be tweaked before release, hopefully...

Still no signs of massive changes in the movement department in the already-released gameplay videos. Only time.. um.. gamescom will tell.

Any complaints people have now will result in the game going straight back to how it was in the last few years. It's happened over and over yea?
I would love it if it didn't turn out that way, but that's the reality of the situation. Also full manual, would be a dream, I mean manual tackling (not having to be locked), manual passing, manual movement to the ball, etc.

100% agree. Typical assisted idiot who wants endless end to end action with constant perfect controls and passes!!!

Roll on sim fifa14!!!!

of course assisted controls make end to end football as the passes are to feet so its a case of point and press. Manual controls make the passing less accurate breaking the play up..Not saying that it can never happen giving the right circumstance and if you're good enough

End to end football happens because the next forward pass is almost always immediately available. The passive AI doesn't mark tight, or close off passing angles, or understand how formations match up against each other, or defend pro-actively.

Defensive AI was the most mentally deficient aspect of the entire game from 12 and 13, if it ain't improve this year then I don't see myself considering buying it..

The carryover cg and ng console.. buy our fifa on your cg first then buy the ng version later when it is out. Profit to the maximum.

FC Barcelona Partners with EA SPORTS

ea-sports-fc-barcelona-partnership-blogheader_656x369.jpg

Today, the FIFA team announced that FC Barcelona has agreed to a three-year partnership with EA SPORTS.

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/ea-sports-and-fc-barcelona-partnership

fifa14-fc-barcelona-wallpaper-blogheader_656x369.jpg

new video...

YouTube - FIFA 14 - FC Barcelona Partnerschaft

Last edited:

And still I don't like how that Gerrard face looked in motion. Looked fine on the scan though.

The ball looked liked it floated like a beach ball in the air, and the players shoulders look strange. Oh my :(

And still I don't like how that Gerrard face looked in motion. Looked fine on the scan though.

The ball looked liked it floated like a beach ball in the air, and the players shoulders look strange. Oh my :(

They're way too large.It gives the general body shape a weird look.

Hollow looks are still in this year.. the entrance walk scares me once again.. :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom