FIFA 13

Croatia out but India in makes no sense.

And yeah I just remember Czech and Turkish league weren't in FIFA12 either, were they?

Fenerahce and Besiktas however I think were in FIFA12 in REst of the world teams, weren't they? Some disappointments regarding leagues and teams.

FIFA 13 Leagues

Australia – A-League

Austria – A.Bundesliga

Belgium – Pro League

Brazil – Liga do Brasil

Denmark – Superliga

England – Barclays PL, npower Champ, npower League 1, npower League 2

France – Ligue 1, Ligue 2

Germany – Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga

Italy – Serie A, Serie B

Korea Rep – K-League

Mexico – Liga MX

Netherlands – Eredivisie

Norway – Tippeligaen

Poland – Polska Liga

Portugal – Liga Portuguesa

Rep of Ireland – Airtricity League

Russia – Russian League

Saudi Arabia – Saudi Pro League *NEW*

Scotland – SPL

Spain – Liga BBVA, Liga Adelante

Sweden – Allsvenskan

Switzerland – Raiffeisen SL

United States – MLS
FIFA 13 International Teams

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia *NEW*, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Cote d’Loire, Czech Rep *NEW*, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India *NEW*, Ireland, Italy, Korea Rep, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Paraguay *NEW*, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela *NEW*.
FIFA 13 ROTW

AEK Athens, Boca Juniors, Galatasaray SK, Kaizer Chiefs, MLS All Stars *NEW*, Olympiakos CFP, Orlando Pirates, Panathinaikos, PAOK, Racing Club, River Plate, Classic XI, World XI.

cut and paste from fifasoccerblog.com

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-13-league-team-list/

Damn, still waiting for the Greek Superleague EA...

Yeah same.

But at least you have 4 teams in Rest of the world which is more than any other country! Turkey only has Galatasaray which is strange!

And yeah I just remember Czech and Turkish league weren't in FIFA12 either, were they?

Fenerahce and Besiktas however I think were in FIFA12 in REst of the world teams, weren't they? Some disappointments regarding leagues and teams.

It's f..ing annoying mate.After Fifa 2011 which has Turkish League fully licenced, EA has a problem with Turkish Football Federation about licencing agreements.I hate TFF.I cant play with my Fenerbahce anymore..

We can recreate proper european cup in the other title ? :P Oh wait there is FIFA euro 2012 DLC :BYE:

Who wants to play FIFA Euro 2012 DLC :LOL: It's all about FIFA13 now!

And I have no interest in the other title.

Any news on which particular teams are or won't be licensed this year but that are included in the game?

I know many Brazilian teams aren't and Torino and Napoli from Serie A this year. What about Serie B teams in Italy and rest of the world? Any new licenses or LOSS of licenses like Napoli?

It's f..ing annoying mate.After Fifa 2011 which has Turkish League fully licenced, EA has a problem with Turkish Football Federation about licencing agreements.I hate TFF.I cant play with my Fenerbahce anymore..

I know. I feel your pain dude. :(

It sucks! I'm not even Turkish and I loved having Turkish league. IT's a strong league and it's a shame we lost it. :/

I hope the managerial contract offers work well this year. Looking at the list of leagues makes me fancy the idea of a 'nomadic' career mode, club-hopping every couple of seasons, perhaps winning something then moving on (or failing and running away!).

Just a shame we don't get more commentary languages by default. Has anyone ever found a way of sharing other commentary languages on the PC version?

Thanks.

So only one new league which is the Saudi league.

On the other hand, at least they haven't lost any leagues from the looks of it. Or am I missing something?

EDIT: Actually, No Turkish league!!? Damn! That sucks! And I don't see Fenerbahce or Besiktas in Rest of the World either while there are 4 Greek teams as you'd expect! Yet only Galatasaray!

A lot of brasilian clubs are no licensed also! Only konami will have full licensed brasilian league.

Isn't it because two years ago just before Fifa12 the Turkish FA suddenly announced that all licensing deals will no longer be negotiated with the TFA but instead must now be negotiated one at a time with each team? I seem to remember that was the problem.

As for the Czech league/national team if I remember correctly that was due to the Czech FA suddenly drastically raising the amount of money they wanted to let anyone license them?

Last edited:
FIFA still has the same fundamental problems though with defensive AI, it's the same as 12 basically. The game is laid out in a very one on one grid like formula, where CPU passes from A to B, the CPU guy then runs a bit to which the human player has to mirror, and it's very formulaic back and forth the pitch with the human trying to mirror the uber wriggling movement of the CPU.

Now in PES for example, if the CPU hits one or two long passes to an isolated player then the defensive AI and your selected player will simply converge on him and crowd him out. The game senses that the CPU player is on his own, and therefore there is no risk in hounding the CPU down in packs of twos or threes. In FIFA it's just not like this, it's pass one on one battle, pass, one on one battle, right until the CPU gets the player in and around the penalty box and then it's just a reflex shoot out which the CPU decides to win sometimes and sometimes decides to lose at others. The reflex shoot out is exacerbated further because of the lack of momentum/inertia, with players just seemingly able to snap into position sideways and from front to back in a nano second.

There's just no way of hounding or crowding poor passing moves out, because of this aforementioned grid like one on one mini game all around the pitch. It's this I believe, that someone like myself who plays PES doesn't like in FIFA, and this is the area where the natural 'flow' of a footy game comes into play. FIFA just seems too static, too rigid. It's just too easy to get from A to B to C to D; it's like there's no midfield obstacle in the way at all. It's this area that the CPU can just seemingly waltz into it's favourite position one on one and just out reflex you, certainly on World Class and especially on Legendary. In short, the defensive AI still needs a hell of a lot of work. As someone who has posted on both pages has said, defending in real life should be much easier than attacking, and it doesn't seem the case in FIFA.

FIFA still has the same fundamental problems though with defensive AI, it's the same as 12 basically. The game is laid out in a very one on one grid like formula, where CPU passes from A to B, the CPU guy then runs a bit to which the human player has to mirror, and it's very formulaic back and forth the pitch with the human trying to mirror the uber wriggling movement of the CPU.

Now in PES for example, if the CPU hits one or two long passes to an isolated player then the defensive AI and your selected player will simply converge on him and crowd him out. The game senses that the CPU player is on his own, and therefore there is no risk in hounding the CPU down in packs of twos or threes. In FIFA it's just not like this, it's pass one on one battle, pass, one on one battle, right until the CPU gets the player in and around the penalty box and then it's just a reflex shoot out which the CPU decides to win sometimes and sometimes decides to lose at others. The reflex shoot out is exacerbated further because of the lack of momentum/inertia, with players just seemingly able to snap into position sideways and from front to back in a nano second.

There's just no way of hounding or crowding poor passing moves out, because of this aforementioned grid like one on one mini game all around the pitch. It's this I believe, that someone like myself who plays PES doesn't like in FIFA, and this is the area where the natural 'flow' of a footy game comes into play. FIFA just seems too static, too rigid. It's just too easy to get from A to B to C to D; it's like there's no midfield obstacle in the way at all. It's this area that the CPU can just seemingly waltz into it's favourite position one on one and just out reflex you, certainly on World Class and especially on Legendary. In short, the defensive AI still needs a hell of a lot of work. As someone who has posted on both pages has said, defending in real life should be much easier than attacking, and it doesn't seem the case in FIFA.

Explain to a dumb ass?

You refferring to cpu or cpu teammates?

What u mean exactly?

As in you can just keep passing all the way to opponents goal then you make cahcne shot....then opponent gets ball and does likewise

In other words its like american football...You have each down and a chance to move forward then once u get near goal u make chance to touchdown or field goal...in this case shoot, cross or through ball?

What u are saying is that in between the 2 boxes the game is uncontested..its as simple as passing from your box to opponents box then make an effort on goal...there is little variety in the match in the middle of the park?

Is this what you mean?

Isn't it because two years ago just before Fifa12 the Turkish FA suddenly announced that all licensing deals will no longer be negotiated with the TFA but instead must not be negotiated one at a time with each team? I seem to remember that was the problem.

Exatly. This is the problem.But, how do you know that:))

It's very easy to get to A to B to C to D in both games to be honest. Diagonal pass after diagonal pass and you are there on goal. Of course that depends on config settings. I choose to go manual because it's too easy a game to not play this way.

I find PES too stuttery. Just running down the line with the ball looks weird enough to me. The ball just stops too quick and it just annoys me.

I play manual and FIFA just flows nicely. It serves it's purpose for me anyway.

I don't over analyse stuff and that's probably a lot of people's issues with games nowadays. Just enjoy what you enjoy.

Torino kits in FIFA13
j0_54.png

j1_54.png

Are there any unlicensed teams in Fifa 12? And does it even mean what I think it means (that they consist of players with fake names)? If so, then I haven't noticed anything in Fifa 12.

I was hoping we would get season Ticket (Fifa) around mid day - early afternoon on Saturday, seems like it is going to be later :(( booo!

Thanks, feedback is much appreciated! I don't think I'll be needed so much this time around but we'll see how it feels, I definitely like my passes to have a fair bit more zip than the demo had on default :)

Yeah definately, although the default demo is much better this year i still dont think there are enough midfield battles that you get with your sliders.

I think I understand your critque, and I think I agree with at least part of it. Two points to consider that may give you hope:

1. Unlike in the first 80 minutes of the game, if down by only a goal or two, the CPU will press hardcore for the last 10 minutes. The CPU abandons the disciplined and rigid defensive structure that all CPU teams seem to play with, and press like crazy.

So... we at least know that the CPU is capable of effectively pressing in certain context. Whether that can be applied more artfully (like when an attacking player is isolated, and the smart play would be to aggressively press with multiple defenders at once) throughout the first 80 minutes of the game is unknown. It seems like with some fiddling with the sliders, this could be achieved.

2. As for the effectiveness of 1v1 pressing, it does seem to more greatly effect the attackers next pass. An attacker under pressure seems to deliver a worse pass when pressed. The trick is getting the defender marking the player receiving the pass to recognize when a "bad" pass is coming and to try and intercept.

Nice to hear Torino is licensed and that Napoli will probably get it as downloadable content.

Those Torino kits on last page look good.

Shame about no Dynamo Kiev, Shakhtar and no Besiktas and Fenerbahce. :/

Hopefully Ukrainian and Turkish league will be added for FIFA14

Back
Top Bottom