FIFA 13

Keep in mind that regarding speed and smoothness in fifa depends on the field you choose and what time or weather you play...also some cameras make speed look horrible...Using black or dark in general kits make the player models look crap and the game speed goes up for some strange reason too...at least in Tele Cam and Co-op

I hope in Fifa 13 tthe camera you make custom STAYS the same IN every stadium you play...Cause the thing they did in 12 was a gamekiller for me
And i really hope no slowdown this time when playing single player like fifa 12...even with install on xbox

Fifa 13 is what Fifa 12 should be...Impact Engine and 1st touch is gamechanger this year

They should do it like steam where you can pre-load some time before the 21st/22nd so that you're not stuck on clogged download servers then it simply becomes live on the 21st/22nd at a set time (I think 00:01 on the 21st/22nd sounds fair).

Hm...I just realized that I got my ps3 season ticket on the 25th of last year, so that means I can play on ps3 right up until the PC version comes out.

That's good, but also bad, since FIFA now looks so horrible and slooooow on consoles compared to PC. I'm getting spoiled :)

Personally, I wouldn't use them if there was. I wouldn't want substitutions to be made for me (although some kind of Quick Subs menu would be welcome).

I always found the idea of preset strategy changes based on match time quite strange. It should be contextual, not time based, or better still, the appropriate options should be made available at your fingertips on the fly. Sometimes I adjust the Team Mentality (right/left on the D-pad) - more options of that type could be nice, rather than deciding before kick-off.

Personally, I wouldn't use them if there was. I wouldn't want substitutions to be made for me (although some kind of Quick Subs menu would be welcome).

I always found the idea of preset strategy changes based on match time quite strange. It should be contextual, not time based, or better still, the appropriate options should be made available at your fingertips on the fly. Sometimes I adjust the Team Mentality (right/left on the D-pad) - more options of that type could be nice, rather than deciding before kick-off.

Yea, feel the same really. Sometimes it's nice though just set the auto changes when I want to sneak in quick match before work:)) No biggie though.

Yes and it'll work for one day.

Does EA disable the digital (Xbox 360) version on release day? Or have we finally reached an era where I can buy the digital version of games on release?

Not that changing disks is that big of a deal, but when friends pop on it would be a lot faster to join them in playing the same game if all games were digitally stored on the hard drive.

Does EA disable the digital (Xbox 360) version on release day? Or have we finally reached an era where I can buy the digital version of games on release?

Not that changing disks is that big of a deal, but when friends pop on it would be a lot faster to join them in playing the same game if all games were digitally stored on the hard drive.

I guess only PSN have the EA sports games on release day. I bought NHL 13 like this and Fifa 13 is already on pre-order digitally. There´s also the advantage if you have the season ticked and already downloaded the early version all you have to do is unlock the full game, no need to re-download it.

After I played the FIFA 13 demo I took FIFA 12 out of my Xbox, put it on the side and looked at it for a bit then said right thats it you little cunt and snapped it in half, best feeling i have had in ages

After I played the FIFA 13 demo I took FIFA 12 out of my Xbox, put it on the side and looked at it for a bit then said right thats it you little cunt and snapped it in half, best feeling i have had in ages

mad how such a once great game instantky feels shit..and tbh i dont even think fifa 13 is much different.,...its like im playing fifa 12.

but then i play fifa 12 and im like wtf is this shit.

so i play fifa 13 and im like whoa this is what fifa 12 used to be like

wtf?? hha

mad how such a once great game instantky feels shit..and tbh i dont even think fifa 13 is much different.,...its like im playing fifa 12.

but then i play fifa 12 and im like wtf is this shit.

so i play fifa 13 and im like whoa this is what fifa 12 used to be like

wtf?? hha

FIFA 13 honestly feels really different to me mate, might be because i play on full manual but its so much better

FIFA 13 honestly feels really different to me mate, might be because i play on full manual but its so much better

I play on manual but semi shooting.

What I mean is when I play it it feels amazing but so did fifa 12 used to feel exact same.

I dotn even know what theyve done..first touch cant make the game so much better alone?

I play on manual but semi shooting.

What I mean is when I play it it feels amazing but so did fifa 12 used to feel exact same.

I dotn even know what theyve done..first touch cant make the game so much better alone?

I dunno mate.before i used to be able to leather a ball to a team mate and he would instantly control it, now you have to weight your passes so much more.

I dunno mate.before i used to be able to leather a ball to a team mate and he would instantly control it, now you have to weight your passes so much more.

yeh thats one thing...Shooting isimproved to and I think player runs are better.

Not sure what else but it feels great for some reason...must be many subtle changes we dont know about

I think you can pre-order FIFA 13 on PSN, haven't seen it on Xbox Live though. PS3 digital version is crazy expensive though, no hard copy of the game and it's £50 :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom