FIFA 13

Official info: There is no license for Camp Nou this year for FIFA13. Thats why I say ,,thank you'' to this game this year. I dont care what is gameplay like - for me feeling emotions of Camp Nou is No. 1 subject.

I remember when i do one-two and not giving back the ball to 1st player, he is going to run until opponent's last defensive line even if it's done from my own half :CONFUSE: Anybody experience this ?

Yep.

I played a pass while holding L1 from Lescott to Kompany, on the edge of my own box. I didn't return the pass, instead playing it wide to Silva. Then on to Yaya, who runs to the edge of the opponent's box, where he loses the ball after running into Lescott, who has sprinted 80 yards to receive Kompany's pass....

:COAT:

Let's hope there will be more information regarding this problem. But I'm not going to reinstall my windows for this game... :TTTH:

@Bitter Rivals the problem is, I'm not using a keyboard to play this game.

I also played it on my PS3 and I like the first touch thingie they implemented. But we know that this already existed in PES for so long already. But hey, it's better now than never.

Found a solution to our problem on one of the sites. U need to enable or re-install Windows Media Player via "Turn Windows Features on/off" tab at "Control Panel" -> "Programs and Features"

Here's tutorial with pictures: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/2610...s-media-player-in-windows-7-to-solve-problems

P.S. Demo is much more enjoyable on PC. Not as fast as on PS3, graphics are unsurprisingly crispier, overall responsiveness is better and no lag at all, at least for me. Definitely pre-ordering the full game.

Only going off word of mouth and comments posted in threads like this mate. It's apparently a 2 month old build and the final retail will be slowed down. I'm not sure it's been confirmed by EA in that respect.

Thanks. I really do hope they tone it down.

Anyone got any ideas how to use complete dribbling properly.. Can you mix it with other skills.... any tutorials or vids etc??

I have to say I am really enjoying the PC demo. It is such a different beast to PES, but once I adapted to all the combinations of L2 & R2 to change pace, it's possible to play some lovely flowing football. It's almost as if the makers of FIFA don't include much inertia, because they want you to use the L1 and L2 & R2 combo dribbles. It certainly looks much more realistic to me when you do.

I am finding the FIFA attacking AI suits my style of play. There always seems to be someone running into space. Through passes into space work wonderfully well and fast flowing counter attacks are a real joy.

Anyway it's nice to appreciate both games. Each has its strengths. They require quite different mental attitudes and skills. After PES, the keepers in Fifa are sublime, and air battles are highlights too.

I know both sides have accused the other of copying, but really they both still have things to learn from each other, I think. Who doesn't wish FIFA would copy PES' tactics interface?

Last edited:
Official info: There is no license for Camp Nou this year for FIFA13. Thats why I say ,,thank you'' to this game this year. I dont care what is gameplay like - for me feeling emotions of Camp Nou is No. 1 subject.

Think how I feel, White Hart Lane hasn't been included ever until this year. Yet I've still bought and played the game :BOP:

Adboards are TOO far away from goal,and tribunes are so high away from pich,it looks horrible.Example Anfield and Santiago Bernabeu.I mean in Fifa distance from pitch and tribune is about 10m?! Pathetic.

Who doesn't wish FIFA would copy PES' tactics interface?
Me, because I believe that with some thoughtful design it should be possible to create something more intuitive and less 'gamey'. I still don't like that we've resorted to these boring numbered sliders, which are so disconnected from the real thing.

Adboards are TOO far away from goal,and tribunes are so high away from pich,it looks horrible.Example Anfield and Santiago Bernabeu.I mean in Fifa distance from pitch and tribune is about 10m?! Pathetic.

Its gonna be like this until next generation of consoles.

Its just to keep the gameplay smooth and the frame rate constant.

Its the right decision IMO.

Found a solution to our problem on one of the sites. U need to enable or re-install Windows Media Player via "Turn Windows Features on/off" tab at "Control Panel" -> "Programs and Features"

Here's tutorial with pictures: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/2610...s-media-player-in-windows-7-to-solve-problems

P.S. Demo is much more enjoyable on PC. Not as fast as on PS3, graphics are unsurprisingly crispier, overall responsiveness is better and no lag at all, at least for me. Definitely pre-ordering the full game.

:OOOH: I am playing it on PC, slow speed, turn down the sprint slider to 43 and pass speed to 45 but still find the game fast compared PES 0 gamespeed.

Now in PS3 is faster than PC ? :SHOCK:

Yup, as above, White Hart Lane is mapped well apart from this. But, needs must I guess.

Wingers are incredibly good at getting past players with the right stick. Is it going to be an issue? Well let's see. I seem to get past everybody with Podolski and Chamberlain and the right stick.

On a more positive note I actually cannot play Mertesacker because his acceleration is so bad. He actually turns like a tank as per real life. It's 29 I believe.

Chamakh is terrible. One day he'll score though. I'm adamant.

Giroud captures the essence of a goalscorer. He's pretty bad on the ball but instinctive if I put the ball on a plate for him.

Wingers are incredibly good at getting past players with the right stick. Is it going to be an issue? Well let's see. I seem to get past everybody with Podolski and Chamberlain and the right stick.

On a more positive note I actually cannot play Mertesacker because his acceleration is so bad. He actually turns like a tank as per real life. It's 29 I believe.

Chamakh is terrible. One day he'll score though. I'm adamant.

Giroud captures the essence of a goalscorer. He's pretty bad on the ball but instinctive if I put the ball on a plate for him.

I like Mertesacker, he feels like he plays, but I do well with him if positioned correctly he gets the ball more often than not, but if you make a mistake with him, with a pacey attacker you are dead....just like real life :DD

Didn't like it, PES is much better this year. Same "ice skating effect" + way too fast on default speed, i could'nt recognise half of Juve players by face.. on top of all after pausing the game it froze! Only 11min in!

well i do apologise that we cant all spell like you and why does punctuation matter im not writing a important letter out to anyone its a bloody forum

Sigh..

Because it's a "bloody forum" we want proper English so everyone can communicate and understand each other easily.

Is that too hard? From that last post of yours it doesn't seem like you're struggling ;)

And who's "we"? My post was directed at you.

Sigh..

Because it's a "bloody forum" we want proper English so everyone can communicate and understand each other easily.

Is that too hard? From that last post of yours it doesn't seem like you're struggling ;)

And who's "we"? My post was directed at you.

just ignore me Lami mate having one of thos days as you can see mate lol i apologise i will try from now on mate.

There are many posters on here who don't have English as their first language and for those in particular it's often very difficult to understand English written in slang/net speak etc, that's why many forums insist on people posting in proper English as much as they possibly can :)

Give me a rest im having one of thos days mate lol i was never good at spelling only have myself to blame for that tho right lets get back to what this thread is all about i apologise people for the spelling mistakes.

Try and use more of these (.,).

Believe me, they're very helpful.

jaz

YouTube - FIFA 13 Demo - Improved Precision Dribbling and Chipping

just hold left trigger and move left stick in various directions and you can break out into exit skill moves quickly.

use right bumper while dribbling to do quick feet move directions.

sorry i am not very good explaining things as i don't know what i am doing half the time

I think chipping the goalie is going to be an exploit.

too easy to do it in the arena...it is just getting into that position in a match that is hard.

This has been annoying me for a long time as well!!!!:RANT: Some say its because of the camera angle that its so, but somehow stadiums like Old Trafford works fine..

Anfield, Emirates, Bernabeu and Stamford Bridge are the ones that bugs me the most. Its not the biggest issue one should have with a football game, but not the less something Fifa should fix for future release!

Back
Top Bottom