FIFA 13

Not working for me, thought I'd set up the download for tonight but no joy. "This offer is not valid in your region."

I am downloading on Xbox now. Will post feedback in an hour.

DISLAIMER: I am not a moaner. I liked FIFA 12. So please bear with my optimism.

;)

CapturadeTela2012-09-11s102257.png

I couldn't see it on my xbox so went into live on my computer and found it started the download from there and now the download is showing on my xbox 10% complete already and only just put it on! Yeehaa!

Logged out of the browser, cleared the cache, cleared the cookies, link now working and we are go. Roll on tonight. But get posting your impressions doleites, I need to know the score...

On the PC version, it crashes when i press play match, no matter what in-game settings, or resolution, etc. Free training with Messi works fine though, so i don't get it
What the hell is the problem?
Help if anyone knows how.

OK.

Played 3 matches. It is like a polished version of FIFA 12. Feels a bit slower to me too.

Dont expect to be "Wow" straight away. Changes and improvements are very subtle.

Really enjoying it so far.

Omg this is shit, manual is way to easy.

It feels like semi assisted

Defence does not track runs or when it does it doesn't think about position and leaves Space for chip through ball

First touch is different and nice

Joke still downloading but hope above isn't true lol

Bitter, don't scare me like that.

It's the teammate AI I'm looking for improvements in. PES 2013 demo 2 has (in one area) blown me away - the intelligence and the variation in the movement of your teammates is stunning. Anyone with the demo (360 demo preferably as that's what I'll be playing it on) - are you noticing your teammates are more likely to run into space and be free for a pass rather than running in perfectly straight/diagonal lines (glued to opposition players)?

EDIT: Should just point out, I'm thinking PES 2013 is using the computing power for its AI whereas FIFA is using it for its physics, so it may well be that for this generation, decent AI and realistic physics can't meet... Which is a killer, because I prefer my teammates to have brains...

Last edited:
Bitter, don't scare me like that.

It's the teammate AI I'm looking for improvements in. PES 2013 demo 2 has (in one area) blown me away - the intelligence and the variation in the movement of your teammates is stunning. Anyone with the demo (360 demo preferably as that's what I'll be playing it on) - are you noticing your teammates are more likely to run into space and be free for a pass rather than running in perfectly straight/diagonal lines (glued to opposition players)?

EDIT: Should just point out, I'm thinking PES 2013 is using the computing power for its AI whereas FIFA is using it for its physics, so it may well be that for this generation, decent AI and realistic physics can't meet... Which is a killer, because I prefer my teammates to have brains...

AI is much improved. Your plays now make intelligent runs into space - I will upload video to prove this in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom