FIFA 13

I recall a lot of comments last year saying, "It's just like Fifa 11. I'm out." and so on.

Playing for 5 minutes surely won't give you the greater picture?

I'm in meetings all day and evening today so gutted i cant try it until tomorrow, is it as bad as people are making out? I really enjoyed FIFA 12 on full manual or is this a case of people just deciding not to enjoy it before they even download it

You might be glad to here that the AI actually doesn't try and play the ball all the way through the defence - They actually shoot outside the box now :)

You'll get punished on counter attacks too (The AI is really deadly infront of goal now) - I'll bet Placebo is glad to hear this ;)

The first touch control makes the game much more unpredictable to. Really cool feature!

You might be glad to here that the AI actually doesn't try and play the ball all the way through the defence - They actually shoot outside the box now :)

You'll get punished on counter attacks too (The AI is really deadly infront of goal now) - I'll bet Placebo is glad to hear this ;)

The first touch control makes the game much more unpredictable to. Really cool feature!

nice one, how about AI fouls? as in do they foul now

I can't believe I was thinking of buying the PC version, not if you have to use Origin, what a complete and utter POS, still struggling to even figure out how to download the motherfuckingcunting demo!

I can't believe I was thinking of buying the PC version, not if you have to use Origin, what a complete and utter POS, still struggling to even figure out how to download the motherfuckingcunting demo!

You can change the language?

Just go to Origin in upper left corner, the click "Konto", click "Oversigt" and go to "Språk" - That is where you change the language :)

You can change the language?

Just go to Origin in upper left corner, the click "Konto", click "Oversigt" and go to "Språk" - That is where you change the language :)

Origin website or App?

I have the app set as English but all the content is localised to my IP and thus Swedish, I got it downloading now by using a UK VPN so it was English and would find the demo.

The performance of the demo on my PC isn't great :CONFUSE: FIFA12 ran perfectly but I am getting a bit of stuttering/frame rate issues. I've been fooling around with the settings and I can get it to run smooth enough by dropping things down but I may as well play on a console in that case. Strange. My system is a quad core i7, 12gb ram and a GTX460 gfx card.

:LOL: I know its the same every year, but it never fails to make me laugh the people who 'have a quick go' then form such a well informed judgement.

At what point did I give a well informed judgment?
I said I had one game and felt the same on first initial impressions hardly goes for massive informed judgment.

The performance of the demo on my PC isn't great :CONFUSE: FIFA12 ran perfectly but I am getting a bit of stuttering/frame rate issues. I've been fooling around with the settings and I can get it to run smooth enough by dropping things down but I may as well play on a console in that case. Strange. My system is a quad core i7, 12gb ram and a GTX460 gfx card.

I had the same problem - Just lock the framerate to 60 FPS, then it won't stutter :)

Running it on my laptop it is slightly more juddery but like you I just changed the settings down a little.
But very low graphics on the PC version looks identical to the console version.

Back
Top Bottom