FIFA 13

Thanks just done this.

So can we leave it off then?

yes as long as you have a network connection to xbox live it should always download even with the console turned off have done it plenty of times.

Just to add I usually turn off the console after starting a download... so not sure on 100% accuracy of my statement if you have the console turned off when you download, don't think that works.

Last edited:

Sorry for the not sure statement earlier :BOP: just going off personal experience and you don't want to assume something and then said person comes back home to no Demo and wants to :RANT:

Just 11 hours to wait now sleep in 3-4 hours wake up groggy and ready for a day of FIFA 13 :COOL:

Sorry for the not sure statement earlier :BOP: just going off personal experience and you don't want to assume something and then said person comes back home to no Demo and wants to :RANT:

Just 11 hours to wait now sleep in 3-4 hours wake up groggy and ready for a day of FIFA 13 :COOL:

:LOL:

I won't get to play it until the evening, but as long as I have it waiting that's fine.

:LOL:

I won't get to play it until the evening, but as long as I have it waiting that's fine.

I'll be knee deep in my own sweat by then, possibly dead due to exhaustion we'll find out around this time tomorrow :JAY:

I'll never understand why FIFA is always the game I'm most excited for... but it always is.

Auto contain should be removed from manual mode. All these auto things should be removed because people are so damn abusing them. I wish I could go one on one against a defender and wrong foot him normally. Every time it ends in a fight for the ball.

Auto contain should be removed from manual mode. All these auto things should be removed because people are so damn abusing them. I wish I could go one on one against a defender and wrong foot him normally. Every time it ends in a fight for the ball.

Won't bother me if I can finally play like Barca I want to have 80% possession to annoy the skillers :SMUG:

13 was alot better for this (on default) I'm not saying cutom tactics wont ruin it again, but contain was no where near as powerful, i beat players without skill moves who were using contain a few times...

Off the ball movement does have an attribute called 'Attacking position' or something like that.

Hence players with high attributes there (strikers usually) make the BEST runs off the ball and overlap nicely or on shoulder of defender, time their runs better so they don't get called off-side etc.

So yes, Dzeko and Tevez will move differently even if they have same 'arrows' and tactical settings just because they have difference tendencies and likely different attributes.

Thanks PFL...
I played fifa12 Vera much, but i Neves really see much difference in movement of the ball...
That why i made This question...
I know that there is This atributte, but sometimes i Think that some atributtes dont reflect any real effect on the field...
I hope am i wrong...
Anyway... Thanks for answer...
I hope that can be possible change formations in real time without kinect...

13 was alot better for this (on default) I'm not saying cutom tactics wont ruin it again, but contain was no where near as powerful, i beat players without skill moves who were using contain a few times...
I don't know if it is contain alone or what but the defender moves into all directions and then jumps on the ball in front of me! It is impossible to get past this shit except when there is space.

So no barca stadium lol what's happend??

According to the EA PR guys they couldnt find agreement on the license :(

Not a gamebreaker for a mile but still dissapointing as heck... i hope they include some generic Camp Nou like they did back when they didnt have Bernabeu`s license(u know the same 3d model but without the real logos and ads).

I play PC on manual, but I don't normally play online that much due to everyone either always being Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man City so I can't be arsed unless I play people I know as they will play a game of Exeter against Sheff Wed.

But unfortunetly everyone plays to win and not to have fun.

I'm on PC and playing with a mix of semi-assisted and manual. Passing, through balls and crossing on manual and shots on semi. I play online and offline quite a bit and mostly play without using any skills or pressuring, unless it's appropriate. Try to keep the game sort of resembling real thing, unless someone pisses me off :)
If someone's interested my Origin is Fc_Zenit_Fan.

I'm on PC and playing with a mix of semi-assisted and manual. Passing, through balls and crossing on manual and shots on semi. I play online and offline quite a bit and mostly play without using any skills or pressuring, unless it's appropriate. Try to keep the game sort of resembling real thing, unless someone pisses me off :)
If someone's interested my Origin is Fc_Zenit_Fan.

Request sent.

Can you EVER see a point where there is ANY resistance to passing in the midfield. Only possible to lose the ball in the final 3rd.

Which is why it ends up like basketball.

The amount of times you see one pass to the striker - tackle - one pass to the other teams striker... - tackle - repeat...

Day one i am getting 2 DM's and man marking both strikers....
I always use 2 DM's and also there's a slider for how tight players mark isn't there? I usually whack that right up and that makes it more difficult to pass it in to the forwards without the defender nicking in front of them

Shame PES can't secure a whole league they should throw all their money at La Liga and Serie A. FIFA likes to try and dominate with EPL/Bundesliga stick it to them where it hurts. Some consumers are so focused on a license that you lose a sale if you don't cater for their personal demands crazy but not a surprise, seeing as FIFA outsold PES when it was an abomination.

I'm personally not to bothered by no Napoli/Camp Nou or whatever else is lost, it's about time they got the wrong end of that stick they have a stranglehold in that department and it's the no.1 reason for their sales success.

Edit : Does anyone know if we'll be able to edit the length of matches on the PC demo that'll hit origin ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom