FIFA 13

You need the time to play the game that way and get over the frustration of it 1st from the sounds of things. Like I said previously I dont have the time like.

If you have the time to play the game, then you have the time to try and get used to Manual, you just don't want to.

Spend two weeks or so of whatever game time you do have into playing manual and then you will have all of the time after that to enjoy it :DD

Thanks for the tip with finding the demo on Origin. Best to get in early since a 2-3GB patch for BF3 goes live too in a few minutes.

Edit: But great Ea don't insist on Origin for the demo!

thanks Rade

coming down the pipe at 7mbs. will play this later today

now i await the xbox demo so i can kick off the download so it is ready for when i get home

Just had a quick game whilst at work and initial impressions are it is exactly the same as FIFA 12, the impact engine has been slightly improved but everything else is FIFA 12, the passing the AI all feels exactly the same.

I thought they introduced intelligent runs this year??? My players still stand still as if it is sunday league.

Just had a quick game whilst at work and initial impressions are it is exactly the same as FIFA 12, the impact engine has been slightly improved but everything else is FIFA 12, the passing the AI all feels exactly the same.

I thought they introduced intelligent runs this year??? My players still stand still as if it is sunday league.

Well. Try and think of it as a new game - You need to have a different approach on this.

Play a patient possesion play and look for the forward runs. You actually need to think on this :)

First impressions is really good :)

The fluidity in animation when you do the 1-2 pass is amazing.

Its nice for the first 5 times you see it... I played 6 games of Fifa 13 and was sick of it by the end.

Have you seen more variety in it or is it the same thing everytime still?

Well. Try and think of it as a new game - You need to have a different approach on this.

Play a patient possesion play and look for the forward runs. You actually need to think on this :)

That is exactly how I play the game and to me it felt exactly the same, the movement of the players again is very poor.
The impact engine part was slightly improved but that is all I noticed different from FIFA 12

I only had a quick go and will play it again at lunch but first impressions are FIFA 12 with a £40 transfer update and some tack shit thrown in to justify the upgrade. They have taken the current gen to the best they can do.

That is exactly how I play the game and to me it felt exactly the same, the movement of the players again is very poor.
The impact engine part was slightly improved but that is all I noticed different from FIFA 12
That underwhelms me completely. FIFA 12 had a fair few issues.....

Especially the fact your team mates lack intelligence. Also does that mean the AI will still be crap and every team will still play the same way?

Back
Top Bottom