FIFA 13

Almost all my clubs complaints have gone. IF this actually happens

If the gameplay changes are good and these clubs changes are true and they stick to them, its going to be great in clubs this year.

Wouldve liked to hear about modes or leagues for clubs too but i'm glad they have focused on fixing what was broke.

All this plus the loading training sessions teach newbies manual passing...

EA are going up in my estimation. There is hope yet.

I know... I'm playing it this weekend too.. So i'll let you know how the gameplay is... but that clubs shit is perfect... Its like we wrote the list...

Just hope they follow it through... Sounds like though...

Last edited:
I know... I'm playing it this weekend too.. So i'll let you know how the gameplay is... but that clubs shit is perfect... It like we wrote the list...

Just hope they follow it through... Sounds like though...

maybe they were snooping on our conversations on xbox live.

regarding assisted etc. that is only for GK i presume?

would be nice to have some training options for clubs, i.e we can all play in the arena while waiting, sub people in etc.

maybe they were snooping on our conversations on xbox live.

regarding assisted etc. that is only for GK i presume?

would be nice to have some training options for clubs, i.e we can all play in the arena while waiting, sub people in etc.

Would be icing on the cake... right now i'll take them making good on these promises and actually having good competitive games.

Actually cant wait.... Day off being considered for release :-)

The core aspect of having a good CM is playing against a fun AI. The last few years haven't given me that experience so the whole thing feels tiresome after the first couple of seasons.

I have a feeling I may be a tad disappointed though

apolgies if already posted

FIFA 13 demo release date, Match Day, 2v2 Head To Head co-op

The FIFA 13 demo will be released on 11th September, EA announced today at Gamescom.
That demo will feature the new EA Sports Football Club Match Day mode, which lets you follow the real-life progress of your favourite football from within FIFA 13.

Commentary even reflects what's happening in the real-life game - a feature demonstrated by the nerve-wracking last day of the Barclay's Premier League when Man City staged a late and dramatic comeback to beat Manchester United and win the league. The commentators reflected on this in their comments. Quite how EA will achieve this, other than by recording new commentary every week, is beyond us.

Match Day also tracks your favourite clubs, suggesting matches based on their next four fixtures. Match Day watches individual player form, too, adjusting statistics to match real-world behaviour.
There will be Games of the Week as well, suggested by EA to highlight the hottest global showdowns.

Match Day will be available in the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 13 only.

EA announced big improvements to the Head To Head Seasons feature that debuted in FIFA 12. It's now called Seasons, and welcomes two-versus-two ranked co-op. Seasons last 10 games, squads can be persistently saved, there's a trophy cabinet to show your winnings in and there's matchmaking to even the odds.

That Seasons format has been added to Ultimate Team, too. Ultimate Team has also been beefed up with better newcomer tutorials and Team of the Week challenges.

FIFA 13's out on 28th September here.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...release-date-match-day-2v2-head-to-head-co-op

WOW!!! Just when I thought PES is back, EA up the stakes!

FIFA 13 will be king of football game once again :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
With what? Realism is what I seek and that is something I cannot see in FIFA yet.

Get of your high horse, look at the game not through EA glasses, then you will maybe see what people around wanted for years in FIFA game.

EA so far failed to deliver that (here and on EA Sports forums there is lots of discussion threads about that issue EACH Goddamn year).

The clubs news is good.
One thing though.....whoever is in charge of the graphics for kits and boots needs to up their game....the names and numbers on the kits look awful as always and the colour of those 2 tone mercurials is wrong. I know it's a minor detail really, but how hard is it to get the colour right?!

apolgies if already posted

FIFA 13 demo release date, Match Day, 2v2 Head To Head co-op

The FIFA 13 demo will be released on 11th September, EA announced today at Gamescom.
That demo will feature the new EA Sports Football Club Match Day mode, which lets you follow the real-life progress of your favourite football from within FIFA 13.

Commentary even reflects what's happening in the real-life game - a feature demonstrated by the nerve-wracking last day of the Barclay's Premier League when Man City staged a late and dramatic comeback to beat Manchester United and win the league. The commentators reflected on this in their comments. Quite how EA will achieve this, other than by recording new commentary every week, is beyond us.

Match Day also tracks your favourite clubs, suggesting matches based on their next four fixtures. Match Day watches individual player form, too, adjusting statistics to match real-world behaviour.
There will be Games of the Week as well, suggested by EA to highlight the hottest global showdowns.

Match Day will be available in the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 13 only.

EA announced big improvements to the Head To Head Seasons feature that debuted in FIFA 12. It's now called Seasons, and welcomes two-versus-two ranked co-op. Seasons last 10 games, squads can be persistently saved, there's a trophy cabinet to show your winnings in and there's matchmaking to even the odds.

That Seasons format has been added to Ultimate Team, too. Ultimate Team has also been beefed up with better newcomer tutorials and Team of the Week challenges.

FIFA 13's out on 28th September here.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...release-date-match-day-2v2-head-to-head-co-op

WOW!!! Just when I thought PES is back, EA up the stakes!

FIFA 13 will be king of football game once again :WORSHIP:

Nice. Really liking what I've heard so far abot FIFA13. Looking forward to gameplay vids and the demo.

With what? Realism is what I seek and that is something I cannot see in FIFA yet.

Get of your high horse, look at the game not through EA glasses, then you will maybe see what people around wanted for years in FIFA game.

EA so far failed to deliver that (here and on EA Sports forums there is lots of discussion threads about that issue EACH Goddamn year).

is this post aimed at me?

I have begged and begged EA for dedicated 2v2 mode for many years and they have actually listened to us (its the only mode I play)

PES is looking good this year as well but I havent played a good PES game since PES 06 so I am not holding my breath...

I have noticed your posts are very anti FIFA and you seem to get angry with people who enjoy the game...very strange, you need to take a chill pill :P

Nope. I had played FIFA for over a decade, but I know how FIFA looked on PC until FIFA 06/07 was released on Xbox. Not to mention FIFA 08 on Xbox changed things 180 degree. We were left with rubbish game, while console gamers got spot on football simulation which easily beat PES5 out of the water imo.

Then FIFA 09/10 WC 2010 came for console gamers. A joy. Spectacular games.

PC users were left with old gen rubbish PS One engine.

You see from where the frustration is coming? Yep, EA abandoned PC users. Sadly, most idiots don't remember the old darken age days and what FIFA is due to PES being on PC/console market.

Without PES, FIFA would be most boring game ever. Trust me.

EA and Rutter copy all good things from PES 5/6 and implement it to FIFA, successfully I might add. Wrapped with licenses and all that, everyone would think it's perfect game.

Yes, it should be, but they missed few points which made PES of OLD gen great. Player and team individuality and interia/momentum/foot planting/proper physics/fouls mechanism.

If they don't grab those aspects right, KONAMI will bite EA ego-centric money greedy dicks in the future... ;).

I am not anti-FIFA. I like the game. What it offers in online modes, etc.

But it's not best football game ever made, yet.

As to KONAMI and their problems, let's leave it from this thread ;).

Whole report is coming soon from me (and it's quite a long read as I love to nitpick :D).

6705.jpg

6706.jpg

6709.jpg

6710.jpg

6714.jpg

6711.jpg

6718.jpg

Nope. I had played FIFA for over a decade, but I know how FIFA looked on PC until FIFA 06/07 was released on Xbox. Not to mention FIFA 08 on Xbox changed things 180 degree. We were left with rubbish game, while console gamers got spot on football simulation which easily beat PES5 out of the water imo.

Then FIFA 09/10 WC 2010 came for console gamers. A joy. Spectacular games.

PC users were left with old gen rubbish PS One engine.

You see from where the frustration is coming? Yep, EA abandoned PC users. Sadly, most idiots don't remember the old darken age days and what FIFA is due to PES being on PC/console market.

Without PES, FIFA would be most boring game ever. Trust me.

EA and Rutter copy all good things from PES 5/6 and implement it to FIFA, successfully I might add. Wrapped with licenses and all that, everyone would think it's perfect game.

Yes, it should be, but they missed few points which made PES of OLD gen great. Player and team individuality and interia/momentum/foot planting/proper physics/fouls mechanism.

If they don't grab those aspects right, KONAMI will bite EA ego-centric money greedy dicks in the future... ;).

I am not anti-FIFA. I like the game. What it offers in online modes, etc.

But it's not best football game ever made, yet.

As to KONAMI and their problems, let's leave it from this thread ;).

Whole report is coming soon from me (and it's quite a long read as I love to nitpick :D).

it has been the best football game for years now. PES/WE games were the kings back in the good old times. I loved and played every single one.

but I find that many gamers find it impossible to move on from the 'good old days'.

FIFA owes everything to Konami for how good the franchise is today. Just like Oasis owe everything to the Beatles. But they're still both great bands. (even tho I hate Oasis music personally).

there are too many bitter PES players that have had to watch FIFA dominate the football game industry for years now....this isnt FIFA fault, this is because Seabass got too slack and rested on his laurels...PES 06 (next gen/Xbox) onwards are a joke... BUT PES 13 demo is great fun but still very flawed...

Cant wait for FIFA 13 - game just gets better and better every year.

but you are right, thats enough of comparing the two games in here, we will annoy everyone.

Dunno what my uni timetable is yet but I'll probably have an all-nighter at some point over that weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom