FIFA 13

Aha right got you, well in all honesty do you really think there's any chance of that kind of simulation in the game? In a proper football manager sure but I think things like a player being cup tied are (IMO) more important, for example.

I like how they get the bans right at least in the sense that a domestic ban is separate from a Euro cup ban.

Yes things like being cup tied should be as well.
But IMO these are probably really small problems that could be easily implemented without too much problem.

SI gets it right for what about 300 competitions for FM how hard is it to get right for about 25 competitions.

I know FM is a managment game but surely EA must understand that some people play the game purely for Career mode and certain bits of the game shouldn't be overlooked, just because I support Exeter City and not Man Utd why should my experience be any less.

If you put L2 on the game then get it right.

Last edited:
You're preaching to the converted, if Fifa Manager was linked into Fifa as it was once for Fifa on PC (Fifa Fusion?) I would gladly buy Fifa and Fifa Manager every year which would be an extra Fifa Manager sale for EA as I've never bought it and never would buy a statistical management game.

You're preaching to the converted, if Fifa Manager was linked into Fifa as it was once for Fifa on PC (Fifa Fusion?) I would gladly buy Fifa and Fifa Manager every year which would be an extra Fifa Manager sale for EA as I've never bought it and never would buy a statistical management game.

That they should do, it would mean alot more sales for the PC version and for FIFA manager.

As I only play the career mode of FIFA on the PC due to the amount of customization you can do and you can add kits and everything else.
I only have the PS3 version too as I play people I know online.

WHL first pic:
295495_10151048004629288_1163620806_n.jpg

Regarding faces theres been a list of teams that have been scanned rooling around the internet, dunno if its real but seems legit since we now know Spurs have been scanned.

Taken from a french forum:
Paris : Mise a jours des nouveaux joueurs ( 13 Mars, AM )
LOSC : 13 Mars PM
Lyon : Mise a jours des nouveaux joueurs ( 14 Mars PM )

Inter Milan : 15 Mars AM
Naples : 15 Mars PM

Malaga : 16 Mars AM

Porto : 19 Mars PM

Tottenham : 21 Mars AM
Liverpool : 21 Mars PM

Santos : 2 Avril AM

River Plate : 4 Avril PM

New York RedBulls : 6 Avril PM
Los Angeles Galaxy : 13 Avril AM

This would be fantastic if true!

CM news coming Monday.

According to some of the guys at FSB who got to preview the game this past week, CM this year is looking pretty awesome.

Very excited for Monday.

After a complete holiday break of two weeks away from gaming, I must admit I've come back and found FIFA to be quite enjoyable. This is after playing PES6 PC for a week. I've stopped messing with the sliders and stuff, gone to World Class mode and just dropped acceleration and top speed down a little. I've also gone back to the tele broadcast cam.

The one big thing for me that lets FIFA down though is the momentum and body weight issue once again. If only they could implement something remotely decent so that players just cannot turn so improbably. Any news if something like this is going to be implemented in 13?

The one big thing for me that lets FIFA down though is the momentum and body weight issue once again. If only they could implement something remotely decent so that players just cannot turn so improbably. Any news if something like this is going to be implemented in 13?

No news, probably won't be implemented until nextgen-Fifa.

Speaking of next-gen Fifa, do we think the PC version will be the most current version (when they move to the new consoles), or will they saddle us with the old engine for a few more years like they did with Fifa 08/09/10?

Take what you will from this:

@Adam_Bhatti: Still stunned about the #FIFA13 news coming on Monday. Incredible. If you care about Career Mode, you cannot miss it on @FIFASoccerBlog

I can't imagine anything they could do to Career Mode that would be "incredible." Don't get me wrong, I love Career Mode now and there's definitely also a lot of room for improvement, but the improvements it needs aren't the sort of thing that could be unveiled and be "incredible." Unless it's something crazy like being able to join it with Fifa Manager like Placebo mentioned. That WOULD be incredible!

probably some integration into social media what not. i couldn't care less.

I can't imagine anything they could do to Career Mode that would be "incredible." Don't get me wrong, I love Career Mode now and there's definitely also a lot of room for improvement, but the improvements it needs aren't the sort of thing that could be unveiled and be "incredible." Unless it's something crazy like being able to join it with Fifa Manager like Placebo mentioned. That WOULD be incredible!

Maybe International management?

Regens from your location?

Youth/Reserve squads that actually play?

Rodelero, have they made any gameplay adjustments this year, or is single player gameplay similar to past FIFA's? Sorry if you cannot discuss this yet, I haven't seen any news on this.

Maybe International management?

Regens from your location?

Youth/Reserve squads that actually play?

All those are good features that would be great to see but are any of them incredible? Maybe it's just me but when I hear about an incredible feature I'm expecting something revolutionary.

Rodelero, have they made any gameplay adjustments this year, or is single player gameplay similar to past FIFA's? Sorry if you cannot discuss this yet, I haven't seen any news on this.

Seriously? There's loads of information on gameplay changes out there to be read, from previous pages here, to news sites, or just go to the FSB blog.

Back
Top Bottom