FIFA 13

285660_10151010160586648_321159999_n.jpg

hopefully, bit disapointed they didn't really do much 11 to 12. hopefully more accomplishments and all to do but i won't be surprised if it's all the same

Looking at many vids on youtube, having current skill moves in FIFA is probably one of the strong aspects to offer to gamer out there. I wonder if momentum/inertia is implemented more advanced, i could not imagine what happen to the defender.

I haven't seen any evidence of inertia from the gameplay vids yet, but obviously there's plenty of time to implement it.

Not that they will, but there's time.

Some more New faces?

Woohoo, does anyone actually give a shit about faces when they could be spending time fixing the obvious problems with CM, or improving Be A Pro.

Does anyone know if Steve Tully's face is going to be in the game next year?

I haven't seen any evidence of inertia from the gameplay vids yet, but obviously there's plenty of time to implement it.

Not that they will, but there's time.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen. The best we can probably hope for is minimal improvements but at this point any improvement at all will just be a bonus on top of what's been announced.

My uneducated guess is that we will not see substantial progress in this area until the next gen. Whether that's FIFA 14 or 15 is the big question.

That's such a shame to be honest. Tried playing a few games of FIFA 12 the other night and I got irritated after barely 2. Think I might get rid of it and go back to finishing all the qualification zones from FIFA World Cup. Loved that mode!

FIFA starts to look like back in the days on PC market... Stagnation and believing it will be on top for years to come...

If you're really expecting breakthrough with FIFA 13, you will end greatly disappointed imo.

But we shall see it when demo arrives. :F

FIFA starts to look like back in the days on PC market... Stagnation and believing it will be on top for years to come...

If you're really expecting breakthrough with FIFA 13, you will end greatly disappointed imo.

I think so too. No change in graphics or animations until PS4 while PES plays catch up. I thought FIFA 12 was on balance the best game to date but I am looking forward to seeing what Konami does this year. Looking forward to their demo.

If Konami does well with gameplay this year and then brings the visuals/animations right up next year on a new engine, then FIFA will not want to be caught with their pants down. So it's about time they started looking at gameplay now that visuals look good on FIFA.

I don't think anyone is expecting a breakthrough at this late point in the console cycle. But FIFA is loved by a shit ton of people, so it doesn't really need a breakthrough, does it?

Improved AI and some better gameplay mechanics, like first touch, will be more than enough to satisfy the masses for another year I'm sure. EA would be stupid to be thinking of breakthroughs now and not considering how to keep their lead and momentum going into the next consoles.

The breakthroughs will come with the next gen. Or massive screw-ups, like PES's transition to this gen. Hopefully both games will get it right this time.

As usual there seems to be zero point pre-ordering unless you're in love with online/UT, can't see anything of interest to me as a CM only player, except one thing:

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-13-preorder-bonuses/

There are two packages the first, exclusive to Amazon gives you a code for 10,000 Football Club Credits, which can be spent in the EASFC Catalogue on things like VP Attribute boosts, Celebrations, Career Mode Super Scout credits and so on.

No details what that might be though, chances are it's something really shitty, arcade that takes away much of the point of playing CM properly, ie you buy a "Career Mode Super Scout credits" and it tells you some really super players to buy or gives you a 5* scout for a certain time who makes perfect scouting decisions...

club specific pre-order / limited editions, they enable you to use that specific 3rd kit in the game...so far only lyon surfaced

fifa13_cover_xbox_lyon.jpg

So that means plp who buy the regular version wont be able to use Lyon`s 3rd kit? WTF

These new special, limited, complete, exclusive, club exclusive 3rd kit edition deals and that are starting to really take the piss now.

They should only release one version of the game and one version only.

Do you reckon there will be player specific ones soon so you can buy the David Noble edition which has a special drinking and night club danicing add-on built in.
Or they could have the Joey Barton edition and have a cut down version of knockout kings involving bouncers.

Back
Top Bottom