FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

:D In first video , he made it for money :) in secound video he play for fun :P

And yeah , look this :D
f9iheyj6y.png

EA SPORTS ! ITS IN THE PES :D !!!

Last edited:
Will you ever stop?

What's there to stop? :YAWN: Some of you are too clicky... I rarely ever talk about FIFA lol, I had praised FIFA's work with the regards of lighting and overall graphics this year, but that screen is not a good one at all, it should be clear to everyone. The metal shorts, the lighting, Seedorf stance and eyes, the old "everyone is floating" problem, etc... The rest of the screens look quite good.

Last edited:
What's there to stop? :YAWN: Some of you are too clicky... I rarely ever talk about FIFA lol, I had praised FIFA's work with the regards of lighting and overall graphics this year, but that screen is not a good one at all, it should be clear to everyone. The metal shorts, the lighting, Seedorf stance and eyes, the old "everyone is floating" problem, etc... The rest of the screens look quite good.

Because if that was a PES screen you would have been having sex with your screen right now. How are these two better than the FIFA one?

PES2012_event10_1.jpg

PES2012_event04_1.jpg

Long story short, we know you're a PES fan and we respect that but please stop hurting others!

How did I hurt anyone with that post?? Considering some people agreed with me? Jesus... You're the one talking and posting pics about PES in a FIFA sub-forum lol.

Because if that was a PES screen you would have been having sex with your screen right now. How are these two better than the FIFA one?

PES2012_event10_1.jpg

PES2012_event04_1.jpg

Long story short, we know you're a PES fan and we respect that but please stop hurting others!

Agreed.
Been noticing that myself for a while now...

Back to FIFA, i think well only get more solid news at Gamescon.

PES2012_event10_1.jpg

PES2012_event04_1.jpg

The lighting? :BOP:

FIFA 12 demo date dropping in Cologne next week

EA’s announced that it’s to announce the release date for the demo of FIFA 12 next week. Guess what happens next week? EA’s press conference at gamescom. Here’s the tweet: “When will we announce the demo date for #FIFA12? At #Gamescom – next week!” Super duper awesome. FIFA 12 releases at the end of September in the UK for everything under the sun.

Back
Top Bottom