FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

us: "Hey EA, can we get some, like, GAMEPLAY with some passing football in there?".

EA: "Have you seen the new DLC we have this year? May I direct you towards EA Football Team? Did you know Crouch get's in the box this year?".

CHRIST.

btw EA FSB just popped this up:

YouTube - MoCap at EA Sports

In my PES playtest I refused to cross the ball to David Villa and lost a good opportunity to score. I said it was because "he doesn't have the aerial threat trait".

2 new pics..

fifa-12-nueva%252520captura.jpg

inter.jpg

AC Milan facescan was already confirmed, although some are missing, like Seedorf. ;)

That's the problem with it though mate. It assumes players will stick around at a club to be scanned*. i'm sure in future they'll be able to find a way to schedule scanning the same time SKY SPORTS do their pre season scans (they're partnered with them).

*For instance, if Berba moves to PSG he will be the only un-scanned player even if Man Utd get done next year.

btw it looks like they've scanned snjeider... maybe they did the holland team too? that would be sick.

Looks good visually, looking forward to it to be honest. Still playing FIFA 11 so more than got my moneys worth. Just cannot play PES just feels way too restricted compared to fifa full manual and too many bugs and crappy annimations which is a shame as growing up with ISS/PES from the N64/PS1 days was a joy.

I'm still looking forward to Fifa, it's just incredibly frustrating knowing they're holding themselves back. EA could do everything perfectly but they just refuse to :(

amazing new screens.

btw, fifax.net says that fifa12 demo will come soon. it will be around 1gb and will feature six teams to choose for playing.

I'm still looking forward to Fifa, it's just incredibly frustrating knowing they're holding themselves back. EA could do everything perfectly but they just refuse to :(

they´re selling more fifa´s than ever, so for them everything is already perfect!

EA scanned the wrong manchester team :LOL:

Great game to start the season. Every team looks good.

FFS people those screenshots are renders. How many times are people going to get excited about these 'screenshots'? I'd imagine the PC version might be able to look like that, but if anyone seriously thinks it'll look exactly like that on PS3/360 then you're deluded. Fact is these screenshots looked just as good before last year's release, and the year before that, and so on. They look the same every year because they're frickin' renders, OR running on an uber powerful PC. No wonder EA sell so many copies of the game.

Back
Top Bottom