User:
- Pass speed 60
- Injury Frequency 60
- Run Freqeuncy 80

CPU:
- Pass Error 75
- Pass Speed 60
- Injury Frequenty 60

If a cpu pass error/speed is reduced.. do they scale well between strong and weak team ?

I'm presuming it will be the % of the player/teams overall statistic in that area.

For example, pass error 75 for Barcelona will be 75% of their 100% which isn't too bad and still better than a lot of the other weaker teams at 100%

This game is amazing! Is so different from the demo - You can feel the weight and intertia in this one.. The passing and shooting feels heavier too!

First game:
Man. United 2-0 Aalborg BK
Night at Old Trafford

You can really make some great passing play and the AI movement is much better from the demo.
The Impact Engine is alot better too.
I have had some extremely realistic collisions already.
I am so happy :D This will keep me entertained until next year!

Looking forward to it, mate.

Really hyped by all the positive comments the game is generating, but in fairness the demo did similar for the first few hours and perhaps day or two.

Good so far, but all that Holy Trinity talk is bullshit imo. Same old crap defrosted snow around the sides, they could give players real faces and hair styles with all the weight EA have behind them, to me they are plain lazy fucks. Just had a 4-4 QPR v Norwich. Takes time but the good thing is you can't go bombing into tackles. Had a collision in the box and as the player was getting up he tripped over my player and the ref gave a penalty. That could be a big problem.

Just had a couple ranked matches.....first off I chose villa....get matched to real Madrid....went 3-0 down and it ended 3-2 , I outplayed the guy just his assisted shooting made it too easy for him to bang in goals from 20 yards, good game though, can really dominate online if you defend properly

Awesome! Woke up to like 4 pages!

Thanks for the info Scorpio and glad to hear you're enjoying the game so much. :)

Shame about no Arabic commentary. Was that supposed to be in there? Or we just hoping? Is it an official FIFA feature this year?

EDIT: Can you see if we can this year do an exhibition be a pro match using 2 controllers (Multi player with a friend Scorpio or anyone? Last year it wasn't possible but your friend could play with you in CM mode.)

Last edited:
It's in, Shooto.

Anyone for Clubs tonight?

I'm in all night. Beers plus Domino's plus Clubs. Win!!!

Played pro ranked match it was sooooo much better than 11. If clubs is the same we will kill it this year. AI players loads better and manual alot easier with the extra time.

Back
Top Bottom